In Todays Moral Turpitude news. Republicans push to abolish age limit on heterosexual marriages; Make Child Brides Great Again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Tennessee Republicans push to abolish age limit on heterosexual marriages amidst "groomer" outrage

The bill's sponsor wants to give Tennesseans “an alternative form of marriage” for people who want to marry minors
By
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

PUBLISHED APRIL 5, 2022 11:31AM (EDT)

Wholesome content.

Well they used to marry 12 year old girls on the American Frontier.

Brides 13 or 14 married to older men was once common in the United States.

Should be banned tho to prevent overpopulation as a result of underage brides.

It should be banned because they are children and its rape.

Minors shouldnt be legally allowed to be married or make ANY life altering decisions. Including sex changes. They are not developed enough mentally to grasp the long term consequences of their choices.

This HAS to be ended and everyone living in a state where this is legal needs to fight it. I'm not gonna hold my breath.

And I'm gonna guess that the fact actual child marriage is allowed in a state like CA and has been.....this thread is probably going to not see much more action. Because it's not about caring about the safety of children. It's about twisting a bill just to smear Republicans. They are always quiet on things as long as they label is one they like.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
44wq1l.jpg

So it's okay that child marriage in legal in 44 states? Or just okay in the blue states?

Agreed.

The practice of child marriages needs to be banned.

Especially since there is beginning to be an overpopulation problem in the United States.

Females under the age of 18 should not be giving birth to children therby straining the social services and costing the taxpayer dearly.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
As WKRN
, the GOP bill, first introduced in January, establishes a common-law marriage between "one man" and "one woman" but omits any age requirements for the union, an omission that Democrats have blasted.

I dunno, as a highly intelligent person myself I've always understood the word "woman" to be a female who is an adult and likewise a "Man" to be a male who is an adult.

Quantum physics level shit --- I know.

However, I can see how you dummies on the left could get confused without explicit terminology describing in detail the same considering most of you are not practicing biologists.

And so, among you spastic drooling leftist vermin who lack basic common sense and are not practicing biologists, it is not at all surprising that a piece of legislation lacking the prerequisite stick figures and crayon scribblings might confuse the fuck out of you to the point where the remainder of your sordid evening is spent untangling your dangling tongue from around your abnormally sized necks.

But have no fear my confused little ankle biting cretins. I am compassionate and I can totally see where interpreting the spirit of this legislation might trip up the usual suspects from the ultra low IQ crowd considering you are the same fuckheads who lack the basic reading comprehension skills to properly assimilate a 7 page document.

Therefore, in the spirit of dumbing down thoughts to the lowest possible levels for the irretrievably stupid and pureeing them as much as possible for autistic helmet wearing dick wrinkles born of sibling rape I am going to have to go on record as dinging the cousin fucking hillibilly yeehaws in Tennessee for the considerable oversight

Biggie -- This we can agree on.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Here, the minimum age is 16 for marriage, but that's only with the parents consent. But to be honest, I've personally never heard of anyone here getting married until they were adults.

In the past, 12 year old's could get married, but those laws dated from way back in history, when you had to have lots of kids because half of them would die, and you'd be dead by 40 yourself.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FYI.....child marriage was already made illegal in TN 4 years ago.

This bill....HB 233 (I have yet to read it, it has not even been heard yet) is apparently about common law marriage being recognized. Since there wasnt an age restriction included, the propaganda media is claiming they are trying to legalize something that IS ALREADY LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA AND A HANDFUL OF OTHER DEM STATES ran by the same gotdamn people who are LYING about this bill

Hey dem/prog voters? Why dont you EVER seem to know what is happening in your own states?

Should I get the whole list of all 44 states child marriage literally is legal?

It's not legal in TN. And this bill is about common law marriage. It isnt about child marriage being legal but if you dont like that? And you shouldnt....why dont actually pay attention to what's legal where you fucking live?

Let me guess.....its totally okay when DEMOCRATS do things like allow child marriage. Its just suddenly a problem when you need to smear your opposing party and you blather more bullshit about Bill's you did not even read.

From a pro PLEASE ASS BOX ME! media source that has been bluntly apologetic towards pedos. As I already have shown.
Imagine my shock and surprise that Aidsman got caught in yet ANOTHER fukin lie!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
44wq1l.jpg

So it's okay that child marriage in legal in 44 states? Or just okay in the blue states?

