You sort of gotta give it up to....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Frankly, I wish my grandson didn't have it, the xbox (also), his Switch, tablet, etc. Too much screen time, imho. But I'm just grandma...

Grandma and "grandpa" take him fishing, camping, and stuff like that... and excursions like San Diego Zoo, Catalina Island...

No, I agree with you. My youngest always puts up a fight when their alloted gaming time is up. Too much screen time is not healthy and I encourage my brats to go outside and enjoy the weather.

I wish we had more time to take the kids on more outings, but jobs and commitments come first. I can't wait to retire, I should stop thinking about it as it's years and years away. Someday.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, I agree with you. My youngest always puts up a fight when their alloted gaming time is up. Too much screen time is not healthy and I encourage my brats to go outside and enjoy the weather.

I wish we had more time to take the kids on more outings, but jobs and commitments come first. I can't wait to retire, I should stop thinking about it as it's years and years away. Someday.

My kiddo limits his screen time as well, but he fights it too. Kids do what they see though. I try to limit my screen time when he's here, not always successful though... :(

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
My kiddo limits his screen time as well, but he fights it too. Kids do what they see though. I try to limit my screen time when he's here, not always successful though... :(

Tell me about it. With their cell phones, I just can't get them away from their screens. Whether they're playing PUBG or Diablo, I'm afraid they'll always be locked onto some screen.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
No...there would be too much ball sweat.

My ball sweat or your ball sweat? I feel like everything in moderation but our ball sweat should be savored INXS.

"I.... I was standing.... You were there."
You slid down me.... So aware....
Ball sweat could never tear us apart....

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I have the goods on Flynn, Scouse.

I'll spill the beans if you give me $1,000.
I already decided I want to boink Flynn even if it is 5 guys burgers & fries because I'm committed, like guys in rubber rooms.

She had me at hello years ago. Engagement starts at engagement & ends in bliss even with & worth all the twists. A contortion of portions of sharing & caring & gentital flairing. Rubber rooms & rubbered cocks meets tasty holes or peckered frocks. Whatevs. Let's EAT!

Love isn't a thousand bucks. Love is free!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Without a job, a PS5 is a luxury he can't afford. My kids have an Xbox One Series X and a PS5. Though, I will say we had to get on a waiting list for the PS5.
Corinthians 13:11

Although still enjoying games of youth need not impede upon adult games.

Best part of Corinthians 13:11 is the colon because I sure do appreciate a tasteful well placed colon.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

Someday is farther than you want, yesterday is gone, but today is forever. Do you understand? The here & now is both king & queen of memory making. Let go of the past, plan but don't yearn for the future & appreciate the grandeur of how most beautiful right here & now truly is. Memories are the currency of life. You build them up here & now and cash them in later. Money, property, objects, all come and go but cherished memories will be with you from now until your last.

The one thing you can't hold in your hand worth more than all the gold in the world is a cherished memory.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That's rich... you 2 hysterical cunts have just been bitching about me in multiple posts for posting a pic of a fucking kinder egg.

Now it's everyone else's fault again but you were Assboxed because you couldn't follow the fucking no child abuse rule.

Quit blaming others for your own lack of self awareness. You whiny fucking bitch.

Last edited:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You should thank me for bringing some life to this dead shit hole.

Save thie children.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You child absuers should thank me for bringing some life to this dead shit hole.

Save thie children.

giphy.gif