In regard to my many I.P. addressez...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lmao.

You gotta love how hard these people try to pretend that poking Flynn means "Flynn wins!". Especailly when no one is even in a competition.

No one gives any sort of shit who Flynn is. No one. You know why people toss out shit like this? Because Flynn goes batshit loony and tries too hard to "prove" otherwise even down to calling everyone "stupid". Because check this out.....if you dont know for fact who is behind a handle, YOU are stupid. Yeah. It's that meaningful.

If Flynn had a brain, he would just run with it. We go from all cap ragey melts to now posting PMs showing things that most people already understand and NO ONE even cares about.

Bahahahahaha. Fucking hell lol. "Flamerz" really take the stupidest shit seriously.

It's a harmless JOKE. No need to post PMs over it.

You people need a fucking vacation or something. Maybe an increase in cash benefits or better quality meds.

Imagine having Shartini's reputation and still regularly visiting a place where 95% of the regs regard the guy as the forum idiot and about as trustworthy as a Nigerian second hand car salesman...

I've lost count the number of times he's been completely humiliated and made to look like a complete horse's ass, yet just like one of Poarka's unflushable gargantuan turds, he refuses to leave and inevitably sticks around for another dose of verbal bitchslapping.

But Dovey the stupid bitch fucked him. What exactly does that say about her, fake picture posting rodent?

It says that you're jelly as hell because your brother fucked her and you didn't.

I guess you can't read or fails to see that my account isn't shared.

Keep going fake picture posting retard.

My pics aren't fake you repetitive trannie faggot.

Guess what? I don't use a proxy either.

Ask around which one of us is widely regarded as being a phony....

Newsflash dumb fuck, it isn't me.

Yes. They. Are.

We all know it you closet faggot.

Imagine being a member of the Mutantini clan. :LOL3:

You poor bastards never stood a chance.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
But you prance around wearing cheesy track suits acting like a drunken Slav. So you're pretty much the definition of loserville.
but you still live in cocktopia where there's cool whip on every cock you suck

you diseased fucking faggot
You are such a sad misshapen hunchback.

nczdjl9qso261.jpg

Who doesn't even own a Air Fryer!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And you sound like a pedophile

Really, how so?
Because I said so.

Yes but you believe that women can have a dick and men can menstrate, so you're not exactly the most reliable source of information.

No he doesn't. He just doesn't melt the fuck down because a small group of people believe they are a different sex than what they were born into.
hahahahahahaha

madmin is so fucking queer he needs a sad cow to speak for him

lmao

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

You gotta love how hard these people try to pretend that poking Flynn means "Flynn wins!". Especailly when no one is even in a competition.

No one gives any sort of shit who Flynn is. No one. You know why people toss out shit like this? Because Flynn goes batshit loony and tries too hard to "prove" otherwise even down to calling everyone "stupid". Because check this out.....if you dont know for fact who is behind a handle, YOU are stupid. Yeah. It's that meaningful.

If Flynn had a brain, he would just run with it. We go from all cap ragey melts to now posting PMs showing things that most people already understand and NO ONE even cares about.

Bahahahahaha. Fucking hell lol. "Flamerz" really take the stupidest shit seriously.

You people need a fucking vacation or something. Maybe an increase in cash benefits or better quality meds.

Imagine having Shartini's reputation and still regularly visiting a place where 95% of the regs regard the guy as the forum idiot and about as trustworthy as a Nigerian second hand car salesman...

I've lost count the number of times he's been completely humiliated and made to look like a complete horse's ass, yet just like one of Poarka's unflushable gargantuan turds, he refuses to leave and inevitably sticks around for another dose of verbal bitchslapping.

But Dovey the stupid bitch fucked him. What exactly does that say about her, fake picture posting rodent?

It says that you're jelly as hell because your brother fucked her and you didn't.

Your account IS fuckn shared, it's just that we cannot prove it! Your logins are super suspect! Who cares anyway, one thing's for sure you are NOT that chick in those photos, a woman doesn't have the vile way you have... FACT!

Sure. Crackhead.

Even though BF came out and said the opposite. I guess we should all listen to you because you run the forums, right woman beater?
He didn't say any such thing, I'm not going to talk for him though... So tell me how we're meant to believe a person so vile as yourself can be a woman? I put those photos together with your vile tongue and it's a complete miss match, your troll fails at that point...

Where have I ever said I ran anything? Your lies are terrible cunt!

Soo come on creep, who's the poor woman you stole pics from and made her associated with your junk? If I post a pic of me and my gf will you post a signed pic of yourself? I mean it's not that hard to do is it?

