In regard to my many I.P. addressez...

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
BF is cool af to talk too ...
And yes, keep smakin' 'em around LOL
He just admitted to not looking at meltdown and you still took the "keep smacking them around" turn of phrase literally? :facepalm: Nobody gets smacked around piss, except you because you take all insults to heart you can tell...

Hey crackhead.

BF said he doesn't read much in meltdown anymore. Learn to read and stop smoking rock cocaine.
KYS crackhead!

So. You've been caught making up what people posted. Good job, crackhead.
I haven't been "caught" doing anything you worthless scum cunt!

Yes you have. You tried quoting something BF never said, you lying crackhead.
Oh STFU you useless crack rotted gimp! The crack has ruined any brain cells you ever had...

You still got caught trying to lie, crackhead!
I've no idea what you're talking about crackwhore? Nor do I care what wafts of disease comes out yer trap... Go play tag with the buses vermin!

Oh. Now. You have no idea what I'm talking about.

Here. I'll refresh your memory:

I was talking about you misquoting BF you giant crackhead. You know the point you're trying to stuff up your ass as you try avoiding the subject.

You sound so bitter and broke everytime, Tranny sniffer Flynn!:LOL3:

LOst your job? Oooooppppsiieeeeeee

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He just admitted to not looking at meltdown and you still took the "keep smacking them around" turn of phrase literally? :facepalm: Nobody gets smacked around piss, except you because you take all insults to heart you can tell...

Hey crackhead.

BF said he doesn't read much in meltdown anymore. Learn to read and stop smoking rock cocaine.
KYS crackhead!

Oh STFU you useless crack rotted gimp! The crack has ruined any brain cells you ever had...

I've no idea what you're talking about crackwhore? Nor do I care what wafts of disease comes out yer trap... Go play tag with the buses vermin!

I was talking about you misquoting BF you giant crackhead. You know the point you're trying to stuff up your ass as you try avoiding the subject.

Oh? Do I sound more "parabolic" than usual?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey crackhead.

KYS crackhead!

STFU ya useless fuckn junkie...
O3nZHN1.jpg

GO ON, reply with some predictable trash and waste more of your miserable life... Fuckn wretched cunt...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hey crackhead.

KYS crackhead!

O3nZHN1.jpg

GO ON, reply with some predictable trash and waste more of your miserable life... Fuckn wretched cunt...

Hi crackface!

You should perhaps invest more crack money into some education.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey crackhead.

KYS crackhead!

O3nZHN1.jpg

Hi crackface!

If it's the actual skanky Flynn whose face breaks when it smiles (ugly witch), bet I'm better looking than your boyfriend/husband who you help keep his dirty secrets when he's molesting your kids... GUARANTEED I am... Crackwhore!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hey crackhead.

KYS crackhead!

O3nZHN1.jpg

Hi crackface!

If it's the actual skanky Flynn whose face breaks when it smiles (ugly witch), bet I'm better looking than your boyfriend/husband who you help keep his dirty secrets when he's molesting your kids... GUARANTEED I am... Crackwhore!

That's nice, crackhead.

Now go finger bang your boyfriend, Aryan.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey crackhead.

KYS crackhead!

O3nZHN1.jpg

Hi crackface!

That's nice, crackhead.

That hurt you, didn't it, you fuckn victim...
You need to sort your life out, I'll help you in any way I can... I'm just a DM away... Try cutting down the crack in small increments, little things like that and you'll be a normal, contributor to society in a few years... Have you ever considered things like acupuncture to take stress and depression away? Just remember you're not alone... =)

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hey crackhead.

KYS crackhead!

O3nZHN1.jpg

Hi crackface!

That's nice, crackhead.

That hurt you, didn't it, you fuckn victim...
You need to sort your life out, I'll help you in any way I can... I'm just a DM away... Try cutting down the crack in small increments, little things like that and you'll be a normal, contributor to society in a few years... Have you ever considered things like acupuncture to take stress and depression away? Just remember you're not alone... =)

Yeah. That hurted so fucking much that you're now shooting the crack.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Well, Flynn pretty much just pwnd this forum.

Move over Summer of Poofer and usher in Nuclear Flynnter.

And for the idiots who have no clue, Flynn has been debated for over a decade. Nobody gave two shits but the low hanging, unintelligent fruit who can’t can’t rub two brain cells together.

Honestly, this is so fucking good I just might have to bring the podcast back.

Does anybody remember when Flynn made that hilarious podcast and the idiots were like “that guy is Flynn” and not actually Flynn?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao.

You gotta love how hard these people try to pretend that poking Flynn means "Flynn wins!". Especailly when no one is even in a competition.

No one gives any sort of shit who Flynn is. No one. You know why people toss out shit like this? Because Flynn goes batshit loony and tries too hard to "prove" otherwise even down to calling everyone "stupid". Because check this out.....if you dont know for fact who is behind a handle, YOU are stupid. Yeah. It's that meaningful.

