In regard to my many I.P. addressez...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And you sound like a pedophile

Really, how so?
Because I said so.

Yes but you believe that women can have a dick and men can menstrate, so you're not exactly the most reliable source of information.

No, he doesn't. He just doesn't melt the fuck down because a small group of people believe they are a different sex than what they were born into.

In other words he's an enabler, just like you and therefore part of the problem.

Yeah they enable a "small group" of men who SELF identify as women and attack women in female spaces.

But you see how they dismiss the humanity of any women in prison and just ignore that sex offenders and murderers are able to get placed in cells with them. Its cruel and inhumane but they dont give a shit about women and girls.

They will go with whatever their "side" says no matter how harmful and corrosive it is.

They dont even pay attention to what laws are actually put in place and how that legislation is impacting people in real life and you cant tell them anything.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

You gotta love how hard these people try to pretend that poking Flynn means "Flynn wins!". Especailly when no one is even in a competition.

No one gives any sort of shit who Flynn is. No one. You know why people toss out shit like this? Because Flynn goes batshit loony and tries too hard to "prove" otherwise even down to calling everyone "stupid". Because check this out.....if you dont know for fact who is behind a handle, YOU are stupid. Yeah. It's that meaningful.

If Flynn had a brain, he would just run with it. We go from all cap ragey melts to now posting PMs showing things that most people already understand and NO ONE even cares about.

Bahahahahaha. Fucking hell lol. "Flamerz" really take the stupidest shit seriously.

It's a harmless JOKE. No need to post PMs over it.

You people need a fucking vacation or something. Maybe an increase in cash benefits or better quality meds.

Imagine having Shartini's reputation and still regularly visiting a place where 95% of the regs regard the guy as the forum idiot and about as trustworthy as a Nigerian second hand car salesman...

I've lost count the number of times he's been completely humiliated and made to look like a complete horse's ass, yet just like one of Poarka's unflushable gargantuan turds, he refuses to leave and inevitably sticks around for another dose of verbal bitchslapping.

But Dovey the stupid bitch fucked him. What exactly does that say about her, fake picture posting rodent?

It says that you're jelly as hell because your brother fucked her and you didn't.

I guess you can't read or fails to see that my account isn't shared.

Keep going fake picture posting retard.

My pics aren't fake you repetitive trannie faggot.

Guess what? I don't use a proxy either.

Ask around which one of us is widely regarded as being a phony....

Newsflash dumb fuck, it isn't me.

Yes. They. Are.

We all know it you closet faggot.

Imagine being a member of the Mutantini clan. :LOL3:

You poor bastards never stood a chance.

Imagine posting fake pictures and caring so much about what people think on a forum.

Imagine prtending to be a member of the opposite sex in order to mine cawk pics, you shameless jizz sniffer.

Imagine posting fake pictures, then getting caught and still continues post fake pictures?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
damn, you sure Flynn aint a russian bot?

every day it's "aryan posted fake pics" or "lomkar is fucking his family"

It's no surprise that BF no longer reads Meltdown, it's nothing but repetitious garbage.

a KM pottycast would actually be something to look forward to at this point.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
damn, you sure Flynn aint a russian bot?

every day it's "aryan posted fake pics" or "lomkar is fucking his family"

It's no surprise that BF no longer reads Meltdown, it's nothing but repetitious garbage.

a KM pottycast would actually be something to look forward to at this point.
^^So says the redundancy queen.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
But you prance around wearing cheesy track suits acting like a drunken Slav. So you're pretty much the definition of loserville.
but you still live in cocktopia where there's cool whip on every cock you suck

you diseased fucking faggot
You are such a sad misshapen hunchback.

nczdjl9qso261.jpg

Who doesn't even own a Air Fryer!
I own two luxury cars

and that makes you very sadz

lol @ your sorry lot in life
"The reason I went with the Audi A8, is it has more than enough Head Room for me and my Buddies"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really, how so?
Because I said so.