Agreed.

Especially since there is beginning to be an overpopulation problem in the United States.

Females under the age of 18 should not be giving birth to children therby straining the social services and costing the taxpayer dearly.

Well as soon as the dem/prog useful idiot mob realizes child marriage is legal in their own dem states and has been.....theyll drop this matter and never speak of it again.

They could elect Caligula and ignore child orgy rape as long as he was a dem/prog and spewed all the hollow and meaningless platitudes they are addicted to.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Wasn’t Ruth Bader Ginsburg a strong advocate for reducing the age of consent?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
44wq1l.jpg

Agreed.

Well as soon as the dem/prog useful idiot mob realizes child marriage is legal in their own dem states and has been.....theyll drop this matter and never speak of it again.

They could elect Caligula and ignore child orgy rape as long as he was a dem/prog and spewed all the hollow and meaningless platitudes they are addicted to.
You already used that same post on me twice today, focus!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wasn’t Ruth Bader Ginsburg a strong advocate for reducing the age of consent?

Yeah a lot of dem/progs are.

Child marriage is not legal in TN. So this bill that deals with recognizing common law marriage has absolutely nothing to do with child marriage. Which BTW is legal in CA. And 43 other states.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Remember when Matt Gaetz “adopted “ that young boy? Wink wink!

No. Because unlike legal child marriage (like in CA) and the legal ability for kids as young as 13 to be put on the medical pathway of transition..
....Matt Gaetz has not been charged or convicted.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
All you pro PLEASE ASS BOX ME! people need to calm down! Or I will clear this thread!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Remember when Matt Gaetz “adopted “ that young boy? Wink wink!
Remember when thousands of Americans adopt young children every year?

point? And not the one on your head either

His point is that if corporate media just makes accusations or lies about something they arent normally bothered by when it's done by their "side"
...they will jump on it and pretend they are outraged.

But it's always laughed at, dismissed or excused when it REALLY done by their "own"

That's the level of brain dead partisan they are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All you pro PLEASE ASS BOX ME! people need to calm down! Or I will clear this thread!

So you are gonna handle this as hysterically as possible and instead of just agreeing that child marriage is fucking horrific and needs to be ended where it actually IS legal, you are just gonna lie and avoid it entirely.

That's some deep hate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Now we all know if these TN Republicans actually WERE making child marriage legal? Those of us who are not partisan sociopaths would be condemning it.

But that's not what is happening.

And this is another example of how the blue leftist cult really does not care what their politicains do, do not care what the government does.....so long as they have the "party" they want.

Theyll let men go rape women in prison and in shelters. Let children be groomed in schools. Ignore every case of assault and rape and abuse that happened because of their "policies".....BUT suddenly get passionate about child marriage when they are LYING about Republicans "legalizing it".

Legal in CA? Cool.

They would flat out vote to keep it if it was between a democrat who wants it and republican who wants to ban it. They dont care who they hurt.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Theyll let men go rape women in prison and in shelters.

Do they have social housing for battered women in the States, @Dove?

They have them in Canada.

They're special sheltered housing with security safeguards which actually don't allow men on the premises because they're intended for women who are escaping abusive spouses or highly volatile/dangerous domestic situations. I saw once such residence. It was all covered in glass and had a fence. A person would have to go through security gates to enter the place.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love how aidsman always lies and is wrong about everything.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FYI.....child marriage was already made illegal in TN 4 years ago.

This bill....HB 233 (I have yet to read it, it has not even been heard yet) is apparently about common law marriage being recognized. Since there wasnt an age restriction included, the propaganda media is claiming they are trying to legalize something that IS ALREADY LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA AND A HANDFUL OF OTHER DEM STATES ran by the same gotdamn people who are LYING about this bill

Hey dem/prog voters? Why dont you EVER seem to know what is happening in your own states?

Should I get the whole list of all 44 states child marriage literally is legal?

It's not legal in TN. And this bill is about common law marriage. It isnt about child marriage being legal but if you dont like that? And you shouldnt....why dont actually pay attention to what's legal where you fucking live?

