In regard to my many I.P. addressez...

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Wait til the “Betting odds that Dovzos surgery goes bad” podcast.

Coming soon

Oh, you're right, that's coming.
100% it is.

And I like the odds that somehow I’ll be the reason why.

” Because Poofer called my job on account of me sending disgusting pictures of patients I had to go to some second rate doctor and have surgery in an alleyway on a portable table that wrestlers throw other wrestlers thru. When he cut into me and blood spattered ppl walking started shouting ECW in my direction.

No morphine, he gave a bag of heroin and a slap on the back”

I got odds this moron ends up useless hooked up to a dialysis machine for the rest of her life.

You think she lives her life thru this forum now….

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lmao.

You gotta love how hard these people try to pretend that poking Flynn means "Flynn wins!". Especailly when no one is even in a competition.

No one gives any sort of shit who Flynn is. No one. You know why people toss out shit like this? Because Flynn goes batshit loony and tries too hard to "prove" otherwise even down to calling everyone "stupid". Because check this out.....if you dont know for fact who is behind a handle, YOU are stupid. Yeah. It's that meaningful.

If Flynn had a brain, he would just run with it. We go from all cap ragey melts to now posting PMs showing things that most people already understand and NO ONE even cares about.

Bahahahahaha. Fucking hell lol. "Flamerz" really take the stupidest shit seriously.

It's a harmless JOKE. No need to post PMs over it.

You people need a fucking vacation or something. Maybe an increase in cash benefits or better quality meds.

Imagine having Shartini's reputation and still regularly visiting a place where 95% of the regs regard the guy as the forum idiot and about as trustworthy as a Nigerian second hand car salesman...

I've lost count the number of times he's been completely humiliated and made to look like a complete horse's ass, yet just like one of Poarka's unflushable gargantuan turds, he refuses to leave and inevitably sticks around for another dose of verbal bitchslapping.

But Dovey the stupid bitch fucked him. What exactly does that say about her, fake picture posting rodent?

"They" all seem to gloss over that. And after she did it she talked about a filthy mattress, whatever that actually is about I don't know or care. The fact is is that she chose that and then talks shit.

Where is her responsibility in any of it?

According to Dovey, she's the perpetual victim in all this. She's like a slut complaining about other sluts, yet she's slept with more dudes off the forums and got paid for it.
Sounds like you're all hurt over Dovey. Is that cause you had to go back to suckin your own brother off after she crushed his heart? Will you 2 be able to get over it? I suppose not, considering you're back to sukin his dik all the time.

Does all this man-on-man talk make you want to fuck your daughter?
No. But we all know Dovey makes you wanna cut yourself. PWN3D!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

You gotta love how hard these people try to pretend that poking Flynn means "Flynn wins!". Especailly when no one is even in a competition.

No one gives any sort of shit who Flynn is. No one. You know why people toss out shit like this? Because Flynn goes batshit loony and tries too hard to "prove" otherwise even down to calling everyone "stupid". Because check this out.....if you dont know for fact who is behind a handle, YOU are stupid. Yeah. It's that meaningful.

If Flynn had a brain, he would just run with it. We go from all cap ragey melts to now posting PMs showing things that most people already understand and NO ONE even cares about.

Bahahahahaha. Fucking hell lol. "Flamerz" really take the stupidest shit seriously.

You people need a fucking vacation or something. Maybe an increase in cash benefits or better quality meds.

Imagine having Shartini's reputation and still regularly visiting a place where 95% of the regs regard the guy as the forum idiot and about as trustworthy as a Nigerian second hand car salesman...

I've lost count the number of times he's been completely humiliated and made to look like a complete horse's ass, yet just like one of Poarka's unflushable gargantuan turds, he refuses to leave and inevitably sticks around for another dose of verbal bitchslapping.

But Dovey the stupid bitch fucked him. What exactly does that say about her, fake picture posting rodent?

It says that you're jelly as hell because your brother fucked her and you didn't.

I guess you can't read or fails to see that my account isn't shared.

