In Todays Moral Turpitude news. Republicans push to abolish age limit on heterosexual marriages; Make Child Brides Great Again.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lmao at liberals being so desperate to cover their own PLEASE ASS BOX ME! enabling ways

Votes in a president who is an obvious PLEASE ASS BOX ME!: Check
Supported the creators of that Netflix show that praised exploiting young girls: Check
Supports a supreme court pick who refuses to punish pedos: Check
Supports talking to CHILDREN about gay sex: Check
Supports feeding hormones to children to alter their sex: Check
Opposes anti PLEASE ASS BOX ME! legislation: Check

hahahahahaha -- easy to see which side are the real sickening fucking pedos

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just would like to see the same outrage that child marriage is currently legal in CA and has been for years that I'm seeing towards TN Republicans who are being falsely accused of legalizing child marriage.

Come the fuck on. It's like there is a spell on these people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I just would like to see the same outrage that child marriage is currently legal in CA and has been for years that I'm seeing towards TN Republicans who are being falsely accused of legalizing child marriage.

What was the name of that netflix show that admong, holiday and peaches used to jerk off too furiously? The one with the little girls in it?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

“If they’re old enough to go to the store, they are old enough to get bred”

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The spell is called natural stupidity with a healthy serving of unfounded arrogance

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was 16 when I met my wife, she was 15. We couldnt marry that young lol. But we stayed together nearly 20 years.

Before 2016, you could have. VA banned child marriage in 2016(?).

No way lol. Swear I thought it was 18. Mom said that was why she had to go to Carolina. Maybe it was ok with parental consent? Met my wife in 1993.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Democrats. The only thing they care about is hate. And the comments of these tweets are disgusting.

20220407-103806.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The spell is called natural stupidity with a healthy serving unfounded arrogance

I literally posted TWICE how child marriage is legal in CA. And Admin is pretending that didnt happen and is still blathering this weeks media propaganda as if it's TRUE.

He is straight up telling me the truth doesnt matter.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The spell is called natural stupidity with a healthy serving unfounded arrogance

I literally posted TWICE how child marriage is legal in CA. And Admin is pretending that didnt happen and is still blathering this weeks media propaganda as if it's TRUE.

Hasnt that always been the case with that noodle neck cock loving spastic?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But what of Freedumb and Liberty? I can not believe conservatives are okay with coercing teachers this way.

Public schools are a state ran institution. They are run on tax dollars. They SHOULD be accountable to the parents. Period.

And children who are unable to consent to sexual activity should be just as protected here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hasnt that always been the case with that noodle neck cock loving spastic?

Well yeah. It's a long list.

It's like screaming at a deaf person.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
H doesnt understand what "conservatives" even are or what their values are.

So he is gonna sit here and say things like "hey isnt it tyranny to stop people from raping children? Hyuck hyuck gotcha conz!!"

In his views we either have no rights or we have no rights. But rest assured......we have no rights.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

WHATABOUTISM IS THE TRUMPTARD WAY!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
But what of Freedumb and Liberty? I can not believe conservatives are okay with coercing teachers this way.
Any teacher that teaches "tranny time to timmy" should be burned at the stake.
Chapter and verse, Lokmerde?
Lemme axe you a kwesion FIRST!
Is Leviticus 20:13 proof that God wants faggits killed? If not, no point in going further.
No, we've already been through this.

Jeeb, dude - just look at this shidt.

Punishments for Sin
20 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Say to the Israelites: ‘Any Israelite or any foreigner residing in Israel who sacrifices any of his children to Molek is to be put to death. The members of the community are to stone him. 3 I myself will set my face against him and will cut him off from his people; for by sacrificing his children to Molek, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name. 4 If the members of the community close their eyes when that man sacrifices one of his children to Molek and if they fail to put him to death, 5 I myself will set my face against him and his family and will cut them off from their people together with all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molek.

6 “‘I will set my face against anyone who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute themselves by following them, and I will cut them off from their people.

7 “‘Consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am the Lord your God. 8 Keep my decrees and follow them. I am the Lord, who makes you holy.

9 “‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head.

10 “‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

11 “‘If a man has sexual relations with his father’s wife, he has dishonored his father. Both the man and the woman are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

12 “‘If a man has sexual relations with his daughter-in-law, both of them are to be put to death. What they have done is a perversion; their blood will be on their own heads.

13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

14 “‘If a man marries both a woman and her mother, it is wicked. Both he and they must be burned in the fire, so that no wickedness will be among you.

15 “‘If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he is to be put to death, and you must kill the animal.

16 “‘If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Is Leviticus 20:13 proof that God wants faggits killed? If not, no point in going further.

Punishments for Sin
20 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Say to the Israelites: ‘Any Israelite or any foreigner residing in Israel who sacrifices any of his children to Molek is to be put to death. The members of the community are to stone him. 3 I myself will set my face against him and will cut him off from his people; for by sacrificing his children to Molek, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name. 4 If the members of the community close their eyes when that man sacrifices one of his children to Molek and if they fail to put him to death, 5 I myself will set my face against him and his family and will cut them off from their people together with all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molek.

6 “‘I will set my face against anyone who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute themselves by following them, and I will cut them off from their people.

7 “‘Consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am the Lord your God. 8 Keep my decrees and follow them. I am the Lord, who makes you holy.

9 “‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head.

10 “‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

11 “‘If a man has sexual relations with his father’s wife, he has dishonored his father. Both the man and the woman are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

12 “‘If a man has sexual relations with his daughter-in-law, both of them are to be put to death. What they have done is a perversion; their blood will be on their own heads.

13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

14 “‘If a man marries both a woman and her mother, it is wicked. Both he and they must be burned in the fire, so that no wickedness will be among you.

15 “‘If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he is to be put to death, and you must kill the animal.

16 “‘If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
But PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Play Is Okay, right?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Punishments for Sin

Well, it certainly isn't excluded. In fact I don't think they had any concept of too young.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

WHATABOUTISM IS THE TRUMPTARD WAY!

Translation: "I dont want to deal with the fact that I'm pretending to be outraged that TN Republicans are being falsely accused of trying to "legalize" child marriage.....while ignoring the fact that child marriage is already legal in 44 states including democrat ones"

This isnt a "whataboutism". This is exposing blatant hypocrisy and double standards.

If you genuinely gave a fuck about the safety of children you would be just as outraged that this VERY thing you are accusing TN Republicans of had already been done years ago in CA.

Smh. Again Admin....you need to reconnect with humanity and ask yourself hard questions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Punishments for Sin

In California it is

"Child marriage is still legal in California. It requires the consent of just one parent through a court order. Many of these marriages are between young girls to men significantly older than them, making way for gender-based violence within the marriage"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Punishments for Sin

In California it is

"Child marriage is still legal in California. It requires the consent of just one parent through a court order. Many of these marriages are between young girls to men significantly older than them, making way for gender-based violence within the marriage"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The Topic is Tennessee Republican's, try to keep up.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Punishments for Sin

I'm sure fantasizing about other men sucking cock all day, every day, is also okay, so Big is safe.