In Todays Moral Turpitude news. Republicans push to abolish age limit on heterosexual marriages; Make Child Brides Great Again.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
The 10 states with the highest per-capita rates of child marriage
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
are
:

1. Nevada (0.671%)
2. Idaho (0.338%)
3. Arkansas (0.295%)
4. Kentucky (0.262%)
5. Oklahoma (0.229%)
6. Wyoming (0.227%)
7. Utah (0.208%)
8. Alabama (0.195%)
9. West Virginia (0.193%)
10. Mississippi (0.182%)

Hmmmmmmm, you say.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You may as well list all 44 states that allow child marriage.

Making this some partisan issue when both "parties" are guilty of allow it makes the point people have been making all along. That you guys do not care about anything outside of your partisan cold civil war and hatred with other voters.

WE say every state permitting it is garbage and needs to change. While YOU will shake your finger ONLY at your opposition while ignoring the SAME EVIL in states that have blue governments.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW here is a 2022 list of states that allow child marriage.

"Four states have banned underage marriages without exception:
, and
. As of July 1, 2019, 12 states have no minimum age when all exemptions are taken into account, such as requiring parental consent and a judge's approval. These states are California, Idaho,
, Massachusetts,
, Mississippi,
, West
, and
."

It's been banned in a few of the states H listed but is still legal in CA. Js. They arent concerned about that. They are concerned about trying to make it out like this is something only republicans do.

It's not and it's a real problem. Like I said it will go the way of rape of women in prison because these people do not genuinely care about other human beings at all.

They dont care about the problem. They are only using it to smear their opposition.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Until we are willing to fight as dirty as them.....yeah.

This is why the South lost, Robert E. Lee was too much the Gentleman. But I greatly respect his decisions to not sink as low as those that would invade, kill, rape, and plunder CITIZENS.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This is why the South lost, Robert E. Lee was too much the Gentleman. But I greatly respect his decisions to not sink as low as those that would invade, kill, rape, and plunder CITIZENS.
He was a good Christian man. I believe America united was part of God's plan. The plan going forward is self destruction tho.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And that end of the spectrum is still that ruthless and brutal. Look at the riots they minimized and encouraged :(

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
lmao at liberals being so desperate to cover their own PLEASE ASS BOX ME! enabling ways

Votes in a president who is an obvious PLEASE ASS BOX ME!: Check
Supported the creators of that Netflix show that praised exploiting young girls: Check
Supports a supreme court pick who refuses to punish pedos: Check
Supports talking to CHILDREN about gay sex: Check
Supports feeding hormones to children to alter their sex: Check
Opposes anti PLEASE ASS BOX ME! legislation: Check

hahahahahaha -- easy to see which side are the real sickening fucking pedos

Notice how none of them ever address or acknowledge this?

It's like they're too ashamed to explain what it is that drives them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lmao at liberals being so desperate to cover their own PLEASE ASS BOX ME! enabling ways

Supported the creators of that Netflix show that praised exploiting young girls: Check

They are accusing Republicans of being pro PLEASE ASS BOX ME! because they were TOLD that HB 233 legalizes child marriage

While ignoring the fact child marriage is legal in CA and has been. And 44 states.

So they think it's only rape if Republicans do it but it's okay when their own does it. If they ever got full control.... women and children would be property again. They would ignore it. They are showing us everyday that they are willing to ignore and accept these evils if it means destroying opposition.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

They are accusing Republicans of being pro PLEASE ASS BOX ME! because they were TOLD that HB 233 legalizes child marriage

While ignoring the fact child marriage is legal in CA and has been. And 44 states.

So they think it's only rape if Republicans do it but it's okay when their own does it. If they ever got full control.... women and children would be property again. They would ignore it. They are showing us everyday that they are willing to ignore and accept these evils if it means destroying opposition.
Don’t say gay tho

cause the parental rights bill in Florida prohibits saying gay in any classroom across the state

they’re such dysfunctional morons. I swear

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Don’t say gay tho

cause the parental rights bill in Florida prohibits saying gay in any classroom across the state

they’re such dysfunctional morons. I swear
What you cant do is call each other "fag" in school anymore. It gets you a detention. Several of my kids have found out the hard way.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Freakazoids in California take children to the Folsom Street Fair FFS!

