India, to improve its infrastructure builds the Worlds Highest Railway Bridge

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As usual aidsman is raging about imagined positions no one else holds. His ignorance should bother him but it never does. He just isn't intelligent enough to understand what an ignorant waste of space he is.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
As usual aidsman is raging about i.qgined positions no one else holds. His ignorance should bother him but it never does. He just isn't intelligent enough to understand what an ignorant waste of space he is.

It might not be his fault. They did "experiments" on the Navy boat guys back in those days, and not just the black ones.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As usual aidsman is raging about i.qgined positions no one else holds. His ignorance should bother him but it never does. He just isn't intelligent enough to understand what an ignorant waste of space he is.

It might not be his fault. They did "experiments" on the Navy boat guys back in those days, and not just the black ones.
:facepalm:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I am simply pointing out an interesting monumental engineering feet, I apologize if interesting events offend your delicate disposition.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I hope those East Indians didn't cut any corners with that bridge, since that'd be a long fall to the bottom! East Indians are well known to cut corners to save money.

They could give the Jews a run for their money!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What happened Raggedy Assend, behind your Conservative Lite personae of days gone by, you weren't so petty, bitter and angry, what troubles you comrade?

Trouble me, Ragedly Azzinuendo.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I hope those East Indians didn't cut any corners with that bridge, since that'd be a long fall to the bottom! East Indians are well known to cut corners to save money.

They could give the Jews a run for their money!
When America Was Great!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

What happened Raggedy Assend, behind your Conservative Lite personae of days gone by, you weren't so petty, bitter and angry, what troubles you comrade?

I put my headphones on for that one. That bitch has such a sultry voice.

Anyway, I ain't petty, bitter and angry. I always speak Truth with a capital T. Liberty first, Liberty foremost and Liberty always. Ain't my fault you don't put freedom first.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Anyway, I ain't petty, bitter and angry. I always speak Truth with a capital T. Liberty first, Liberty foremost and Liberty always. Ain't my fault you don't put freedom first.

Is Liberty and Truth in the room with you now? (rolling eyes convulsively emojis)

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Is Liberty and Truth in the room with you now? (rolling eyes convulsively emojis)

Yes.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am simply pointing out an interesting monumental engineering feet, I apologize if interesting events offend your delicate disposition.

No you didn't so stop lying. Reread your ignorant and totally made up commentary. You love to lie and create false positions which you then try to falsely attribute to other people. That you do this so often is one of the many reasons we can tell you are both ignorant and stupid. Truly someone not worth listening to.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yes.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yes.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yes.

Underrated Prophet.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yes.

Underrated Prophet.

How bout this one? These are some cheesehead boys. I used to get drunk with them.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yes.

Underrated Prophet.

Icarus, via Oregon

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yes.

Underrated Prophet.

Icarus, via Oregon

I was gonna post another Icarus, but this is way cooler.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yes.

Underrated Prophet.

Icarus, via Oregon

Love it!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yes.

Underrated Prophet.

Icarus, via Oregon

Love it!

Hey! Watch it there, Admin. The other prog might think you is "fratinizin wit da enemy." Remember your soy boy, mama earth lovin' prog roots:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As usual aidsman is raging about imagined positions no one else holds. His ignorance should bother him but it never does. He just isn't intelligent enough to understand what an ignorant waste of space he is.

Yep.

And if you try to correct him, he either leaves the confused emoji or he laughs and calls you stupid.

They want to hate us and mock us for shit we dont even think or support. And doing this doesnt bother them at all.

They claim we do this to them as well. HOWEVER....anytime they are asked for clarity? They give some angry response insulting us and/or telling us how its "not worth it" to "bother".

I mean....how did we manage getting that much hate from them?

Like I said in another thread, youd think they would be relieved that the shit they believe about us isnt true. But instead they enjoy it hating us all over lies and distortions.