What Shocking Deaths have made the most impact on...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was devastated when Steve Irwin died. I legit cried about it.

I still tear up when I read about his kids and how they are carrying on his legacy.

Steve Irwin was foolish.

A person should never horse around with Animals in the Wild.

It's like playing Russian Roulette, Dovey.

LOVE him

It's so sad that an animal that is not aggresive and never attacks people is what took him down.

I don't.

Steve Irwin was foolish.

I just about got killed in the Wild.

I'm glad ta be alive & in one piece.

Make the most of your life while ya got it, Dovey.

Otherwise a person can easily throw it away like Steve did.

Getting a ray’s spine directly into his heart was extremely unlucky; probably 1 in 10 million chance. I don’t think it’s ever happened before. He wasn’t foolish, he was an ambassador for many wildlife enthusiasts. He always respected nature and had a huge love for all fauna.

He tempted fate quite a bit, not on that specific day, but he took risks. That being said, he was living his life as he saw fit, most don't.

...and he did it once too often, and it finally caught up to Irwin, Lily.

I know. Because I've done the same thing in life, taken some extremely foolish risks but unlike Irwin never paid the price.

A person only gets so many chances, and if they use up their 9 lives...well, there aint none left and Lady Luck runs out.

A person caint tempt or cheat Fate forever.

A person shouldn't don't do stuff like that. It's like playing Russian roulette with one's life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I still tear up when I read about his kids and how they are carrying on his legacy.

Steve Irwin was foolish.

LOVE him

It's so sad that an animal that is not aggresive and never attacks people is what took him down.

I don't.

Steve Irwin was foolish.

Getting a ray’s spine directly into his heart was extremely unlucky; probably 1 in 10 million chance. I don’t think it’s ever happened before. He wasn’t foolish, he was an ambassador for many wildlife enthusiasts. He always respected nature and had a huge love for all fauna.

He tempted fate quite a bit, not on that specific day, but he took risks. That being said, he was living his life as he saw fit, most don't.

...and he did it once too often, and it finally caught up to Irwin, Lily.

I know. Because I've done the same thing in life, taken some extremely foolish risks but unlike Irwin never paid the price.

A person only gets so many chances, and if they use up their 9 lives...well, there aint none left and Lady Luck runs out.

A person caint tempt or cheat Fate forever.

A person shouldn't don't do stuff like that. It's like playing Russian roulette with one's life.

Every moment you are breathing is tempting fate.

None of us escape fate. We ALL die. It's a blessing to die while living a life you love.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Steve Irwin was foolish.

LOVE him

I don't.

Steve Irwin was foolish.

Steve Irwin WAS making the most of his life. He got up everyday and lived his passion. And he did so much good for conservation and encouraging people to appreciate animal life and ecosystems. He inspired SO many people.

He didnt throw his life away at all. He accomplished a lot.

Living and surviving are two very different things, Joe.

The same thing could be said about you. That you were foolish to work as a driver because people die in auto accidents and that if you did....well you threw your life away.

10 out of 10 people are gonna die, Joe. Live your life with passion and enthusiasm. I'm confident he has no regrets about the life he lived and I'm sure those who love him most wouldnt change who he was.

when i think of a fool i think of bear grylls, way OTT
he have himself a seawater enema, drinks his own pee and i think his own diarrhea once too lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Steve Irwin was foolish.

LOVE him

I don't.

Steve Irwin was foolish.

Steve Irwin WAS making the most of his life. He got up everyday and lived his passion. And he did so much good for conservation and encouraging people to appreciate animal life and ecosystems. He inspired SO many people.

The same thing could be said about you. That you were foolish to work as a driver because people die in auto accidents and that if you did....well you threw your life away.

10 out of 10 people are gonna die, Joe. Live your life with passion and enthusiasm. I'm confident he has no regrets about the life he lived and I'm sure those who love him most wouldnt change who he was.

he have himself a seawater enema, drinks his own pee and i think his own diarrhea once too lol

The Wild Boys were entertaining but that was all completely foolish.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

He pick some blue berrys from a pile of bear shit and pop them in his mouth like some M&M's

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL survival is survival

Like the couple who got lost in the desert

Dude drank windshield fluid, used the last of his kidneys to filter it and died in the process, but he peed in a bottle, so his GF could survive long enough to be rescued.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL survival is survival

Like the couple who got lost in the desert

Dude drank windshield fluid, used the last of his kidneys to filter it and died in the process, but he peed in a bottle, so his GF could survive long enough to be rescued.

Damn......that's rough

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Steve Irwin was foolish.

LOVE him

I don't.

Steve Irwin was foolish.

I think you watch too much TV, Dovey.

Actually the Real Thing is rather terrifying.

When a person is face to face with a Wild Animal, it feels like being a gladiator in the Ring cuz they can die any instant.

Here another one who played with matches, started a Fire & paid the price:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
What's the movie?

You see the one with the couple who got stranded/lost in the ocean? Open water?(I think)....that was true too.

I think I'd rather die in a fire than end up just bobbing in the ocean.

Outback

I've watched the one in the ocean too

Have you seen the one that people enter a cornfield and can't find their way back?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What's the movie?

You see the one with the couple who got stranded/lost in the ocean? Open water?(I think)....that was true too.

Outback

Have you seen the one that people enter a cornfield and can't find their way back?
have you seen that movie with the girl that had two arms and two legs?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What's the movie?

Outback

Tall Grass? Yeeess....we found that on Netflix and watched it. I think it was Stephen King.

It wasnt bad

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What's the movie?

Outback

You mean that one bitch? With the face?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What's the movie?

Outback

You mean that one bitch? With the face?
Yesssssssss

and she had two eyes!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
ever seen the picture of the guy with the rubber nose that didn't match the color of his face at all?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
It's because of people like Peaches that now trash like Megan Harpyhoe is Victoria Secret's material

Fucking world is gone

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's because of people like Peaches that now trash like Megan Harpyhoe is Victoria Secret's material

Fucking world is gone

This Victoria's Secret thing is a shit show.

I'm so glad I stopped shopping there years ago and I'm definitely never giving them money again. There are much better options.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Fucking world is gone

I'm so glad I stopped shopping there years ago and I'm definitely never giving them money again. There are much better options.
didn't they recently have some fucking whale with 6 stomachs walk down the runway?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking world is gone

didn't they recently have some fucking whale with 6 stomachs walk down the runway?

No clue but it wouldnt surprise me.

During the pandemic I was getting Adore Me boxes every month that were awesome. I like it much better than VS.

I canceled because I ended up with shit tons of bras, panties and sleep wear lol.

Victoria's Secret products suck. Some of their sleep wear was awesome BUT.....their quality sucks. It's over priced. It pills fast and the wires pop out(and yes....I always take care of my clothing. I wash them in lingerie sacks and I dont put them in dryer).

Just poor quality, over priced.....and now woke as fuck utter shit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
my dog, bruno

unlike ppl, nobody assembles in suits 2 acknowledge your loss or share in the burden when they go

u know who friends r when your pet dies
I don’t even wanna think about the day when hunter and Zeus die. I will be inconsolable

She was fine.....I'm just psycho lol

A stunning moment of self-reflection.

Fucking world is gone

Not sure what Peaches had to do with it.

They're rebranding because their owner was a Jeffrey Epstein supporter and pe.do.phile. Yes, @Omnipotent , a HETEROSEXUAL pe.do.phile.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!