20220407-142330.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe it's not raping and abusing kids that they are mad about but rather the marriage part?

Marriage is a tradition valued by those not dem/prog.

Maybe that's their big issue.....they just hate marriage. It's not exploiting and sexualizing children. Its child marriage.

Which btw.....is still very legal in CA and 43 other states. They arent mad at that. Just mad about this bill that doesnt even allow child marriage by falsely claiming it does.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The shit among and his fellow sick deviants will normalize :facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So fucking SICK!!!!!!! :Pissed5:

Literally not even the worst of it. They dont give a rip flying shit about holding their "side" accountable for anything so this shit just goes unchecked and called "conservative hysteria"(which btw.....is something only they do by lying about Bill's. They assume we do that because THEY do it)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pro PLEASE ASS BOX ME! child "protection" org ran by sex offenders in CA.

It's a ton of gaslighting about how exposing child to sexual abuse is good for them.

Read it yourselves.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They dress their little boys up like girls and send them to dance with naked men and that's ok

but a Tennessee conservative neglects to include the age requirement in a bill that merely enhances, not replaces, existing legislation that includes such age requirements and all conservatives are suddenly pedos

only in the upsidedown world these fuckheads inhabit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They dress their little boys up like girls and send them to dance with naked men and that's ok

but a Tennessee conservative neglects to include the age requirement in a bill that merely enhances, not replaces, existing legislation that includes such age requirements and all conservatives are suddenly pedos

While CA has had legal child marriage for years and none of them care at all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
The newest hero to enter the pantheon of free-speech warriors in our time is the University of Missouri's Harris Mirkin, author of an article intended to undo our culture's delusion that there is something innately wrong with adults engaging in sex with children. As far as Dr. Mirkin is concerned, this is a backward view that may one day go the way of a lot of other uninformed prohibitions.

It is Dr. Mirkin's view, published in The Journal of Homosexuality, that the "panic over PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" is much like the way people once viewed female sexuality and homosexuality. PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, he notes, has been permissible or obligatory in some cultures in certain periods of history. We might point out that the same could be said of human sacrifice."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
We don’t agree’ is how democracies work. Not agreeing with each other has led to the gradual emergence of the most liberal and tolerant society in the modern world. Don’t believe me? Compare and contrast with other places in the world right now. Compare and contrast with our society a hundred years ago.
We were gradually sashaying ever leftwards until the woke arrived and pushed the demos back into the willing arms of the right.
Woke is a self-defeating childish response to a complex society by people not willing to think about things in detail.

So, there you have it.
Offended? Maybe you are, but that’s a you problem. Remember, this isn’t a case FOR paedophiles having a place at the table of social justice.
It’s a case against accepting prima-facie the demands of a self identified group AND removing recourse to dissent. More so an argument against using public pressure and name calling to achieve your aims.
This is about the ability to a society to say ‘hang on, I’m not sure I agree’ without being screamed down by an unthinking mob"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

While CA has had legal child marriage for years and none of them care at all.
you point that out and the dipshits stuffed in the clown car like a bunch of stale turnips will say he ""troalling yoo""

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Is this thread a very weak attempt by the Proggies to deflect from the fact that Registered Democrat vermin demand to sexualize children as young as 5-years-old in order to "groom" them and turn them into Registered Democrat sexual perverts by the time they reach voting age?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is this thread a very weak attempt by the Proggies to deflect from the fact that Registered Democrat vermin demand to sexualize children as young as 5-years-old in order to "groom" them and turn them into Registered Democrat sexual perverts by the time they reach voting age?
Pretty much

that and more proof that they cannot fucking read and don't know what a woman is

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes sadly.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Remember the good ole days when a scumbag like huggylowdown could login looking to dicuss how he sexually exploited child and we’d all condemn him?

now animals like noodle neck would worship him