In Todays Moral Turpitude news. Republicans push to abolish age limit on heterosexual marriages; Make Child Brides Great Again.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
But what of Freedumb and Liberty? I can not believe conservatives are okay with coercing teachers this way.
Any teacher that teaches "tranny time to timmy" should be burned at the stake.
Chapter and verse, Lokmerde?
Lemme axe you a kwesion FIRST!
Is Leviticus 20:13 proof that God wants faggits killed? If not, no point in going further.
No, we've already been through this.

Jeeb, dude - just look at this shidt.

Punishments for Sin
20 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Say to the Israelites: ‘Any Israelite or any foreigner residing in Israel who sacrifices any of his children to Molek is to be put to death. The members of the community are to stone him. 3 I myself will set my face against him and will cut him off from his people; for by sacrificing his children to Molek, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name. 4 If the members of the community close their eyes when that man sacrifices one of his children to Molek and if they fail to put him to death, 5 I myself will set my face against him and his family and will cut them off from their people together with all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molek.

6 “‘I will set my face against anyone who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute themselves by following them, and I will cut them off from their people.

7 “‘Consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am the Lord your God. 8 Keep my decrees and follow them. I am the Lord, who makes you holy.

9 “‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head.

10 “‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

11 “‘If a man has sexual relations with his father’s wife, he has dishonored his father. Both the man and the woman are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

12 “‘If a man has sexual relations with his daughter-in-law, both of them are to be put to death. What they have done is a perversion; their blood will be on their own heads.

13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

14 “‘If a man marries both a woman and her mother, it is wicked. Both he and they must be burned in the fire, so that no wickedness will be among you.

15 “‘If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he is to be put to death, and you must kill the animal.

16 “‘If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
But PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Play Is Okay, right?

I'm sure fantasizing about other men sucking cock all day, every day, is also okay, so Big is safe.
I don't think coveting another man's cock is even mentioned specifically, so it's all good!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But what of Freedumb and Liberty? I can not believe conservatives are okay with coercing teachers this way.
Is Leviticus 20:13 proof that God wants faggits killed? If not, no point in going further.

Punishments for Sin
20 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Say to the Israelites: ‘Any Israelite or any foreigner residing in Israel who sacrifices any of his children to Molek is to be put to death. The members of the community are to stone him. 3 I myself will set my face against him and will cut him off from his people; for by sacrificing his children to Molek, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name. 4 If the members of the community close their eyes when that man sacrifices one of his children to Molek and if they fail to put him to death, 5 I myself will set my face against him and his family and will cut them off from their people together with all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molek.

6 “‘I will set my face against anyone who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute themselves by following them, and I will cut them off from their people.

7 “‘Consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am the Lord your God. 8 Keep my decrees and follow them. I am the Lord, who makes you holy.

9 “‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head.

10 “‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

11 “‘If a man has sexual relations with his father’s wife, he has dishonored his father. Both the man and the woman are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

12 “‘If a man has sexual relations with his daughter-in-law, both of them are to be put to death. What they have done is a perversion; their blood will be on their own heads.

13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

14 “‘If a man marries both a woman and her mother, it is wicked. Both he and they must be burned in the fire, so that no wickedness will be among you.

15 “‘If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he is to be put to death, and you must kill the animal.

16 “‘If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
You guys tend to leave yourselves a way out so a simple yes or no will be very helpful here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Punishments for Sin

In California it is

"Child marriage is still legal in California. It requires the consent of just one parent through a court order. Many of these marriages are between young girls to men significantly older than them, making way for gender-based violence within the marriage"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The Topic is Tennessee Republican's, try to keep up.

The topic is legalized child marriage is it not?

So child marriage is illegal in TN. HB 233(the bill you guys are claiming legalized child marriage) is about recognizing common law marriage. Its is not legalizing child marriage.

So if you are ACTUALLY upset about legal child marriage......TN Republicans presenting HB 233 isnt what you should be angry about.

There are 44 states where child marriage is LEGAL. Including democrat ones like CA

So have the courage and integrity to oppose a blatant fucking evil regardless of party affiliation, for fucks sake.

You dont even have a complaint here because you clearly dont even care about child marriage. It's not being legalized in TN.....but it's already legal in 44 other places.

Bitching about something that isnt happening in TN but being cool with the same fucking thing in CA is why people voted for Trump in the first place. This blatant bullshit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Punishments for Sin

According to cock sucking fairies like you it is

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Punishments for Sin

In California it is

"Child marriage is still legal in California. It requires the consent of just one parent through a court order. Many of these marriages are between young girls to men significantly older than them, making way for gender-based violence within the marriage"

So child marriage is illegal in TN. HB 233(the bill you guys are claiming legalized child marriage) is about recognizing common law marriage. Its is not legalizing child marriage.

So if you are ACTUALLY upset about legal child marriage......TN Republicans presenting HB 233 isnt what you should be angry about.

There are 44 states where child marriage is LEGAL. Including democrat ones like CA

So have the courage and integrity to oppose a blatant fucking evil regardless of party affiliation, for fucks sake.

You dont even have a complaint here because you clearly dont even care about child marriage. It's not being legalized in TN.....but it's already legal in 44 other places.

