Why do English people act like this?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What a load of absolute rubbish. You do realise Australia is one of the most diverse and multicultural countries in the world don’t you? Maybe if you were educated in a private school you wouldn’t be dragging your knuckles today and blaming the world for your inadequacies. It’s back-wood bimbos like you that put the um in d-um-b!

:LOL:
Not to judge or create extra heat, but why did you move there from South Africa?
The writing was on the wall to put it plainly. The current government of Southern Africa (part of Mandela’s legacy) used to be a terrorist cell. The daily murder rates are one of the highest in the entire world. We did a lot of business dealings with Australia throughout the 70’s, 80’s and early 90’s. It made complete sense to immigrate over and provide jobs to many Australians of all ethnicities. And we still do to this day. I consider Australia to be my home and it’s beautiful beyond comprehension. Despite a few isolated cases of racism, it’s a very welcoming country.

I haven't been there since the 90's but Australians were pretty racist. I was called a wog in public white Australians. I didn't know what that meant since it isn't a term used in the US. Mu husband's relataives (who we were visiting) told us what it meant. I shrugged my shoulders...I was an American tourist with American dollars. Seemed like a stupid thing to do to tourists.

I think it's isolated in your eyes because you're white.
My wife was called a wog because she’s part Greek. The derogatory term is usually reserved for the Greeks and Italians in Australia. They probably thought you were Greek because the Latino/Mexican aspect confused them.

I was called a kaffir-loving Jew boy! I’m not even Jewish and I just never discriminated when it came to skin colour. Even back in South Africa, I never hated the blacks but rather a particular political party called the ANC. A radical terrorist cell that has governed South Africa for nearly 30 years post-apartheid and driven the country into the dirt. Now South Africa is simply a reverse apartheid in a sense…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What a load of absolute rubbish. You do realise Australia is one of the most diverse and multicultural countries in the world don’t you? Maybe if you were educated in a private school you wouldn’t be dragging your knuckles today and blaming the world for your inadequacies. It’s back-wood bimbos like you that put the um in d-um-b!

:LOL:

I like Caskur well enough, but she does have problems with non-white people. It's too bad.
She can be funny, but she is becoming a little bit too bitter and twisted as the years roll by. I honestly think it’s time for her to hang up her witch hat, make nice food for hubby in the kitchen and retire completely from forum life.

PS: she can use her broomstick and clean the floor nicely too…as was originally intended for the implement.

:GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
I haven't been there since the 90's but Australians were pretty racist. I was called a wog in public white Australians. I didn't know what that meant since it isn't a term used in the US. Mu husband's relataives (who we were visiting) told us what it meant. I shrugged my shoulders...I was an American tourist with American dollars. Seemed like a stupid thing to do to tourists.

I'm not Australian, but I have dealt with them here since they like certain regions of Canada, I'll presume for geography and snow that they don't get at home. I like them because they are White immigrants and generally chill, but that's not what you want to hear.

You have to understand the Auzzie culture. It's different than North American culture. They'll call their best buddies 'Cunts', which has a slightly different tone/meaning here.

They may have called you a Wog to initiate friendly conversation after they had a few brews. You are stepping into a slightly different culture, that you are not familiar with.

That said, I highly doubt members of the general public were screaming "WOG!" at you there... Most likely it was said among a private or smaller gathering, with no ill intent.

Although I do know the left will still claim, even after my explanation, that every single White Auzzie walked up to them when they visited and called them a fucking wog.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The Niger River region of Africa and its slave contingent “Nigers” never existed on our southern neck of the woods.
As for interracial marriages and relationships…I’m all for it. There’s nothing wrong with a bit of colour. I find very white individuals to be a bit weak. Their skin can’t handle the sun and they melt and go shocking shades of pink and red. Löl
It's great that you can provide me with a geographical history lesson.

It's not so great when you refuse to state why you moved away from NIGGERS!
Because I wanted to get rich quick…not go backwards in life. The original aim was to retire at 30. That didn’t quite go to plan, but I guess I can’t really complain for being semi-retired at 50. I still plan to keep working as it’s the key to prosperity and longevity in situation life…

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
Because I wanted to get rich quick…not go backwards in life. The original aim was to retire at 30. That didn’t quite go to plan, but I guess I can’t really complain for being semi-retired at 50. I still plan to keep working as it’s the key to prosperity and longevity in situation life…
So you found the solution in a White country, instead of one run by corrupt Niggers. That's all you had to say...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm not Australian, but I have dealt with them here since they like certain regions of Canada, I'll presume for geography and snow that they don't get at home. I like them because they are White immigrants and generally chill, but that's not what you want to hear.

