In Todays Moral Turpitude news. Republicans push to abolish age limit on heterosexual marriages; Make Child Brides Great Again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What a fucking pervert. Those women and little girls are so visibly uncomfortable smh

This video is why my 5 year old calls Biden the dirty kid sniffer lol

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a fucking pervert. Those women and little girls are so visibly uncomfortable smh

And Trump isn't guilty of similar transgressions?

I've read accounts from women that he outright assaulted or even raped them.

Trump has a big rap sheet too.

If you insist that Biden is guilty then at least be fair and acknowledge that Trump is as well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And Trump isn't guilty of similar transgressions?

I've read accounts from women that he outright assaulted or even raped them.

Trump has a big rap sheet too.

If you insist that Biden is guilty then at least be fair and acknowledge that Trump is as well.

So if I say the man who raped me at 14 raped me, do I have to be fair and give equal condemnation to EVERY man who has ever been accused?

Joe show evidence and corroboration for the accusations against Trump. Every single one I looked into there was no evidence.

However the ones about Biden there IS evidence.

How are these comparable? There have been plenty of Republican rapists, Joe.

If someone accused you, should we believe it and put you in prison and ruin your life without any evidence?

Please explain how it's in ANY WAY "unfair" to believe accusations with evidence to back them, while not believing accusations with absolutely NO evidence in a highly politically motivated smear campaign?

Should we just not bother with any evidence ever and just lock up men who get accused so that we keep it "fair"?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have yet to see any evidence of Trump assaulting anyone.

You can literally SEE Biden grabbing and sniffing visibly uncomfortable little girls. Democrats admit they believed Bidens accusers. Because there is evidence. And they STILL voted for him.

If WE had that amount of evidence that Trump did these things? Yeah we wouldnt be supporting him.

That's the thing.... you have to have more than accusations and considering how Trump was nonstop attacked and accused of all kinds of everything, it's amazing we are expected to just believe this shit with NO EVIDENCE.

Show us proof. Women coming out of the wood work who NEVER reported or said a thing until he became the establishments most wanted just looks like partisan attacks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20220407-103806.jpg

Screenshot-20220407-103702-Photos.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It stuns me that Trump supporters completely ignore the many charges of sexual assault and rape against him. He is clearly a rapist and assaulter.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't completely believe Tara Reade.

It would be very difficult for a man to reach his fingers thru 3 layers of clothing into a woman's vagina STANDING UP in a vertical position. And she changed her story and was inconsistent in her account

Not saying that nothing happened just not the way she said it tho

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It would be very difficult for a man to reach his fingers thru 3 layers of clothing into a woman's vagina STANDING UP in a vertical position. And she changed her story and was inconsistent in her account

Its absurd to think that Trump pushed his cawk up on a womans leg and then shot jizz all over her....yet here you are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She didn't change her story. She reported when it happened. There were witnesses and other women who reported him for being handsy and in appropriate.

And if there is a whole video montage of him touching and sniffing girls and women who look uncomfortable as fuck....what does he do OFF camera?

And then there is this

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Show me evidence of Trump assaulting someone. I havent seen any.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I agree that Biden is way too old & he should not run again.

Democrats should clean house before the next election. Hopefully they fire Kamala Harris as well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It stuns me that Trump supporters completely ignore the many charges of sexual assault and rape against him. He is clearly a rapist and assaulter.

I looked into every single one and there is no evidence.

Bring evidence, ffs. You cant just say something and expect it to be accepted as truth without any actual thing beyond accusations.

And you guys will believe this shit with nothing to back it JUST because of politcs. But we are still ignoring legal child marriage in CA.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll bet the Tennessee Republican Party is dancing for joy, knowing they now have SCOTUS Justice that wants to turn pedos loose.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'll bet the Tennessee Republican Party is dancing for joy, knowing they now have SCOTUS Justice that wants to turns pedos loose.

So since CA allows pedos to be loose is that why leftists wanted her?

Because we said that already.

So you want to continue pretending HB233 allows child marriage when it doesnt just to slam Republicans while it's already actually legal in 44 states including CA.

Just tell us what this is really about. If you need to continually cling to lies in order to attack opposition what does that say, A?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Look at him, no self-respecting woman would voluntarily cozy up to him. He probably could never get the actual women he wanted.

No excuse though, he's a pig.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'll bet the Tennessee Republican Party is dancing for joy, knowing they now have SCOTUS Justice that wants to turns pedos loose.
Why? Republicans hate pedos.

If this ghoulish issue of child marriage being legal in so many states was actually given the attention it deserves and people knew about this.....it would ONLY be "cOnZ" voters fighting against it. Just like right here in this thread. We would condemn it genuinely and passionately if Republicans were actually legalizing child marriage in TN. These people will not say a word about CA having it already.

Dem/prog voters will never admit to any problems caused by their people....so they would allow it. They would ignore it just to avoid giving us "ammo". That's how off the script they are. ALL it's about for them is their irrational hatred of all of us.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I agree that Biden is way too old & he should not run again.

Democrats should clean house before the next election. Hopefully they fire Kamala Harris as well.
Smoking Joe has said repeatedly he has no intention of running again, so there's that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Tennessee Republicans are trying to backdoor legalize PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, do yer reserch.

No they are not. Show proof.

No where in HB233 does it over turn any laws about minors getting married.

But even if it was? You dont really have any room to talk about it because you have no care at all that this very thing js already legal in CA.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Tennessee Republicans are trying to backdoor legalize PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, do yer reserch.
You failed to prove that. In fact, you managed to make the case for the opposite.
I posted 4 articles discussing it, I am sorry you don't read good.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

No they are not. Show proof.

No where in HB233 does it over turn any laws about minors getting married.

But even if it was? You dont really have any room to talk about it because you have no care at all that this very thing js already legal in CA.
How many 50+ year old guys are marrying 13 year old girls in California?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You failed to prove that. In fact, you managed to make the case for the opposite.
I posted 4 articles discussing it, I am sorry you don't read good.

That is NOT proof. The articles are LYING to you.

So you dont find it at all curious considering child marriage IS ALREADY LEGAL in 44 states including CA and you dont see ANY media hysteria about that.....but they spew propaganda like this and you just take it as gospel?

I read just fine. It's you who cannot seem to read ANYTHING unless it's some corporate left wing media source that is spewing total BS.

Show the PROOF. Like the actual BILL. And explain how this bill will just cancel out laws against child marriage already on the books?

And explain how you have an issue with this and NOT an issue with 44 other states including CA that already have had it legal?

You are completely full of shit here to the point where you really cannot pretend otherwise without looking completely deluded.