Let me guess.....its totally okay when DEMOCRATS do things like allow child marriage. Its just suddenly a problem when you need to smear your opposing party and you blather more bullshit about Bill's you did not even read.

From a pro PLEASE ASS BOX ME! media source that has been bluntly apologetic towards pedos. As I already have shown.
Imagine my shock and surprise that Aidsman got caught in yet ANOTHER fukin lie!!!!!

The left's pedophile PLEASE ASS BOX ME! has been exposed a lot lately so now they are busy projecting their faults onto other people to try to muddy the water for the low information middle.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Theyll let men go rape women in prison and in shelters.

Do they have social housing for battered women in the States, @Dove?

They have them in Canada.

They're special sheltered housing with security safeguards which actually don't allow men on the premises because they're intended for women who are escaping abusive spouses or highly volatile/dangerous domestic situations. I saw once such residence. It was all covered in glass and had a fence. A person would have to go through security gates to enter the place.

Yes we do.

But Joe here is the thing. Men can definately self identify as women and get access now. In Canada and in America. All they have to do is say magic words. They dont even have to look like they mean it. Autogynophilic predators can get in as well...they are just included as "trans".

So like I've said, womens rights have been trashed.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I want a special license to marry whom I want! If I move to Tennessee, can I marry Brad Pitt, whether he wants to marry me or not? Please?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ, Aidsman is one disingenous fuckwit.

According to him, just because something is omitted it automatially means that it's going to be abolished.

Also; "The measure is a significant step back from a Tennessee law
in 2018 that prohibited minors under the age of seventeen from getting married."

With that in mind, I think it's safe to say that it's an oversight, be it a pretty significant one, especially given just how dishonest leftists are and how the lugenpresse has a tendancy to spin stories like this into something completely outrageous.

Feel free to carry on with the faux-outrage though Admin, while at the same time making excuses for CRT and trannie storyhour for 5 year olds. :Crazy:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ, Aidsman is one disingenous fuckwit.

According to him, just because something is omitted it automatially means that it's going to be abolished.

Also; "The measure is a significant step back from a Tennessee law
in 2018 that prohibited minors under the age of seventeen from getting married."

With that in mind, I think it's safe to say that it's an oversight, be it a pretty significant one, especially given just how dishonest leftists are and how the lugenpresse has a tendancy to spin stories like this into something completely outrageous.

Feel free to carry on with the faux-outrage though Admin, while at the same time making excuses for CRT and trannie storyhour for 5 year olds. :Crazy:
He's the biggest piece of shit here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
44wq1l.jpg

Agreed.

You already used that same post on me twice today, focus!

And I will until you acknowledge it. You are making a hypocrite of yourself.

HB 233 in TN is not legalizing child marriage. It's about common law marriage.

CA however? Child marriage HAS been legal.

Do you just have nothing to say about that? Is it okay in dem/prog states but somehow this outrage in a Republican state?

That's the difference between us. I will shit on and condemn any of these people for doing the wrong thing for people. You guys will stay silent to defend this "party" when they do something horrible.....and you are very quick to condemn your opposition before even knowing the facts.

I dont understand how anyone can be like this. I really fucking dont. Where do you this mentality leads us all? Into some futuristic utopia with legal child rape and no rights for women?

What is the end goal with this aggresive support of politicains who obviously hate humanity? Have you asked yourself that question? Is it just because you hate all of us based on all the lies and distortions pumped into your brain via corporate media?

Like I said. You guys would vote for Caligula and legal everything as long as they called themselves dems/progs and the media supported them. Cant you stop that?

You guys really need to unplug and reflect in a big way on why you support what you support and why you have such resentment and animosity towards other Americans. Reconnect with humanity. Because right now it's like you guys do not see human beings. You see blue and red props and blue is good no matter what and red is evil no matter what. It's no different than people who will support a Republican no matter what. All of you are harming the country horribly.

Literally destroying the peace and rights of others and being completely unwilling to communicate and take responsibility for yourselves and your votes. And all the terrible shit accomplished by what you vote for.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Gotta be 18 to marry in Virginia. Thats why my Mom had to go to Carolina to get married at the age of 15. She had me 1 month after turning 16.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was 16 when I met my wife, she was 15. We couldnt marry that young lol. But we stayed together nearly 20 years.