In Todays Moral Turpitude news. Republicans push to abolish age limit on heterosexual marriages; Make Child Brides Great Again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'll bet the Tennessee Republican Party is dancing for joy, knowing they now have SCOTUS Justice that wants to turns pedos loose.
Why? Republicans hate pedos.
Tennessee Republicans are trying to backdoor legalize PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, do yer reserch.

No they are not. Show proof.

No where in HB233 does it over turn any laws about minors getting married.

But even if it was? You dont really have any room to talk about it because you have no care at all that this very thing js already legal in CA.
How many 50+ year old guys are marrying 13 year old girls in California?

You can check stats on this but what kind of shit answer is that?

So it's fine with you that CA hasnt put an end to child marriage and they even did a bill recently that failed to put an age limit on marriage.

And NONE of you guys said a word but you'll jump on Republicans for failing to include an age limit on common law marriage.

Did you say this "misstep" was CA legalizing child marriage?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Own your double standards.

And I can get stats.....but the amount of old men marrying young girls legally doesnt become okay just because only a few have done it.

Are you really gonna try that argument? That CA legalizing child marriage isnt bad because you dont think anyone does it that much?

Is that your argument?

It SHOULD NOT BE LEGAL. EVEN ONE IS FUCKING BAD ENOUGH. THE NUMBER OF MINORS MARRYING ADULT PERVERTS SHOULD BE ZERO BECAUSE SHOULD NOT BE LEGAL.

If you try this argument you are basically saying a little bit of child rape isnt that bad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"With an OK from a parent and a judge, it’s estimated that a couple thousand minors get married in California each year — most often a younger girl wedding an older man. But weak data collection laws mean we don’t know exactly how many minors get married, or their ages, or the ages of their spouses. And activists who want to curb child marriage say that lack of data has helped sink previous efforts to ban the practice in California. With no hard numbers, opponents can simply insist it’s not a real problem"

"
“This data will help substantiate what we know to be true — child marriage is a persistent and pervasive problem in California,” Petrie-Norris said.

Survivors of child marriage say it’s a message they’ve tried to tell lawmakers for years"

There you go Admin. Are you gonna stick to this one and defend or dismiss this one while also trying to validate your bogus claim that TN Republicans are trying to legalize this when they are not?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
You guys are doing a fantastic job, I really mean that, keep it up I never expected this high of a trajectory for this topic, I guess child abuse raises a lot of emotions in conservatives. Let's get this thread up to 200 posts by the top of the hours, and I might have a special surprise.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Child marriage could be its own thread.
That's what the the op is about. Removing the age of consent from a new marriage law.

Yes, I meant in the broader sense.

I bet if someone posted a poll about who supports child marriage, most, if not all of us would disapprove.

I find it disingenuous to be blamed for child marriage when these laws go back more than 100 years, but most states haven't taken them off the books.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys are doing a fantastic job, I really mean that, keep it up I never expected this high of a trajectory for this topic, I guess child abuse raises a lot of emotions in conservatives. Let's get this thread up to 200 posts by the top of the hours, and I might have a special surprise.

It SHOULD raise emotion for everyone.

How do you get to this place in yourself where you USE child abuse as a political weapon but completely ignore or dismiss REAL child abuse that is ACTUALLY happening because it's a state where you have your "side" running it?

THIS is why people call leftists a cult and it shows that if dems/progs actually succeed in abolishing other parties....our rights are GONE and abuse and rape of women and children will be rampant and ignored. Because that's exactly what you guys are doing NOW.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Literally lying about Republicans in TN accusing them of doing something that they themselves allow to be done. When the ones being accused are not even doing it.

You know it's just another ghoulish crime against humanity you guys are willing to accept because you've been completely and successfully groomed and brainwashed to hate other parties more than you care about human beings.

Congrats of being MORE offended by politcal opposition existing than you are offended by cruelty and abuse.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would bet most people in most states in the US don't know that their state allows for child marriage. And apparently, child marriage is defined by being younger than 18.

The most child marriages took place before the advent of the birth control pill (40's & 50's). It also created a generation of divorce, after having forced pregnant teens into marriages they were clearly not ready for.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll bet the Tennessee Republican Party is dancing for joy, knowing they now have SCOTUS Justice that wants to turns pedos loose.
Tennessee Republicans are trying to backdoor legalize PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, do yer reserch.
You failed to prove that. In fact, you managed to make the case for the opposite.
I posted 4 articles discussing it, I am sorry you don't read good.
And yet not a single one addressed the FACT that the existing law preventing child weddings wouldnt be affected by this bill.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You failed to prove that. In fact, you managed to make the case for the opposite.
And yet not a single one addressed the FACT that the existing law preventing child weddings wouldnt be affected by this bill.
Exactly.

