In regard to my many I.P. addressez...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
sleepy-yawn.gif

The forum is in a weird place at the moment.

It's boring AF.

All "Biggie" talks about for years on end is turgid penis.

Duhv thinks every mundane thing that happens to her is worth everyone reading. Queen of Banal. Princess of stupid politics, she's not the Queen because she really doesn't have a wide audience. The crown belongs to MTG.

Loktard is beyond comprehension in his stupidity.

Oerdin is so bland and boring, he makes milk seem exciting.

The Howler is a gnat, annoying and totally harmless.

The twin homos are crybabies...Chump and Arycan't...
You have to just roll with it. For the best.

Yep. It's why I spend less and less time here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The forum is in a weird place at the moment.

It's boring AF.

All "Biggie" talks about for years on end is turgid penis.

Duhv thinks every mundane thing that happens to her is worth everyone reading. Queen of Banal. Princess of stupid politics, she's not the Queen because she really doesn't have a wide audience. The crown belongs to MTG.

Loktard is beyond comprehension in his stupidity.

Oerdin is so bland and boring, he makes milk seem exciting.

The Howler is a gnat, annoying and totally harmless.

The twin homos are crybabies...Chump and Arycan't...

Feel free to take your 450lbs pockmarked ass somewhere else, it's not as though you're ever going to be missed or anything.

I do what I want and when I want it. I will NEVER do what you say. Get it through your 5 inch thick skull.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao.

You gotta love how hard these people try to pretend that poking Flynn means "Flynn wins!". Especailly when no one is even in a competition.

No one gives any sort of shit who Flynn is. No one. You know why people toss out shit like this? Because Flynn goes batshit loony and tries too hard to "prove" otherwise even down to calling everyone "stupid". Because check this out.....if you dont know for fact who is behind a handle, YOU are stupid. Yeah. It's that meaningful.

If Flynn had a brain, he would just run with it. We go from all cap ragey melts to now posting PMs showing things that most people already understand and NO ONE even cares about.

Bahahahahaha. Fucking hell lol. "Flamerz" really take the stupidest shit seriously.

It's a harmless JOKE. No need to post PMs over it.

You people need a fucking vacation or something. Maybe an increase in cash benefits or better quality meds.

Imagine having Shartini's reputation and still regularly visiting a place where 95% of the regs regard the guy as the forum idiot and about as trustworthy as a Nigerian second hand car salesman...

I've lost count the number of times he's been completely humiliated and made to look like a complete horse's ass, yet just like one of Poarka's unflushable gargantuan turds, he refuses to leave and inevitably sticks around for another dose of verbal bitchslapping.

But Dovey the stupid bitch fucked him. What exactly does that say about her, fake picture posting rodent?

"They" all seem to gloss over that. And after she did it she talked about a filthy mattress, whatever that actually is about I don't know or care. The fact is is that she chose that and then talks shit.

Where is her responsibility in any of it?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Congrats, you sound like a bratty 10 yr old...
if you think that's bad wait until you see the obnoxious PMs she sent to Flea and I whenever someone hurt her feelz at SG

Funny how you never mention your pm's, your text messages and the phone calls. Oh, all about the forums with your forum pals.

ROFLMAO gossipy hen. When your testicles descend and you start behaving like a man, send me a text. Ok, sugar plum?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My "responsibility" in it isnt to any one on this forum. Least of all moronic drama whores who act like children over stuff other people do.

Kevin is the one to drag to the internet but leave it to narcissistic twist to constantly try to put the responsibility for their miserable selves and behaviour onto other people.

Take it up with the idiot who really NEEDS some dumb public narrative. Anyone waiting for me to take "responsibility" for them is gonna have a bad time and a long wait.

What is REALLY meant by that is "well I really just cant stand Dovey so I'm gonna try to pretend shes accountable to me for shit that isnt even my business so i can avoid criticizing the unhinged male who keeps lying and acting nuts and focus on the woman I personally hate".

Liars and cowards are transparent and predictable.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
if you think that's bad wait until you see the obnoxious PMs she sent to Flea and I whenever someone hurt her feelz at SG

Funny how you never mention your pm's, your text messages and the phone calls. Oh, all about the forums with your forum pals.