You are a stupid crackhead. Go back to the O.P. and read again.

Give that crack a rest for one day.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But you prance around wearing cheesy track suits acting like a drunken Slav. So you're pretty much the definition of loserville.
but you still live in cocktopia where there's cool whip on every cock you suck

you diseased fucking faggot
You are such a sad misshapen hunchback.

nczdjl9qso261.jpg

Who doesn't even own a Air Fryer!
I own two luxury cars

and that makes you very sadz

lol @ your sorry lot in life

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Really, how so?
Because I said so.

Yes but you believe that women can have a dick and men can menstrate, so you're not exactly the most reliable source of information.

No he doesn't. He just doesn't melt the fuck down because a small group of people believe they are a different sex than what they were born into.
hahahahahahaha

lmao
What about you twinky, you don't post solo anymore you chickenshit, you only post when you have your gay wingbois by your side. Tighten up your girdle and man the fuck up

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

Yes. They. Are.

Imagine posting fake pictures and caring so much about what people think on a forum.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lmao.

Yes. They. Are.

imagine being a fake vet with a big noodle neck like admin

Olive Oyl whut :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Really, how so?
Because I said so.

hahahahahahaha

lmao
What about you twinky, you don't post solo anymore you chickenshit, you only post when you have your gay wingbois by your side. Tighten up your girdle and man the fuck up
are you feeling sadz now cock suck boi?

Do you want to punch me in the face with one of your girly noodle arms now?

lolz

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
who wants to see fat Silly Oak raging in PM over lotusbud kicking her in her cottage cheese fupa?

that shit was hilarious
Where did this happen? hahaha show me the link brother
Stomping grounds

in a series of about 200 raging personal messages that I mostly ignored

lol

I still have the database
Yeah about that data base you told us several months ago, you were going to start posting shit from over there, you must have forgotten, I have read alopecia cause brain tissue loss too.

Or possibly it was another one of your lies.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao.

Yes. They. Are.

imagine being a fake vet with a big noodle neck like admin

Olive Oyl whut :LOL3:
Nice meltie Pauncho Pot Bellied Pig!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
who wants to see fat Silly Oak raging in PM over lotusbud kicking her in her cottage cheese fupa?

that shit was hilarious
Where did this happen? hahaha show me the link brother
Stomping grounds

in a series of about 200 raging personal messages that I mostly ignored

lol

I still have the database
Yeah about that data base you told us several months ago, you were going to start posting shit from over there, you must have forgotten, I have read alopecia cause brain tissue loss too.

Or possibly it was another one of your lies.

Watch out! Biggie Fails may post one of your 20 I.P.'s!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nobody laugh at admin's Olive Oyl looking noodle neck from now on

it gives him an awful case of the sadz and makes his herpes flare up

:LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO to think that Oak and Smegma were so pwned they were posting back and forth about moi!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LMAO to think that Oak and Smegma were so pwned they were posting back and forth about moi!
Don't flatter yourself grease bag

I merely enjoyed keeping her rage going

it was delightful

she was mad as fuck

especially that time Bonesaw declared her as a mod and you want complete full metal meltdown and rescinded the appointment

she was big cow made and talked shit about you for weeks after that

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hahahahahahaha Sadmin is going all Obi Wail Kenobi now

use the force :LOL3:

much wit, so edge, wow!

images
don't get too mad princess
You claimed earlier that you won some sort of "Flame War" what kind of childish bullshit is that, You couldn't flame war yourself out of a wet paper bag.

Now go shop for wigs, baldy.
What was that Olive Oyl you don't like nobody laughing at your noodle neck?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't flatter yourself grease bag

I merely enjoyed keeping her rage going

it was delightful

she was mad as fuck

especially that time Bonesaw declared her as a mod and you want complete full metal meltdown and rescinded the appointment

she was big cow made and talked shit about you for weeks after that

Sure...

Anyway, I'm not the only one that has rage "pm'd" in this long history between us, is it, Lotus?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
hahahahahahaha Sadmin is going all Obi Wail Kenobi now

use the force :LOL3:

much wit, so edge, wow!

images
don't get too mad princess
You claimed earlier that you won some sort of "Flame War" what kind of childish bullshit is that, You couldn't flame war yourself out of a wet paper bag.

Now go shop for wigs, baldy.
What was that Olive Oyl you don't like nobody laughing at your noodle neck?
Show us your girlish figure Lumpy. Whatsa matter, don't know how to post pics?