What Shocking Deaths have made the most impact on...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
my dog, bruno

unlike ppl, nobody assembles in suits 2 acknowledge your loss or share in the burden when they go

u know who friends r when your pet dies
I don’t even wanna think about the day when hunter and Zeus die. I will be inconsolable

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
my dog, bruno

unlike ppl, nobody assembles in suits 2 acknowledge your loss or share in the burden when they go

I don’t even wanna think about the day when hunter and Zeus die. I will be inconsolable

I had an all day long panick attack because Prudeys nose was pale.

She was fine.....I'm just psycho lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
mine was very sweet with small animals and children, the smaller and weaker they were the sweeter he was

then again when some raccoons broke into our cooler he killed a bunch including the babies

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
who/what is prudey?

My tuxie kitty. I have tuxie twins...Prudey and Mabel

20210407-152742.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
my cat waits around the corner when she hears one of the dogs coming and pops out 2 stand and give them 50 whacks in the snout before she runs away

no claws and all in fun, they just stop and blink their eyes while she does it lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
who/what is prudey?

My tuxie kitty. I have tuxie twins...Prudey and Mabel

20210407-152742.jpg
aww that pink nose needs a kiss!

Her momma was living under my deck. Salem....with this litter. So I brought them inside because someone is poisoning cats. The kittens were only like 5 or 6 weeks. I found homes for 2 and kept the tuxies because I got obsessed with them very quickly lol. They are the best cats ever.

I currently have 8 kittens that need homes. And then... .this guy I found outside with no mom or litter mates. He was very skinny and had a bad eye infection. I brought him home and isolated him and gave him antibiotics and eye meds. I had to spoon feed him slurry(wet kitten food mixed with kitten replacement milk) and he is now nursing off my nursing moms.

He is TINY. And kinda retarded. He pees in his own food.

Here he is, sitting in the palm of my hand

Screenshot-20210617-234141-Messages.jpg

He likes to get right in my face and scream lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Not sure if I can really call this my most shocking death, but it was surreal and troubling I think for all of us.

My Boat an attack Carrier had wound up its schedule of work up routines for this 3 week cruise out of Norfolk...and we were steaming for port....bright and early after an early morning fod walk down...4 of my fellow crewmen and I were strolling the flight deck in a dense pea soup fog some 100 naughts or so off the VA Coast....we were about 2/3rds of the way to the forecastle when far ahead of us in the a small clearing in the fog a box van appeared out of nowhere before us in the fog, as if driving over the ocean right in front of us....one of the guys reminded us of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, which does have a section or two maybe, that come up out of the bay for fresh air before returning to the sea...which is what we just saw.....the waves of fog washing over us continued in pea soup fog one moment and suddenly we're surrounded by clear blue sky the next.....

We, my group of 4-5 Sailors were paused just forward of the Island, smoking, chewing and joking, as was the routine....James from an Electrician from Rome GA says, "What's that asshole doing up on the round-down?"

a coupe seconds later all of us were looking through the misty fog at that moment to see that asshole just disappear off the leading edge of the flight deck... as we had slowed down to begin the process of entering Norfolk Bay, a man over board alarm sounded....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Anthony Bourdain. He seemed to be a good person that had a lot to offer and was open minded.
Yeah...his death had quite an impact on me. Sad and disappointed really. I loved his shows. The way he incorporated cuisine and world cultures was unique and entertaining. Sad loss. R.I.P

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was devastated when Steve Irwin died. I legit cried about it.

I still tear up when I read about his kids and how they are carrying on his legacy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I still tear up when I read about his kids and how they are carrying on his legacy.

Steve Irwin was foolish.

A person should never mess around with Animals in the Wild.

It's like playing Russian Roulette.

They are extremely dangerous and unpredictable, Dovey.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Steve Irwin was foolish.

A person should never horse around with Animals in the Wild.

It's like playing Russian Roulette, Dovey.

LOVE him

It's so sad that an animal that is not aggresive and never attacks people is what took him down.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Steve Irwin was foolish.

LOVE him

It's so sad that an animal that is not aggresive and never attacks people is what took him down.

I don't.

Steve Irwin was foolish.

I just about got killed in the Wild.

I'm glad ta be alive & in one piece.

Make the most of your life while ya got it, Dovey.

Otherwise a person can easily throw it away like Steve did.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Steve Irwin was foolish.

LOVE him

I don't.

Steve Irwin was foolish.

Getting a ray’s spine directly into his heart was extremely unlucky; probably 1 in 10 million chance. I don’t think it’s ever happened before. He wasn’t foolish, he was an ambassador for many wildlife enthusiasts. He always respected nature and had a huge love for all fauna.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Steve Irwin was foolish.

LOVE him

I don't.

Steve Irwin was foolish.

Getting a ray’s spine directly into his heart was extremely unlucky; probably 1 in 10 million chance. I don’t think it’s ever happened before. He wasn’t foolish, he was an ambassador for many wildlife enthusiasts. He always respected nature and had a huge love for all fauna.

He tempted fate quite a bit, not on that specific day, but he took risks. That being said, he was living his life as he saw fit, most don't.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Rush Limbaugh. He was the G.O.A.T.

I hope he likes a warm environment as he's roasting in hell.
Rush Limbaugh. He was the G.O.A.T.

I hope he likes a warm environment as he's roasting in hell.
Well, he did tolerate faggits so there's a chance I suppose. God hates fags BTW. If Rush is in hell for faggit loving, you'll see him for certain. ENJOY!

What you're saying is that you loved a man that "tolerated" faggots. Of course you did. If heaven is filled with people like you, I'd prefer hell.
Well, almost everyone these days tolerates faggits but that doesnt mean they're all bad. I wouldnt use the word love BTW. You seem to go from stable to over the cliff pretty quick. Anywho, enjoy hell, bitch.

You called him GOAT. That means he's a big deal. Maybe you would use the phrase "lusted after".
Lady, even most libtards agree he's the G.O.A.T. How about you just shut your lunatic mouth? Maybe express your shock over someone you respected that died?

And you think I've gone over a cliff. You name call and wish "hell" on me. I think you need to control your emotions. Males like you is why the world is screwed up.

Karma is a bitch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Steve Irwin was foolish.

LOVE him

I don't.

Steve Irwin was foolish.

Steve Irwin WAS making the most of his life. He got up everyday and lived his passion. And he did so much good for conservation and encouraging people to appreciate animal life and ecosystems. He inspired SO many people.

He didnt throw his life away at all. He accomplished a lot.

Living and surviving are two very different things, Joe.

The same thing could be said about you. That you were foolish to work as a driver because people die in auto accidents and that if you did....well you threw your life away.

10 out of 10 people are gonna die, Joe. Live your life with passion and enthusiasm. I'm confident he has no regrets about the life he lived and I'm sure those who love him most wouldnt change who he was.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
my dog, bruno

She was fine.....I'm just psycho lol

A stunning moment of self-reflection.

Frustrated much?
Gut hooked lots. Lol