ROFLMAO gossipy hen. When your testicles descend and you start behaving like a man, send me a text. Ok, sugar plum?
is the snowflake hippo triggering again>? lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My "responsibility" in it isnt to any one on this forum. Least of all moronic drama whores who act like children over stuff other people do.

Kevin is the one to drag to the internet but leave it to narcissistic twist to constantly try to put the responsibility for their miserable selves and behaviour onto other people.

Take it up with the idiot who really NEEDS some dumb public narrative. Anyone waiting for me to take "responsibility" for them is gonna have a bad time and a long wait.

What is REALLY meant by that is "well I really just cant stand Dovey so I'm gonna try to pretend shes accountable to me for shit that isnt even my business so i can avoid criticizing the unhinged male who keeps lying and acting nuts and focus on the woman I personally hate".

Liars and cowards are transparent and predictable.

Your responsibility is to yourself. How sad that you don't recognize that and stop blaming everyone in creation for your self-imposed drama. You could start by keeping your private shit to yourself if you don't want anyone to comment on it, idiot.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol you should post her teary eyed pleas to ban moi back on SG.

She cant even take responsibility for the content she consumes and thinks IM responsible HERE for an off board sexual decision I made just because the psycho fuckhead here has to gnash his mouthguard over it everytime he logs on the inter net lol.

The entitlement is impressive lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How am I a "cuck" exactly, you quivering vat of whale blubber?

In all ways, loser.

Nothing says "winner" like a 55 yr old Latina who lives on her momma's couch and requires assistance to use the toilet.
hahahahahahahahahaha

but she lives in an overpriced shithole tho where people are charged big money to live amongst cockroaches

so that makes her cooler than the rest of us :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why you laugh emoji-ing my comment Admin?

Do you also think my body is forum property and I now owe people because I had unauthorized sex with what I thought was another adult? Or at the very least thought was the same species?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In all ways, loser.

Nothing says "winner" like a 55 yr old Latina who lives on her momma's couch and requires assistance to use the toilet.
hahahahahahahahahaha

but she lives in an overpriced shithole tho where people are charged big money to live amongst cockroaches

I don't think anything of the sort makes me cooler. It just makes my environment pleasant. I like pleasant.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

In all ways, loser.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Shes way way superior to all of us.

We should thanking her profusely just for logging in.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

In all ways, loser.

hahahahahahahahahaha

I don't think anything of the sort makes me cooler. It just makes my environment pleasant. I like pleasant.
^^^^^ likes living with cockroaches and bums

makes her feel at home

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In all ways, loser.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Shes way way superior to all of us.

We should thanking her profusely just for logging in.

Finally, you figured it out. Looking superior to you isn't saying much. The bar is about 5 inches off the ground.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
She cant even take responsibility for the content she consumes and thinks IM responsible HERE for an off board sexual decision I made just because the psycho fuckhead here has to gnash his mouthguard over it everytime he logs on the inter net lol.

The entitlement is impressive lol

I doubt Mutantini will ever get over the rejection to be honest Lol.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

You gotta love how hard these people try to pretend that poking Flynn means "Flynn wins!". Especailly when no one is even in a competition.

No one gives any sort of shit who Flynn is. No one. You know why people toss out shit like this? Because Flynn goes batshit loony and tries too hard to "prove" otherwise even down to calling everyone "stupid". Because check this out.....if you dont know for fact who is behind a handle, YOU are stupid. Yeah. It's that meaningful.

If Flynn had a brain, he would just run with it. We go from all cap ragey melts to now posting PMs showing things that most people already understand and NO ONE even cares about.

Bahahahahaha. Fucking hell lol. "Flamerz" really take the stupidest shit seriously.

It's a harmless JOKE. No need to post PMs over it.

You people need a fucking vacation or something. Maybe an increase in cash benefits or better quality meds.

Imagine having Shartini's reputation and still regularly visiting a place where 95% of the regs regard the guy as the forum idiot and about as trustworthy as a Nigerian second hand car salesman...

I've lost count the number of times he's been completely humiliated and made to look like a complete horse's ass, yet just like one of Poarka's unflushable gargantuan turds, he refuses to leave and inevitably sticks around for another dose of verbal bitchslapping.

But Dovey the stupid bitch fucked him. What exactly does that say about her, fake picture posting rodent?

It says that you're jelly as hell because your brother fucked her and you didn't.

I guess you can't read or fails to see that my account isn't shared.

Keep going fake picture posting retard.