This sort of thing really interests me (stories about the afterlife)...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Because it resonates and always has since my earliest days on this earth.

I know that I portray a loveable arsehole with a cunty streak online, but it's not the real me... at least the authentic one.

I'm soft and purring like a fresh faced kitten...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Sorry... I laughed... thought I read "toast to the roast"... :Happy5:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Because it resonates and always has since my earliest days on this earth.

I know that I portray a loveable arsehole with a cunty streak online, but it's not the real me... at least the authentic one.

I'm soft and purring like a fresh faced kitten...

I believe she chose to come back for a little bit more of time, since she knew what awaited her after her deincarnation. She chose to suffer a bit more to stay a little longer with hrr family.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Story of my life. Sometimes I regret not feeling regret or remorse, but then I snap out of it, realize I'm immensely flawed, and this is a great big roller-coaster ride.....
You're probably being more and more aware of that and even seriously considering changing and that spiritual awakening in happening to many, many people

SO are reacting positively and others, not so much

But if you're noticing those things, it'd be wise to pay attention to them and do something

Changing for the better is always good and there's no better example than this world to show us that hatred, violence and nastiness aren't things that create a good society, no matter how much we evolve and develop.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You're probably being more and more aware of that and even seriously considering changing and that spiritual awakening in happening to many, many people

But if you're noticing those things, it'd be wise to pay attention to them and do something

Changing for the better is always good and there's no better example than this world to show us that hatred, violence and nastiness aren't things that create a good society, no matter how much we evolve and develop.

Dunno why, I'm not at all religious or into any religion, bar some aspects of Buddhism because it resonates with my intuition... but I simply cannot fathom how the end of this vessel is the ultimate end.

I think that dying is like being born again... a constant cycle, a Grand Central Station where souls are coming and going.

You forget after you arrive and remember after you're departed....and that makes sense.

Books and movies have to play out in their own sweet time....and nobody is keen to read or watch the endings first.

Amnesia is sort of a gift in a sense.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had a weird experience years ago, I wasn’t dead though, I was put into an induced coma after a head injury. There was nothing, I was just floating in nothing, I never felt so contented in my life, it even came in waves where I was overwhelmed with it. When they brought me round my family looked terrible, they had been worrying and sitting by my bed, but I had been so happy, they looked worse than me. I think the injury plus’s the drugs they pumped into me had allot to do with it, it was like a lucid dream, so real. Well if that’s what it’s like to be dead none of us have fuck all to worry about, bring it on.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol I should read my posts twice before hitting the button

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
no afterlife. we are all memories gone forever like tears in the rain. BUT we are reborn so to speak given a new body and life to do as we please. This is my 7th life time. Its debatable on how many you get but I hearded it 9 times you get in again than you end up in Heaven or Hell