You sort of gotta give it up to....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The same could be said about your degenerate, foul smelling carcass... you're the forum equivalent of a wet fart in an elevator.

Fat Lily is the only one who would e-mourn your passing and miss your angry tr00n routine.

Sure, pal. Next time try coming up with your own material instead of spring boarding off of mine you unimaginative semen stain.

Lily would be one more person "mourning my passing," unlike you who no one would even give a flying fuck you stupid fuck.

All you do is complain, belly ache and cry about things you will NEVER fucking change you weak minded twat.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How long have you been a truck driver?

l guess that explains your stimulant addiction, hairy forearms and incoherent 4am rage-posting.

How long have you been trying to fool the membership with your proven fake pictures?

What I do is none of your business. Quit worrying about what I'm doing and get a fucking job you Universal Credit collecting leech.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
PAY-Roxann-Cuthbertson.jpg

9d5248e1ac4057b1b4a40f65ae31904a.png

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well which one is it? Am I a Duke, tranny or Martini? Your story changes just like your idiot reasonings on why you pm'd me.

You can't even decide. It would help if you didn't get your information from 19 different sources all of whom I've dropped kicked to the moon and back.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How long have you been trying to fool the membership with your proven fake pictures?

What I do is none of your business. Quit worrying about what I'm doing and get a fucking job you Universal Credit collecting leech.

The forum's actual couch dweller questions working people. He thinks being a slovenly racist is better than being a truck driver. He's not only lazy, he's a snob.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well which one is it? Am I a Duke, tranny or Martini? Your story changes just like your idiot reasonings on why you pm'd me.

You can't even decide. It would help if you didn't get your information from 19 different sources all of whom I've dropped kicked to the moon and back.

The shit these shit for brains make up in PM is almost unbelievable until you remember they are shit for brains.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I looked at the list in the OP.

Don't know if it's a coinkidink, but it reads like a Who's Who of aspirational membership to the maggoty MAGA Tea Party.

Oops. Sorry, I bled politics while shaving my toes.

Won't happen again, I promise.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What absolute horsesh1t. You've been asked to prove that you aren't a fraud countless times over the years and have always refused.

That's rich coming from the guy that got caught posting up another gay man's picture.

Also, you can't even decide if I'm a dyke, Martini or his brother.

Keep contradicting yourself, tard.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
What absolute horsesh1t. You've been asked to prove that you aren't a fraud countless times over the years and have always refused.

I have the goods on Flynn, Scouse.

I'll spill the beans if you give me $1,000.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
apparently ppl found them difficult to buy cuz inventory, that's the rumour

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Is like a PS5 a big deal where he hails from or something? My grandson has one, he's 8.

Without a job, a PS5 is a luxury he can't afford. My kids have an Xbox One Series X and a PS5. Though, I will say we had to get on a waiting list for the PS5.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Without a job, a PS5 is a luxury he can't afford. My kids have an Xbox One Series X and a PS5. Though, I will say we had to get on a waiting list for the PS5.

Frankly, I wish my grandson didn't have it, the xbox (also), his Switch, tablet, etc. Too much screen time, imho. But I'm just grandma...

Grandma and "grandpa" take him fishing, camping, and stuff like that... and excursions like San Diego Zoo, Catalina Island...