In regard to my many I.P. addressez...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
She cant even take responsibility for the content she consumes and thinks IM responsible HERE for an off board sexual decision I made just because the psycho fuckhead here has to gnash his mouthguard over it everytime he logs on the inter net lol.

The entitlement is impressive lol

I doubt Mutantini will ever get over the rejection to be honest Lol.
Seriously

the last time I seen this much butt hurt coming out of a guy was when Bonesaw denied admin some fresh cock pics

dude lost his fucking mind and had to be banned for a week just to save him from himself

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I just checked the SG database and it verified that admin likes to suck cock
Are your balls
Congrats, you sound like a bratty 10 yr old...
And you sound like a pedophile
Have you ever thought about getting help to quit meth? I'm getting worried about you (not really ;D) I've been noticing a steady decline in your content, you look fucking ill in that photo you posted... Reach out to someone for help before it's too late
LgTPcHr.jpg

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

You gotta love how hard these people try to pretend that poking Flynn means "Flynn wins!". Especailly when no one is even in a competition.

No one gives any sort of shit who Flynn is. No one. You know why people toss out shit like this? Because Flynn goes batshit loony and tries too hard to "prove" otherwise even down to calling everyone "stupid". Because check this out.....if you dont know for fact who is behind a handle, YOU are stupid. Yeah. It's that meaningful.

If Flynn had a brain, he would just run with it. We go from all cap ragey melts to now posting PMs showing things that most people already understand and NO ONE even cares about.

Bahahahahaha. Fucking hell lol. "Flamerz" really take the stupidest shit seriously.

It's a harmless JOKE. No need to post PMs over it.

You people need a fucking vacation or something. Maybe an increase in cash benefits or better quality meds.

Imagine having Shartini's reputation and still regularly visiting a place where 95% of the regs regard the guy as the forum idiot and about as trustworthy as a Nigerian second hand car salesman...

I've lost count the number of times he's been completely humiliated and made to look like a complete horse's ass, yet just like one of Poarka's unflushable gargantuan turds, he refuses to leave and inevitably sticks around for another dose of verbal bitchslapping.

But Dovey the stupid bitch fucked him. What exactly does that say about her, fake picture posting rodent?

"They" all seem to gloss over that. And after she did it she talked about a filthy mattress, whatever that actually is about I don't know or care. The fact is is that she chose that and then talks shit.

Where is her responsibility in any of it?

According to Dovey, she's the perpetual victim in all this. She's like a slut complaining about other sluts, yet she's slept with more dudes off the forums and got paid for it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lmao.

You gotta love how hard these people try to pretend that poking Flynn means "Flynn wins!". Especailly when no one is even in a competition.

No one gives any sort of shit who Flynn is. No one. You know why people toss out shit like this? Because Flynn goes batshit loony and tries too hard to "prove" otherwise even down to calling everyone "stupid". Because check this out.....if you dont know for fact who is behind a handle, YOU are stupid. Yeah. It's that meaningful.

If Flynn had a brain, he would just run with it. We go from all cap ragey melts to now posting PMs showing things that most people already understand and NO ONE even cares about.

Bahahahahaha. Fucking hell lol. "Flamerz" really take the stupidest shit seriously.

You people need a fucking vacation or something. Maybe an increase in cash benefits or better quality meds.

Imagine having Shartini's reputation and still regularly visiting a place where 95% of the regs regard the guy as the forum idiot and about as trustworthy as a Nigerian second hand car salesman...

I've lost count the number of times he's been completely humiliated and made to look like a complete horse's ass, yet just like one of Poarka's unflushable gargantuan turds, he refuses to leave and inevitably sticks around for another dose of verbal bitchslapping.

But Dovey the stupid bitch fucked him. What exactly does that say about her, fake picture posting rodent?

"They" all seem to gloss over that. And after she did it she talked about a filthy mattress, whatever that actually is about I don't know or care. The fact is is that she chose that and then talks shit.