If Flynn had a brain, he would just run with it. We go from all cap ragey melts to now posting PMs showing things that most people already understand and NO ONE even cares about.

Bahahahahaha. Fucking hell lol. "Flamerz" really take the stupidest shit seriously.

It's a harmless JOKE. No need to post PMs over it.

You people need a fucking vacation or something. Maybe an increase in cash benefits or better quality meds.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
yep, blandscape and flynn are beating the living shit out of everyone on this forum

people are logging out of BF with bloody noses and bruises, it's horrible

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The forum is in a weird place at the moment.

It's boring AF.

All "Biggie" talks about for years on end is turgid penis.

Duhv thinks every mundane thing that happens to her is worth everyone reading. Queen of Banal. Princess of stupid politics, she's not the Queen because she really doesn't have a wide audience. The crown belongs to MTG.

Loktard is beyond comprehension in his stupidity.

Oerdin is so bland and boring, he makes milk seem exciting.

The Howler is a gnat, annoying and totally harmless.

The twin homos are crybabies...Chump and Arycan't...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's boring AF.

Duhv thinks every mundane thing that happens to her is worth everyone reading. Queen of Banal. Princess of stupid politics, she's not the Queen because she really doesn't have a wide audience. The crown belongs to MTG.

the content creators will be showing up soon!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
yep, blandscape and flynn are beating the living shit out of everyone on this forum

people are logging out of BF with bloody noses and bruises, it's horrible

To be fair I'm glad they are informing us of this. If they didnt point it out, no one would even know.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lmao.

You gotta love how hard these people try to pretend that poking Flynn means "Flynn wins!". Especailly when no one is even in a competition.

No one gives any sort of shit who Flynn is. No one. You know why people toss out shit like this? Because Flynn goes batshit loony and tries too hard to "prove" otherwise even down to calling everyone "stupid". Because check this out.....if you dont know for fact who is behind a handle, YOU are stupid. Yeah. It's that meaningful.

If Flynn had a brain, he would just run with it. We go from all cap ragey melts to now posting PMs showing things that most people already understand and NO ONE even cares about.

Bahahahahaha. Fucking hell lol. "Flamerz" really take the stupidest shit seriously.

You people need a fucking vacation or something. Maybe an increase in cash benefits or better quality meds.

Imagine having Shartini's reputation and still regularly visiting a place where 95% of the regs regard the guy as the forum idiot and about as trustworthy as a Nigerian second hand car salesman...

I've lost count the number of times he's been completely humiliated and made to look like a complete horse's ass, yet just like one of Poarka's unflushable gargantuan turds, he refuses to leave and inevitably sticks around for another dose of verbal bitchslapping.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's boring AF.

Feel free to take your 450lbs pockmarked ass somewhere else, it's not as though you're ever going to be missed or anything.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Lmao.

Imagine having Shartini's reputation and still regularly visiting a place where 95% of the regs regard the guy as the forum idiot and about as trustworthy as a Nigerian second hand car salesman...

I've lost count the number of times he's been completely humiliated and made to look like a complete horse's ass, yet just like one of Poarka's unflushable gargantuan turds, he refuses to leave and inevitably sticks around for another dose of verbal bitchslapping.
Lmk when this “bitch slapping” starts.

Thanx

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

It's boring AF.

You have to just roll with it. For the best.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lmao.

But Dovey the stupid bitch fucked him. What exactly does that say about her, fake picture posting rodent?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

It's boring AF.

I read in a book about Psychology one time, that boys who talk about Cocks all the time, do so because they are obsessed with hard throbbing manly erections.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I just checked the SG database and it verified that admin likes to suck cock

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It's boring AF.

Well, think of it as the electronic version of America and take your fat low IQ ass back across that border where you belong, hippo

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lmao.

But Dovey the stupid bitch fucked him. What exactly does that say about her, fake picture posting rodent?

It says that you're jelly as hell because your brother fucked her and you didn't.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao.

Doesnt the fact that no one cares tell you no one cares?

That isnt some excuse to act like unhinged and psychotic toddlers for years, Flynn. You and him are not magically excused for warped and grotesque behavior just because he managed to get laid without the use of rophonol and a state appointed attorney.

Grow the fuck up and take responsibility for yourself. Someone choosing (poorly) to interact with another person doesnt make that person entitled to be a disgusting psycho. His behavior is his responsibility, period.

This kind of retarded and desperate logic is why you get knocked around the board so hard.

Does Poofer rub boogers on people who smile at him in public and say "hey YOU smiled at me!!"

I'm sure men are let off the hook in court everyday if they can prove the man who raped and/or murdered some female got laid by that female, right?

Total stalker logic to say "well SHE slept with him so he is allowed!".

Fucking incels I swear.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's boring AF.

I read in a book about Psychology one time, that boys who talk about Cocks all the time, do so because they are obsessed with hard throbbing manly erections.

Me too. But if you didn't take a psych class, you might spell it "sike" did you know that?