Bitching about something that isnt happening in TN but being cool with the same fucking thing in CA is why people voted for Trump in the first place. This blatant bullshit.
The Bill would change that, hello? That's why it is a news item, because this would be a "Change" in the law.

The Lights on, but your not home.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Punishments for Sin

In California it is

Aidsman is a lying assed cunt. Simple, really.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Well, I for one live in a fully civilized state that does not allow marriage below the age of consent (18), and does allow legal abortion.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why do leftists have such an uncanny urge to exploit children sexually?

grown men shit pushing each other isn’t deviant enough for you rodents?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I hit Post #100, So I win the free Chalupa at Taco Bell, Thanks everyone I could not have got to my goal without all your helps!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I hit Post #100, So I win the free Chalupa at Taco Bell, Thanks everyone I could not have got to my goal without all your helps!
^^Self PWN3D!
Way to be late to the prom, faggit ass!
It's not who cast the ballot Dick Nose, it's who counts them.
Now just calm down there. I have noticed that Loktardo has had sporadic fits of semi-reasonableness of late. Let's encourage him with kind words rather than alienate him with harsh ones.

Think I will make some pancakes.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
^^Self PWN3D!
Way to be late to the prom, faggit ass!
It's not who cast the ballot Dick Nose, it's who counts them.
Now just calm down there. I have noticed that Loktardo has had sporadic fits of semi-reasonableness of late. Let's encourage him with kind words rather than alienate him with harsh ones.

Think I will make some pancakes.
NrjuKab.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Punishments for Sin

In California it is

The Bill would change that, hello? That's why it is a news item, because this would be a "Change" in the law.

Admin, child marriage is specifically illegal in TN as of like 4 years ago.

There is already a law preventing that. So a bill recognizing common law marriage under less strict circumstances doesnt magically nullify laws preventing child marriage.

And again.....its ALREADY LEGAL in 44 states including CA, HELLO? So how can you fucking call this a Republican issue when 44 fucking states allow it?

See why I tell you guys you dont actually care about anything? You'll straight up ignore it in CA but condemn it in TN. Even though it's not even happening there. Why is it that we can shit on Republicans who do the wrong thing but you guys permit democrats doing the wrong thing by ignoring it?

Yeah that's real good for the country.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Punishments for Sin

In California it is

There is already a law preventing that. So a bill recognizing common law marriage under less strict circumstances doesnt magically nullify laws preventing child marriage.

And again.....its ALREADY LEGAL in 44 states including CA, HELLO? So how can you fucking call this a Republican issue when 44 fucking states allow it?

See why I tell you guys you dont actually care about anything? You'll straight up ignore it in CA but condemn it in TN. Even though it's not even happening there. Why is it that we can shit on Republicans who do the wrong thing but you guys permit democrats doing the wrong thing by ignoring it?

why do you bother trying intelligent reasoning with an unintelligent vermin degenerate?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Punishments for Sin

In California it is

why do you bother trying intelligent reasoning with an unintelligent vermin degenerate?

Because I'm convinced that accountability matters and I dont want to ever want to look back and think "damn...I should have said something".

Maybe eventually the light will flip on.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Remove your Caps and place your hands over your hearts, while we listen to the Tennessee State Anthem.

Child marriage is still legal in California. It requires the consent of just one parent through a court order. Many of these marriages are between young girls to men significantly older than them, making way for gender-based violence within the marriage.

Admin explain why child marriage is wrong? Because I dont believe you oppose it. I think you are cool with it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Remove your Caps and place your hands over your hearts, while we listen to the Tennessee State Anthem.

Child marriage is still legal in California. It requires the consent of just one parent through a court order. Many of these marriages are between young girls to men significantly older than them, making way for gender-based violence within the marriage.

Admin explain why child marriage is wrong? Because I dont believe you oppose it. I think you are cool with it.

You're supposed to be listening to the Tennessee state song Duh'V!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He's probably engaged to a little boy somewhere in his neighborhood

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You're supposed to be listening to the Tennessee state song Duh'V!

You are supposed to be offended by legal child marriage but got caught pretending again.

Point?

You dont care. Own it. It's not a fucking funny joke like you are trying to make it.

I guess once it becomes legal....its no longer an issue, right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Not like he knows this, but it IS illegal in OR.

BUT children can put themselves on the medical pathway to transition at 13 in his state.

Not that it matters to people who live in states that permit exploitation and abuse of children. They just want to attack Republicans and think weaponizing the virtues of others is effective.

These people dont care about anything until it directly impacts them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

BUT children can put themselves on the medical pathway to transition at 13 in his state.

Not that it matters to people who live in states that permit exploitation and abuse of children. They just want to attack Republicans and think weaponizing the virtues of others is effective.

I'm still laughing at the fact that they neither understand legislation or basic English

But I'm not surprised tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm still laughing at the fact that they neither understand legislation or basic English

But I'm not surprised tho

I wish the corporate media would tell them to oppose the legal child marriage in their dem/prog states like CA because until that happens abuse of children is just gonna be a thing they ignore along with the rape of women in prison.

The sane people are going to HAVE to fight dirty AF if we want the country back from insanity.

Those "youth centers" that will house 13 year olds and encourage them to transition, let them use drugs and fail in school and have sex with older people also in the shelter should be terrified to keep running. They should be facing so much harrassment they shut down.

Until we are willing to fight as dirty as them.....yeah.