But people like Admaggot are far too stupid to understand that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And CA literally did the same fucking thing failing to include an age limit on marriage while child marriage IS legal there.

And this was 2018 and none of them said fuck all.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
admong can stop crying now

The YeeHaws in Tenn realized that liberals are utterly stupid and would not have on hand the proper definition of "Woman". And for this reason amended their bill to include the proper language which will make idiots who cannot read feel better

has any liberal gone on to admit that they've been misrepresenting the Florida Parental Rights act with this whole "don't say gay" bullshit? :Popcorn:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Because Reading is incredibly difficult, would bullet points of the bill as written help you meatheads catch up?

Tennessee Republican pushes bill to allow CHILD MARRIAGE that would scrap the state's current minimum age of 17 before couples could tie the knot

• Bill sponsor Tom Leatherwood, 65, has introduced a bill into the Tennessee House that would eliminate age limits for common-law marriages

• Leatherwood said the bill proposed an 'alternative form of marriage' to those who 'conscientiously object to the current pathway to marriage'

• Opponents to the bill worry the lack of age limits could cover up child sex abuse

• Nashville Representative Mike Stewart, 57, called the bill 'ridiculous'

• He said the bill was a 'get-out-of-jail-free card for people who are basically committing statutory rape'

• The state law currently allowed children 17 and older to get married. Minors are required to have parental consent

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a fucking pervert. Those women and little girls are so visibly uncomfortable smh

This video is why my 5 year old calls Biden the dirty kid sniffer lol

And Trump isn't guilty of similar transgressions?

I've read accounts from women that he outright assaulted or even raped them.

Trump has a big rap sheet too.

If you insist that Biden is guilty then at least be fair and acknowledge that Trump is as well.

So if I say the man who raped me at 14 raped me, do I have to be fair and give equal condemnation to EVERY man who has ever been accused?

Joe show evidence and corroboration for the accusations against Trump. Every single one I looked into there was no evidence.

However the ones about Biden there IS evidence.

How are these comparable? There have been plenty of Republican rapists, Joe.

If someone accused you, should we believe it and put you in prison and ruin your life without any evidence?

Please explain how it's in ANY WAY "unfair" to believe accusations with evidence to back them, while not believing accusations with absolutely NO evidence in a highly politically motivated smear campaign?

Should we just not bother with any evidence ever and just lock up men who get accused so that we keep it "fair"?

I don't think any of these guys are choir boys including yer St Trump @Dove y.

They all got bags full of skeletons stashed away in the closet.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I agree that Biden is way too old & he should not run again.

Democrats should clean house before the next election. Hopefully they fire Kamala Harris as well.
Smoking Joe has said repeatedly he has no intention of running again, so there's that.

Maybe that's better cuz knowing that he's got nothing ta lose he'll act more out of the greater good than personal gain.

Other than defeating Trump I don't think Biden had that much desire to come out of retirement and run for office again.

I kinda don't think he will run again

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because Reading is incredibly difficult, would bullet points of the bill as written help you meatheads catch up?

Tennessee Republican pushes bill to allow CHILD MARRIAGE that would scrap the state's current minimum age of 17 before couples could tie the knot

• Bill sponsor Tom Leatherwood, 65, has introduced a bill into the Tennessee House that would eliminate age limits for common-law marriages

• Leatherwood said the bill proposed an 'alternative form of marriage' to those who 'conscientiously object to the current pathway to marriage'

• Opponents to the bill worry the lack of age limits could cover up child sex abuse

• Nashville Representative Mike Stewart, 57, called the bill 'ridiculous'

• He said the bill was a 'get-out-of-jail-free card for people who are basically committing statutory rape'

• The state law currently allowed children 17 and older to get married. Minors are required to have parental consent

Which is factually false and you would know that if you actually read bills for yourself.

First off there are already laws against child marriage in TN and this bill would not have changed it.

They even amended the bill to include age restriction.

CA has legal child marriage and has not amended their bill that failed to include and age restriction. But you guys wont say or do anything about that because none of you even really care.