What Shocking Deaths have made the most impact on...

Airbornemama

Gore Queen
^^^ My god lady, much respect to you and what you must've went through, I couldn't even begin to imagine that loss ):):):):
I would say a close friend of mine, we would drink everyday after work and we were of the same age, so one day he says he has a pain and goes to the doc, 2 weeks later he was like 90 pounds, down from prolly 200, 1 more week later he dieded, liver Cancer..I quit drinking so fast even though I was a functioning alcoholic, it was hard as fuck, I failed countless times in the past, wanted his death to stand for something to me, and it has and still does..now I'm completely in control, maybe some wines once in a while ..nothing like I was ... good job doggy (:
Thank you for the kind words. And im so sorry to hear of your loss, you quitting drinking for them is a wonderful testament to your friendship as well as your health, good for you. I also quit drinking after i lost my boy, i still had a 6 year old little girl and i didnt want her to think that that was how to deal with her problems when she grew up. It worked cause shes a Staff Seargent in the Army in Kuwait right now. Thats why my name is Airbornemama, shes airborne...:)
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW .....
ffs, what's this ?? moisture from my eyes flows !! is it fuckin' raining in here ??
You sound like you've the heart of a dragon, be proud jedi (:
Why I thank you sincerely, and I love Star Wars!:)
Me too, Spock is my fav bahahahahahahaaaaaa have a nice day Ms.Mama
You too Cap'n!

Reactions: X

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Dave Brockie from Gwar he overdosed back in 2014
This. Fucking this. Fuckin' acute heroin overdose, too.
Probably could've been saved if found in time. Blood of the Gods was a great album, but there is definitely a void that can never be filled.
I know it I completely agree Brockie was one of a kind.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
My heart died because Sharona won't get back to me.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
koko died 2 mos ago. she knew 1000+ words and understood when told the cat she raised from a kitten died :'(

SupremeVictory

Factory Bastard
Slobodan Milosevic. A true European hero and anti-islamist patriot. Found not guilty posthumously.
All he did was defend his people against the islamic threat of albanian radicals. RIP. Kosovo Je Srbija.

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ahhh Slowtoboggan Mileasec ... lol

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Amy Winehouse …………………….. brilliant, but did drugs ;(

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator
SHOCKING DEATH!

Bill Paxton... we've met a few times and was one of the kindest, most engaging of all people.

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator
SHOCKING DEATH!

Tom Petty... Seen Tom ten times. They toured every other year like clockwork and that spoiled us.

Snagged one of his picks at our last show... RiP

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Amy Winehouse …………………….. brilliant, but did drugs ;(
Don't you mean drugs did her?

Just say no to drugs- - - - - - -!

SupremeVictory

Factory Bastard
RIP. BlakPoetry aka Carly. She was kinda cool. I remember making fun of her death because Weeg kept saying she dieded, so I thought it was a joke. Everyone got pissed at me and I felt like an ass for it. RIP.

Fred Jones

Just a guy
Site Supporter
Iranian military commander Qasem Soleimani, killed in a US air strike at Baghdad airport

triggs

Mommy's boy
Keith Flint.

Genuinely chocked me when I heard he has died. See him numerous times in concert, never fortunate enough to have met him.

Slappy Dyaboliko

NIPPLE SALAD!
Site Supporter
I'm still a little torn up over us losing Stan Lee. I mean, not that it was shocking, the guy was like eleventeen billionty years old, so it was kind of a given we were about to lose him to old age sooner or later at that point.

Still, doesn't make it any less gutting.

SHAMPAIN

Resident Asshole
Super Moderator
RIP. BlakPoetry aka Carly. She was kinda cool. I remember making fun of her death because Weeg kept saying she dieded, so I thought it was a joke. Everyone got pissed at me and I felt like an ass for it. RIP.
Yeah I remember Blak, me, her n Dan spoke a few times on the skype.... I called her Amy lol she hated it!