The impact of English colonialism in India

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay so do you have any citations of this that are more history fact based?

Or something that isnt an opinion piece by a leftwing bias media site?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Because I'd like to have just raw facts, an objective source, so I can form my own opinion on this. Also this still has absolutely nothing to do with America....which has been a blended country even before it became a country in 1776.

Objectively we would find that every single country and every culture has experienced some form of invasion from other cultures and people. It's the story of human history.....not exclusive to white people.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one at Al Jazeera wrote it. They published it. They have the authors cited. They are scholars. What do you have to dispute the content of their article?

eta: Did you miss the authors' names at the very TOP of the article? If you click on the link in their first paragraphs or so, you'll find their work.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's an opinion piece. And the language being used in it is obviously opinion. So the information is given in a way that favors the authors opinion.

20221202-210737.jpg

I'm just asking for a citation to something that isnt an opinion piece.

Like this

There is a shit ton of info on british colonizing and involvement in India.

So what about this are you wanting to discuss? Is your motive to understand history and its nuances and complexities or is your goal to use opinion pieces about history that validate your existing biases?

Do you think the entire white population of the US are British? Do you think British colonizing in India is somehow evidence that the United States should not be a liberal free country and our order and constitution are somehow inherently racist? Do you think colonization in India was done BECAUSE Indians are not white? Do you think the 13 colonies colonized here and just tried to wipe out all the native tribes BECAUSE their skin wasnt white?

What about the completely free and even wealthy black individuals who came here? If colonization and even slavery was motivated and accomplished because of white racism....how did black slave owners get away with existing?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's an opinion piece. And the language being used in it is obviously opinion. So the information is given in a way that favors the authors opinion.

20221202-210737.jpg

Like this

So what about this are you wanting to discuss? Is your motive to understand history and its nuances and complexities or is your goal to use opinion pieces about history that validate your existing biases?

Do you think the entire white population of the US are British? Do you think British colonizing in India is somehow evidence that the United States should not be a liberal free country and our order and constitution are somehow inherently racist? Do you think colonization in India was done BECAUSE Indians are not white? Do you think the 13 colonies colonized here and just tried to wipe out all the native tribes BECAUSE their skin wasnt white?

What about the completely free and even wealthy black individuals who came here? If colonization and even slavery was motivated and accomplished because of white racism....how did black slave owners get away with existing?

The citation to study from where the Opinion piece comes from is in the article.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The citation to study from where the Opinion piece comes from is in the article.

So what about this made you want to post it?

To discuss and understand history or do you see this as some confirmation of your anti white people stances?

Is this some evidence that the United States is rooted in racism and must be "dismantled"? Bye bye constitution and bill of rights because these evil british people from the past are racists murderers?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

To discuss and understand history or do you see this as some confirmation of your anti white people stances?

Is this some evidence that the United States is rooted in racism and must be "dismantled"? Bye bye constitution and bill of rights because these evil british people from the past are racists murderers?
Could you tell us some more about Stubby's luxurious possessions?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I found that figure to be pretty remarkable.

Must I ask you permission to post about topics I find interesting?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I found that figure to be pretty remarkable.

Must I ask you permission to post about topics I find interesting?

Absolutely not. You dont require my permission for anything.

I'm asking what your motive for posting this so I can respond appropriately.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You don't have to respond to me. I didn't write the opinion piece, nor did I author the study from which the opinion piece was created.

You can attack the messenger, just like you did. I don't believe you're capable of much more than that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Could you tell us some more about Stubby's luxurious possessions?

Cant you take this to the meltdown board? Its fucking rude to come into threads up here and blather this sort of off topic crap and I'm not interested in your never ending stream of mindless shit posts.

You know you post politcal topics in meltdown, you dont ever discuss anything and you shit post "flames" in threads outside of meltdown where other people ARE discussing something.

Dont you have a tail pipe somewhere you can deep throat? Maybe a downed powerline? HOW can you possibly find this same, repetitive drivel day in and day out entertaining? HOW?

I just - go fuck right off and keep fucking.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Cant you take this to the meltdown board? Its fucking rude to come into threads up here and blather this sort of off topic crap and I'm not interested in your never ending stream of mindless shit posts.