Yes but you believe that women can have a dick and men can menstrate, so you're not exactly the most reliable source of information.

No, he doesn't. He just doesn't melt the fuck down because a small group of people believe they are a different sex than what they were born into.

In other words he's an enabler, just like you and therefore part of the problem.

Enable what?

I believe in a live and let live life. You know, "freedom".

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
^^Would never buy an Audi because they don't make them in pink.
Are you saying you guys don't have enough head room in Stubby's Audi?

And if you weren't a dumb fuck you would know you can pretty much special order an Audi in any color you want, you stupid gopnik.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

And if you weren't a dumb fuck you would know you can pretty much special order an Audi in any color you want, you stupid gopnik.

You're referring to individual colours and I'm pretty certain pink isn't a colour which they offer. :facepalm:

In order to drive around in your ideal princess wagon, you would have to get it wrapped or resprayed...

audi-q5-pink-2.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're referring to individual colours and I'm pretty certain pink isn't a colour which they offer. :facepalm:

In order to drive around in your ideal princess wagon, you would have to get it wrapped or resprayed...

audi-q5-pink-2.jpg
I see you have given this a great deal of thought and attention, Gopnik.

dc293a283627991597f7cc0e596704d4.png

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Really, how so?
Because I said so.

Enable what?

Sure, presumably that freedom you mention stretches to teaching 5 yr old kids about homo sex and transgenderism.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really, how so?
Because I said so.

Enable what?

Sure, presumably that freedom you mention stretches to teaching 5 yr old kids about homo sex and transgenderism.

No, I don't think sexual behavior is appropriate for 5 year olds.

As for transgenders, I wouldn't bring it up unless a kid asked a question.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

audi-q5-pink-2.jpg

They're Slavs, you backwards faggot.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Really, how so?
Because I said so.

Enable what?

Why do you feel that usurps your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! methods?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

audi-q5-pink-2.jpg

What is your point GOPNIK, I loved the Beatles as a young kid, does that mean I am British?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

audi-q5-pink-2.jpg

What is your point GOPNIK, I loved the Beatles as a young kid, does that mean I am British?

My point is, you cum-guzzling AIDS spreader, "gopnik" is the Slavic equivalent of the word Chav.

I know that geography, just like heterosexuality, is not your strong point, but surely you're aware that England is nowhere near Russia?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

audi-q5-pink-2.jpg

My point is, you cum-guzzling AIDS spreader, "gopnik" is the Slavic equivalent of the word Chav.

I know that geography, just like heterosexuality, is not your strong point, but surely you're aware that England is nowhere near Russia?

You don't have to be slavic for someone to use the street slang that means "street thug". In your case, it's accurate.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

audi-q5-pink-2.jpg

You don't have to be slavic for someone to use the street slang that means "street thug". In your case, it's accurate.

There are no Slavs on this forum, so the term is completely redundant.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

audi-q5-pink-2.jpg

How is it redundant?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

audi-q5-pink-2.jpg

Listen up Gopnik, you do not have to narrate your step by step emotional disintegration for us.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

audi-q5-pink-2.jpg

^^^^Something a drunken Gopnik would say.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

audi-q5-pink-2.jpg

Redundant doesn't mean what he thinks redundant means. He should learn to speak and comprehend English.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

audi-q5-pink-2.jpg

Redundant doesn't mean what he thinks redundant means. He should learn to speak and comprehend English.
Gopniks are known for their anti education philosophy.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But you prance around wearing cheesy track suits acting like a drunken Slav. So you're pretty much the definition of loserville.
but you still live in cocktopia where there's cool whip on every cock you suck

you diseased fucking faggot
You are such a sad misshapen hunchback.

nczdjl9qso261.jpg

Who doesn't even own a Air Fryer!
I own two luxury cars

and that makes you very sadz

lol @ your sorry lot in life
"The reason I went with the Audi A8, is it has more than enough Head Room for me and my Buddies"
Still jealous. Fag boi?