In the interests of open, free and fair elections full of transparency, AZ Trumptards want the bullshit recount done in secrecy..

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

BoringMediocreCooter-size_restricted.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I thought they had cameras on everything "for the world to see".

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yup, more bullshit from Admin, here is the live stream lol...

Oh, and the fact that they might reach 250,000 illegal votes in Maricopa County alone.

AZ-Audit.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is done completely on camera and with observers. It is a shame admin believes lies because he is so ignorant of facts.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh, and the fact that they might reach 250,000 illegal votes in Maricopa County alone.

AZ-Audit.png

We will need more investigations but now we are seeing why Democrats are so busying lying about and trying to block a real audit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

AZ-Audit.png
You simpering boobs do understand this audit is entirely pointless, yes? This audit has no teeth, it's a eunuch audit. This Audit is a dead audit, just a one way street to one more trump emptypromiseville. #MAGA

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

AZ-Audit.png
You simpering boobs do understand this audit is entirely pointless, yes? This audit has no teeth, it's a eunuch audit. This Audit is a dead audit, just a one way street to one more trump emptypromiseville. #MAGA
So basically it's just like the Mueller Probe

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

AZ-Audit.png
Except for the fact that various States Attorney's General, are currently working on and adding to the evidence produced in the Mueller Investigation, SDNY, and DC for example. (Dumb fuck Trumptards conveniently forget that Mueller's hands were tied behind his back, by the "GOP")

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

AZ-Audit.png
Except for the fact that various States Attorney's General, are currently working on and adding to the evidence produced in the Mueller Investigation, SDNY, and DC for example. (Dumb fuck Trumptards conveniently forget that Mueller's hands were tied behind his back, by the "GOP")
of course they are toot toot

Just like NY is has been bringing Bad orange man down for years now.

Stick to sucking dick in a closet, you faggot, honest debate is way above your IQ level

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

AZ-Audit.png
Yea, you cunts have had Trump "any minute now" since Nov of 2016.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

AZ-Audit.png

Believe what you want, its how y'all roll. But in the end, know we were RIGHT, that the election was stolen. FACT!!!!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

AZ-Audit.png

Believe what you want, its how y'all roll. But in the end, know we were RIGHT, that the election was stolen. FACT!!!!
Something the head retard would say to the other retards....

ok, just for the sake of argument, if The libs stole the election from Trump, why in the fuckity fuck would leave leave Mitch, Ted, Marco, Josh, Kevin, et alia?

"Derr, Ima trumptytard i don't half to think gud."

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

AZ-Audit.png

ok, just for the sake of argument, if The libs stole the election from Trump, why in the fuckity fuck would leave leave Mitch, Ted, Marco, Josh, Kevin, et alia?

Just for you big guy, dont shed a tear cause its a blast to a time you hold dear lol....

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

AZ-Audit.png

Just for you big guy, dont shed a tear cause its a blast to a time you hold dear lol....

eew the worst of all abba tunes

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

AZ-Audit.png

eew the worst of all abba tunes

I thought Admin could relate to it lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

AZ-Audit.png

What is your source for those stats? Any researcher will tell you, you can't present numbers without their source. The numbers you have there are currently without meaning.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

AZ-Audit.png

We will need more investigations but now we are seeing why Democrats are so busying lying about and trying to block a real audit.

Kinda like how RepubliCONs blocked all audits of the one election in history we KNOW was stolen without doubt? Yes, I am talking about W's so-called "win" in 2000. You people gaave no shits about that blatant theft, so fuck all y'all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

AZ-Audit.png

Kinda like how RepubliCONs blocked all audits of the one election in history we KNOW was stolen without doubt? Yes, I am talking about W's so-called "win" in 2000. You people gaave no shits about that blatant theft, so fuck all y'all.

So you are just going to assume all of us wanted Bush and none of us cared about that.....because you said so.....so we can stfu now?

Do you understand you guys are the partisan ones who look at literally everything as some partisan fight?

You guys dont listen to everyone. You just keep right on running your yaps like it's you vs CONSSS.

Smh. Total waste of everyone's time, truly.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Arizona Senate is paying
a cybersecurity firm, $150,000 to conduct the audit and hire its own contractors. The Arizona Republic found that the CEO of the firm, Doug Logan,
on social media and had participated in a previous attempt to overturn Michigan election results. Logan told reporters at a news conference last week that the audit is costing more than $150,000, but he would not say how much or who is paying his company. He also will not give information about everyone involved. Nonpartisan election auditing experts have indicated this audit will cost millions.

Pure bullshit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

AZ-Audit.png

Sorry lyin whore. The audits were performed and judges were involved. PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
a cybersecurity firm, $150,000 to conduct the audit and hire its own contractors. The Arizona Republic found that the CEO of the firm, Doug Logan,
on social media and had participated in a previous attempt to overturn Michigan election results. Logan told reporters at a news conference last week that the audit is costing more than $150,000, but he would not say how much or who is paying his company. He also will not give information about everyone involved. Nonpartisan election auditing experts have indicated this audit will cost millions.

Pure bullshit.
Maybe you shitbags should have let everyone watch the count and look at the ballots months ago. PWN3D!

You people stole that fucking election in broad daylight and on live video. You'll pay.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pure bullshit.
Maybe you shitbags should have let everyone watch the count and look at the ballots months ago. PWN3D!

You people stole that fucking election in broad daylight and on live video. You'll pay.

Have you ever had your brain checked, you dear, harmless, delusional snowflake?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

AZ-Audit.png

What is your source for those stats? Any researcher will tell you, you can't present numbers without their source. The numbers you have there are currently without meaning.

Sorry, that was news from 2 days ago, Im not going back to find the source lol.

I mostly just wanted to prove Admin was a lying sack of shit as always lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

AZ-Audit.png

I did not "want" Bush. In 2000, I leaned a lil more to Democrat than Republican, simply cause my mom was, but my have times changed. I dont like either party now. Im Libertarian. In fact, I really never trusted either party, they both always seemed so corrupt. Hence why I never voted.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pure bullshit.

Have you ever had your brain checked, you dear, harmless, delusional snowflake?
When 90% of news stories on Trump being negative didnt work, you people switched to straight up election fraud. When that didnt work, you tried to gaslight everyone into being ashamed of believing what they witnessed with their own eyes. Let me assure you, that hasnt worked either.