According to Dovey, she's the perpetual victim in all this. She's like a slut complaining about other sluts, yet she's slept with more dudes off the forums and got paid for it.
Sounds like you're all hurt over Dovey. Is that cause you had to go back to suckin your own brother off after she crushed his heart? Will you 2 be able to get over it? I suppose not, considering you're back to sukin his dik all the time.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I just checked the SG database and it verified that admin likes to suck cock
Are your balls
Congrats, you sound like a bratty 10 yr old...
And you sound like a pedophile
Have you ever thought about getting help to quit meth? I'm getting worried about you (not really ;D) I've been noticing a steady decline in your content, you look fucking ill in that photo you posted... Reach out to someone for help before it's too late
LgTPcHr.jpg
He'd be better off getting help with his fetish to wear women's underwear

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

Sounds like you're all hurt over Dovey. Is that cause you had to go back to suckin your own brother off after she crushed his heart? Will you 2 be able to get over it? I suppose not, considering you're back to sukin his dik all the time.

Does all this man-on-man talk make you want to fuck your daughter?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao.

It says that you're jelly as hell because your brother fucked her and you didn't.

I guess you can't read or fails to see that my account isn't shared.

Keep going fake picture posting retard.
Your account IS fuckn shared, it's just that we cannot prove it! Your logins are super suspect! Who cares anyway, one thing's for sure you are NOT that chick in those photos, a woman doesn't have the vile way you have... FACT!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
According to Dovey, she's the perpetual victim in all this

But she's never a victim of her own behavior, therefore it will never change. 10 years from now we'll be hearing about her latest fucktardery...my single-wide floated into Lake Superior, Huron, or Michigan...and it's the Democrats fault.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao.

It says that you're jelly as hell because your brother fucked her and you didn't.

Your account IS fuckn shared, it's just that we cannot prove it! Your logins are super suspect! Who cares anyway, one thing's for sure you are NOT that chick in those photos, a woman doesn't have the vile way you have... FACT!

Women can be more unpleasant than men. We don't have the same physical strength, so we're masters at taking your self-esteem and tearing it to shreds. Psychological superiority is a real thing.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao.

While your fuckn junky husband touches your kids, remember you said it was terrible hiding the things he does? I remember it quite well because of the maximum disgust...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao.

Haha REKT

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lmao.

My pics aren't fake you repetitive trannie faggot.

Guess what? I don't use a proxy either.

Ask around which one of us is widely regarded as being a phony....

Newsflash dumb fuck, it isn't me.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

Sure. Crackhead.

Even though BF came out and said the opposite. I guess we should all listen to you because you run the forums, right woman beater?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

While your fuckn junky husband touches your kids, remember you said it was terrible hiding the things he does? I remember it quite well because of the maximum disgust...

You must be smoking some really good crack. Did you rob an old pensioner, crackhead?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

Haha REKT

Haha, crackhead!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

Yes. They. Are.

We all know it you closet faggot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao.

Yes. They. Are.

He is phoney. He's a "Nazi" online for fucks sakes...

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lmao.

Post of the week

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao.

Yes. They. Are.

He is phoney. He's a "Nazi" online for fucks sakes...
That's what happens to small kids that get bullied in school.

:Sad:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But you prance around wearing cheesy track suits acting like a drunken Slav. So you're pretty much the definition of loserville.
but you still live in cocktopia where there's cool whip on every cock you suck

you diseased fucking faggot

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yes but you believe that women can have a dick and men can menstrate, so you're not exactly the most reliable source of information.
Well, he's actually an example of both of those you know

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
who wants to see fat Silly Oak raging in PM over lotusbud kicking her in her cottage cheese fupa?

that shit was hilarious

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao.

Sure. Crackhead.

Even though BF came out and said the opposite. I guess we should all listen to you because you run the forums, right woman beater?
He didn't say any such thing, I'm not going to talk for him though... So tell me how we're meant to believe a person so vile as yourself can be a woman? I put those photos together with your vile tongue and it's a complete miss match, your troll fails at that point...

Where have I ever said I ran anything? Your lies are terrible cunt!

Soo come on creep, who's the poor woman you stole pics from and made her associated with your junk? If I post a pic of me and my gf will you post a signed pic of yourself? I mean it's not that hard to do is it?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️