Keep going fake picture posting retard.
Your account IS fuckn shared, it's just that we cannot prove it! Your logins are super suspect! Who cares anyway, one thing's for sure you are NOT that chick in those photos, a woman doesn't have the vile way you have... FACT!

Sure. Crackhead.

Even though BF came out and said the opposite. I guess we should all listen to you because you run the forums, right woman beater?
He didn't say any such thing, I'm not going to talk for him though... So tell me how we're meant to believe a person so vile as yourself can be a woman? I put those photos together with your vile tongue and it's a complete miss match, your troll fails at that point...

Where have I ever said I ran anything? Your lies are terrible cunt!

Soo come on creep, who's the poor woman you stole pics from and made her associated with your junk? If I post a pic of me and my gf will you post a signed pic of yourself? I mean it's not that hard to do is it?

You are a stupid crackhead. Go back to the O.P. and read again.

Give that crack a rest for one day.
Why keep saying something you know is totally made up in your head? I see you're completely ignoring the one thing that could get you a win here, it's super easy to take a picture of yourself, do you want me to tell you how to work a camera?
The reality is that you're a useless meth head with a tiny penis and mouth like a row of condemned houses...

Go on, post another crack head woman beater post and keep steeling minutes of our lives...

Hi crackhead. Aren't you late sucking dick for more rock?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao.

"They" all seem to gloss over that. And after she did it she talked about a filthy mattress, whatever that actually is about I don't know or care. The fact is is that she chose that and then talks shit.

According to Dovey, she's the perpetual victim in all this. She's like a slut complaining about other sluts, yet she's slept with more dudes off the forums and got paid for it.
Sounds like you're all hurt over Dovey. Is that cause you had to go back to suckin your own brother off after she crushed his heart? Will you 2 be able to get over it? I suppose not, considering you're back to sukin his dik all the time.

While your fuckn junky husband touches your kids, remember you said it was terrible hiding the things he does? I remember it quite well because of the maximum disgust...

You must be smoking some really good crack. Did you rob an old pensioner, crackhead?
You're literally copying what I said about you, ya ugly bastard! If you are a fuckin woman, I bet if I saw you irl I wouldn't be interested in you and you'd be crushed because your vile vag was gnawing your leg off!! Useless cunting junkie!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

And you fucking your own daughter.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

While your fuckn junky husband touches your kids, remember you said it was terrible hiding the things he does? I remember it quite well because of the maximum disgust...

You must be smoking some really good crack. Did you rob an old pensioner, crackhead?
You're literally copying what I said about you, ya ugly bastard! If you are a fuckin woman, I bet if I saw you irl I wouldn't,t be interested in you and you'd be crushed because your vile vag was gnawing your leg off

Oh? So you called yourself a gay crackhead that beats up on women?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how two fat slobs are trashing my health lol.

Scrotini cant even handle a walk after dinner. And look at the other one.

When was the last time those fucks had a glass of water? Yeah you go on and try to make fun of someone elses health issue while you wait to find out if diabetes or congestive heart failure hit before cancer does.

Good grief really? :LOL3:

Even on a dialysis machine I'm not gonna be dealing with bedsores and incontinence like these two are fast tracking towards.

Who the fuck slams someones dysfunctional kidney while they have their fat out of shape asses to worry about? I mean get it while you can I guess but only one of us can run a whole block without having a heart attack and it sure the fuck isnt either of these petty pricks.

Go drink a glass of water and do some supervised ten minutes of cardio and be glad you have not needed a bypass yet before tempting fates by mocking someone elses medical issue.

How pathetic.

See do you see me calling jobs and using a medical issue as "forum ammo"? Nope. Any mystery why I havent been "lAuGhEd oFf tEh fOrUmZ"? I genuinely look down on these retards.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lmao.

Good job at not making any sense.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

Good job at not making any sense.

Good job on fucking your daughter.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao.

You're literally copying what I said about you, ya ugly bastard! If you are a fuckin woman, I bet if I saw you irl I wouldn't,t be interested in you and you'd be crushed because your vile vag was gnawing your leg off

link?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

link?

Link, crackhead?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao.

link?

