In regard to my many I.P. addressez...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Taken without the expressed consent or permission from B.F.

Here you can clearly see that BF also acknowledges that I am not account sharing.

dvvbhrvh.png

2e4fcdff.png

cdrhnj.png

Reactions: X

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
BF is cool af to talk too ...
And yes, keep smakin' 'em around LOL
I might smacking you my 9 inch python against your pasty-faced, triple chinned SKULL.

BF is a real Boss here.

Flynn wanted to betray the website with vicious attacks and malware. The son of scum he is.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I might smacking you my 9 inch python against your pasty-faced, triple chinned SKULL.

BF is a real Boss here.

Flynn wanted to betray the website with vicious attacks and malware. The son of scum he is.

Do you even English ??

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
He just admitted to not looking at meltdown and you still took the "keep smacking them around" turn of phrase literally? :facepalm: Nobody gets smacked around piss, except you because you take all insults to heart you can tell...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Taken without the expressed consent or permission from B.F.

Here you can clearly see that BF also acknowledges that I am not account sharing.

dvvbhrvh.png

2e4fcdff.png

cdrhnj.png
I hope you got permission to share that pm crackhead? Why are you and the other Flynns too scared to own up to reality?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
*cough* *cough* *ahemBULLSHITahem*

Good morning
What's up babe!
You go out for Vday yesterday?

No. Not even a damn rose. And them roses were being sold on every street corner here.
That sucks.

It’s all good. I bought myself a new Kate Spade purse lol
Lol. That's the power play for sure!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I often cringe at the noses digging up BFs ass... :facepalm:

Which noses? So if someone says BF is cool people, that means they’re kissing ass?
I was finishing off my comment to piss, I hadn't got past his and flynns before I started looking at my other notifications lmao I'd have quoted yours if I was talking to you...

EDIT; Now that I see your comment I can see why you'd be worried I was calling you an asskisser lol

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Which noses? So if someone says BF is cool people, that means they’re kissing ass?
I was finishing off my comment to piss, I hadn't got past his and flynns before I started looking at my other notifications lmao I'd have quoted yours if I was talking to you...

EDIT; Now that I see your comment I can see why you'd be worried I was calling you an asskisser lol

Why would I be worried about a stranger calling me an ass kisser? I just asked a question cuz I’m trying to understand your logic.

• Winner
Reactions: X

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Why would I be worried about a stranger calling me an ass kisser? I just asked a question cuz I’m trying to understand your logic.
Don't ask me, you thought it enough to comment... It really isn't anything to be bothered about...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He just admitted to not looking at meltdown and you still took the "keep smacking them around" turn of phrase literally? :facepalm: Nobody gets smacked around piss, except you because you take all insults to heart you can tell...
LMFAO the fact you felt you needed to respond to that is in itself sad ..
he she it smacks not only yoo around . .. there are others LOL
:LOL3: :Beatdown2::Beatdown2::Beatdown2::Beatdown2:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Don't ask me, you thought it enough to comment... It really isn't anything to be bothered about...

I only asked cuz you’re the one who said it. My bad.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Shmaps you butt hurt LOSER LMAO
I was a bad dood at one time fucking up threads and BF messgaed me and instead of swearing and freaking he was calm and nice /// so fuck a fish you retarded fuck ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa he's been cool since ... is that okay Mr. MOD SIR !? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
this fuck tard absolutely hangs on my ebery werd ... yoo seeing this ahahahahahahahaaa

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Shmaps you butt hurt LOSER LMAO
I was a bad dood at one time fucking up threads and BF messgaed me and instead of swearing and freaking he was calm and nice /// so fuck a fish you retarded fuck ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa he's been cool since ... is that okay Mr. MOD SIR !? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
this fuck tard absolutely hangs on my ebery werd ... yoo seeing this ahahahahahahahaaa
Piss, look at you getting all hysterical... I'm on your mind 24/7, you're always in my business, when will you learn that I just don't like you? You're too weird, emotional and uncool to hang with me, get over it loser... :facepalm:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you think you're the smack around police? The fact you need to keep mentioning MR Mod is sad in itself going by your "logic" you're hurt at that... :facepalm: I can call them a crackhead too if that's all it takes in your wee ghey book... When are you gonna die so I can get a flight over there to pish on your grave? :facepalm::LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
you said nose.... lol

in Levon's case that would have to be a chin, ear or eyeball or something... cause... you know... cause he has a soup bowl where his nose used to be

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you think you're the smack around police? The fact you need to keep mentioning MR Mod is sad in itself going by your "logic" you're hurt at that... :facepalm: I can call them a crackhead too if that's all it takes in your wee ghey book... When are you gonna die so I can get a flight over there to pish on your grave? :facepalm::LOL3:
200.gif
:LOL3: :LOL3: