You sort of gotta give it up to....

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
w1gblFr.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
People like you that appreciate and take of their animals is very refreshing to see in a world with so many assholes who mistreat them.

Thank you .. very nice of you to have washed your hands to poast that (:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bastard Factory.

He's got a plan and is sticking to it here.

Finally.

Not that any of those cancers are big losses or anything outside of Weeps, who can actually say a funny thing when he isn't lubed up and doing Van Damne splits down a dildo covered slip and slide, but there's that whole "mildly impressed" vibe going on here.

What happens next?

Hey Mc-weenie, you still playing cartoony video games.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Caskur's FB group has 250 members...The Cult of Poppy group has 23.5k but it's private.

I have a relatives that are knuckleheads with more members than that...

Next, she'll be telling us how she's installed a pillow top mattress in her barn stall.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I would rather give myself paper-cuts on my eyeballs than mod a flame forum. The whining and emotional retardation are painful.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Bastard Factory.

He's got a plan and is sticking to it here.

Finally.

Not that any of those cancers are big losses or anything outside of Weeps, who can actually say a funny thing when he isn't lubed up and doing Van Damne splits down a dildo covered slip and slide, but there's that whole "mildly impressed" vibe going on here.

What happens next?

Heya crotch sniffer. I see that Biggie Banned wasted little time in making a thread dedicated to your dumb ass in the hopes that you'd post at their dump.

I agree with you on the idiots jettisoned from BF. They're not needed here and they contribute nothing. This place may have thinner ranks now, but the overall ambiance is a fresh breath of air until you show up with your fecal matter stench, though I will say it's better than smelling Freud's feet that are encased in mold.

What happens next? We continue to try to make this forum the best ever and strive to work on building up content.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oh boy, Flynnn woke up bitter again

I bet you have like zero probs but still rage .... the shit I have yet still manage to smile, you should try it, be part of that resurgange of BF ... yer jus as whiney as biggytard

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
oh boy, Flynnn woke up bitter again

I bet you have like zero probs but still rage .... the shit I have yet still manage to smile, you should try it, be part of that resurgange of BF ... yer jus as whiney as biggytard

Oh boy, the tard who got Assboxed more than Biggie tard is telling me how to act.