Link, crackhead?
We need proof crackhead... You're the most boring twat yet... jesus wept :facepalm:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
hahahahahahahaha the Olive Oyl thing really works this spaz up
How so, by matching you post for post, what's that say about you Girdle Guy?
calm down princess

No matter how much you cry your neck will always make up for 82% of your total height

the high heels account for the remaining 12%

:LOL3:

You should be the last one talking about height you fucking farting pocket pussy.

Even Dovey's stupidity is waaayyy taller than you.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

link?

Link, crackhead?
We need proof crackhead... You're the most boring twat yet... jesus wept :facepalm:

No. What you need is another crack rock.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao.

link?

Link, crackhead?

But, I've already told you I've never touched the stuff, on my doggos life! This is boring AF!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

link?

Link, crackhead?

But, I've already told you I've never touched the stuff, on my doggos life! This is boring AF!

Sure, crackhead. Tell me another fairy tale...like how my I.P. comes into play? Or maybe remind me of how for $80.00, someone is going to expose me.

Well, tell me crackhead.

Master

Site Supporter
Uh oh, Dovzo taking this shit too srsly again.

Guess you can’t make jokes about a part of her body that would rather die then work. Which is ironic.

Poofer works. So do his kidneys.

Dovzo doesn’t have a job. And her kidneys quit theirs.

This fuckwit bedridden with a dialysis machine going off every five seconds is going to give her neighbors PTSD when a truck backs up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Uh oh, Dovzo taking this shit too srsly again.

Guess you can’t make jokes about a part of her body that would rather die then work. Which is ironic.

Poofer works. So do his kidneys.

Dovzo doesn’t have a job. And her kidneys quit theirs.

This fuckwit bedridden with a dialysis machine going off every five seconds is going to give her neighbors PTSD when a truck backs up.

Yeah I'll keep that in mind in the morning when I do my yoga and my run before I eat a healthy breakfast.

I'll remind myself a 50 year old smoker with t rex arms that look like tooth picks sticking out of a marshmallow who smells like mildew and dust ....along with his sidekick buffalo bison are saying I'm bed ridden on dialysis on the internet because I hurt their feels.

I'll be sure to take that really seriously lmao.

You guys really got me this time. I might get lAuGhEd oFf tEh wEbZ.

My one kidney works 80 percent more than both of you though. :D

Master

Site Supporter
If that was the case, you should have used that kidney hardcore instead of getting evicted, yeah?

Maybe charged it rent since it supposedly works but is going under the knife because it doesn’t?

Stupid

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I like how two fat slobs are trashing my health lol.

Scrotini cant even handle a walk after dinner. And look at the other one.

Good grief really? :LOL3:

Even on a dialysis machine I'm not gonna be dealing with bedsores and incontinence like these two are fast tracking towards.

haha-lmao.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And you sound like a pedophile

Really, how so?
Because I said so.

Yes but you believe that women can have a dick and men can menstrate, so you're not exactly the most reliable source of information.

No, he doesn't. He just doesn't melt the fuck down because a small group of people believe they are a different sex than what they were born into.

In other words he's an enabler, just like you and therefore part of the problem.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lmao.

It says that you're jelly as hell because your brother fucked her and you didn't.

I guess you can't read or fails to see that my account isn't shared.

Keep going fake picture posting retard.

My pics aren't fake you repetitive trannie faggot.

Guess what? I don't use a proxy either.

Ask around which one of us is widely regarded as being a phony....

Newsflash dumb fuck, it isn't me.

Yes. They. Are.

We all know it you closet faggot.

Imagine being a member of the Mutantini clan. :LOL3:

You poor bastards never stood a chance.

Imagine posting fake pictures and caring so much about what people think on a forum.

Imagine prtending to be a member of the opposite sex in order to mine cawk pics, you shameless jizz sniffer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If that was the case, you should have used that kidney hardcore instead of getting evicted, yeah?

Maybe charged it rent since it supposedly works but is going under the knife because it doesn’t?

Stupid

More like instead of sitting your ass on the internet searching for info on someone, you should have taken a brisk walk and maybe wiped down some counters.

Speaking for searching for info, does your new buddy Oak know you searched her info out? And found it? And offered it to me?