You know you post politcal topics in meltdown, you dont ever discuss anything and you shit post "flames" in threads outside of meltdown where other people ARE discussing something.

Dont you have a tail pipe somewhere you can deep throat? Maybe a downed powerline? HOW can you possibly find this same, repetitive drivel day in and day out entertaining? HOW?

Were you trying to make a point here, if so I missed it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There are several posters that post political threads in Meltdown and vice-versa. And that's a fact.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Were you trying to make a point here, if so I missed it.

She is here to complain about my pottery barn picturesque thanksgiving because that’s what yeast infucktions do.

Tell her to yank out her dentures (horrible fit btw) and go make some lunch money on her knees in the alley.

I am in mourning. I cannot be bothered with their bullshit.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She is here to complain about my pottery barn picturesque thanksgiving because that’s what yeast infucktions do.

Tell her to yank out her dentures (horrible fit btw) and go make some lunch money on her knees in the alley.

I am in mourning. I cannot be bothered with their bullshit.

She has dentures?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

No doubt a dig at me, which she'll of course flat out deny, aswell as another tally on her petty point scoring vendetta against Whitey.

India is an overpopulated cesspool, it would actually be a benefit to the planet if a billion of the worthless pajeets were wiped out.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

20221202-210737.jpg

Like this

Maybe the point is the British colonization of India was bad and not good for Indians. The only poster making comments about white people is you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No doubt a dig at me, which she'll of course flat out deny, aswell as another tally on her petty point scoring vendetta against Whitey.

India is an overpopulated cesspool, it would actually be a benefit to the planet if a billion of the worthless pajeets were wiped out.

She first brought this up when I asked her what "chunks" of American history are tossed out.

She posted a link about Jamestown....stuff we do learn about, claimed the country was founded in 1619(The US did not become a country until 1776) and then brought up British colonialism in India.

It's about cherry picking and providing a one sided and revised version of history that demonizes specifically white people, degrades black and brown people to the level of disadvantaged and disempowered victims, and brainwashes children to view the world through the lense of race and racism.

The entire narrative climaxes by teaching children the very liberal order of the US and our constitution is rooted on racism and oppression and is inherently "white supremacy" and that in order to have "equity"(which is communism) we need to dismantle it. It's a terrifying shit show of a narrative that should scare every American that values rights and liberties.

We have our country dismantled and then what? They want a centralized power that is in charge of providing everyone with income, medical care, housing, et. So we all become government property, and get what they let us have. Giving all the power to just an elite few.

No shit we already have a wealthy and powerful elite....and they are the ones who want this so they have more of the power and wealth. WE wont even have our rights.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe the point is the British colonization of India was bad and not good for Indians. The only poster making comments about white people is you.

Probably because Oak has a long history of using historic events and modern crimes committed by white people to confirm her biases that white people are all racist and engage in white supremacy.

And we know you know that. So let's not gaslight, okay?

I dont know why any of you cannot seem to be able to just say what it is you believe on these topics and instead try to lead us to it cryptically and when we say what's obvious you guys deny it but never actually say what ever the fuck it is.

Is that part of being slowly indoctrinated? Ya'll feel like you have to pepper the nonstop insults with spoon feeding us little bits here and there without clarity and than call us stupid when we fail to accurately guess your points? Because that's a pattern here.

Just come out with it ffs and let's go ahead and have the conversation.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
British people are White dummy.... ethnically British people I mean, not the recent flock of immigrants with British passports.
Oh, gee, thanks for informing me. So, whenever someone criticizes a country, they are criticizing the entire race of that country, automatically?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Advancements in medicine, most notably improvements in sanitation and the discovery of penicillin were the real reason.

People started living longer and more babies survived birth. Too many people to be fed. A good portion of India is not suitable for food cultivation for being too arid.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Advancements in medicine, most notably improvements in sanitation and the discovery of penicillin were the real reason.

People started living longer and more babies survived birth. Too many people to be fed. A good portion of India is not suitable for food cultivation for being too arid.
Clearly you didn't even read the article.