You have to understand the Auzzie culture. It's different than North American culture. They'll call their best buddies 'Cunts', which has a slightly different tone/meaning here.

They may have called you a Wog to initiate friendly conversation after they had a few brews. You are stepping into a slightly different culture, that you are not familiar with.

That said, I highly doubt members of the general public were screaming "WOG!" at you there... Most likely it was said among a private or smaller gathering, with no ill intent.

Although I do know the left will still claim, even after my explanation, that every single White Auzzie walked up to them when they visited and called them a fucking wog.
Australia has always had snow…in fact it’s only a 4 hour trip by car from Sydney and there are amazing snow fields. I go snow boarding and the missus skis. This winter was epic but also very blizzardy.

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So you found the solution in a White country, instead of one run by corrupt Niggers. That's all you had to say...
I found that multicultural Australia is a very economically viable option for those willing to work. From coast to coast, it’s one of the most beautiful countries in the world. A big Island really…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Australia has always had snow…in fact it’s only a 4 hour trip by car from Sydney and there are amazing snow fields. I go snow boarding and the missus skis. This winter was epic but also very blizzardy.

images
I know you do, but it's different here. Our version of snow and mountains are a little different than yours.
Yes…you guys have a helluva lot of snow that’s for damn sure! Lol

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
Ya, depending on where you are in this country, you'll get maybe a bit of snow, to a lot of snow! It varies. I'm in BC, which has arguably some of the best geography in the entire world for snow sports. Heli skiing is a big thing here.

Interestingly enough, if you go to northern Canada, they don't get the snow like us... It's too cold for any real amounts to fall and accumulate.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ya, depending on where you are in this country, you'll get maybe a bit of snow, to a lot of snow! It varies. I'm in BC, which has arguably some of the best geography in the entire world for snow sports. Heli skiing is a big thing here.

Interestingly enough, if you go to northern Canada, they don't get the snow like us... It's too cold for any real amounts to fall and accumulate.
I have a nice Jazz shirt from Montreal. A few years back my mother represented Australia in Dragon Boat paddling and won gold and silver and bronze in the various Open events. She used to tell me how beautiful Canada was and how nice the people were.

It’s on my bucket-list for sure!

:ThumbsUp1:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I like Caskur well enough, but she does have problems with non-white people. It's too bad.
You do have to take into account that commonwealth nations were pretty White until fairly recently. This will sometimes explain why we're a bit more critical of what we currently see, since many of us can remember how it was.

America, on the other hand, was always mutted up with beans and nigs, so you guys have always been used to more diversity than us. Mystery meats are natural to the American.

And America just so happens to be the most powerful nation in the world. Coincidence? I think not.

LOL give it another decade or so and that won't be the case, not if muds become the majority.

Picture Brazoo 2.0 with a nice dollop of LGBTQPZ monkey pox splattered on top.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
I have a nice Jazz shirt from Montreal. A few years back my mother represented Australia in Dragon Boat paddling and won gold and silver and bronze in the various Open events. She used to tell me how beautiful Canada was and how nice the people were.

It's not a bad place, all things considered. The entire Western world is seeing trouble.

My back yard extends past the power lines. Pics don't do it justice...

IMG-3836.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You do have to take into account that commonwealth nations were pretty White until fairly recently. This will sometimes explain why we're a bit more critical of what we currently see, since many of us can remember how it was.

America, on the other hand, was always mutted up with beans and nigs, so you guys have always been used to more diversity than us. Mystery meats are natural to the American.

And America just so happens to be the most powerful nation in the world. Coincidence? I think not.

LOL give it another decade or so and that won't be the case, not if muds become the majority.

Picture Brazoo 2.0 with a nice dollop of LGBTQPZ monkey pox splattered on top.
My missus just got home, so I need to give some pause, but I got to tell you this LGBTQPZ experience I had on Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. I couldn’t believe it….wait a bit you’ll laugh your arse off!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It didn't get that way with diversity. It got that way with a whole lot of White people from Europe, many of whom were smart and talented.

You tell yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Seethe and cope, because it's correct. The fact is, your Marxist lecturers have lied to you and filled your head with anti-white, anti-western nonsene, all under the guise of "ed-jewcation".

I have evidence illustrating how Jews dominate American academia if you wish to see it.... these are the people who push CRT and all the other whitey hating crap.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Aryan

So when the game loads up right at the start, it informs the player that the staff involved in creating the game is of multicultural ethnicities, various religious beliefs and sexual orientation and identification. (I thought that the “identification” part didn’t need to be stated in all honesty). I thought to myself….yeah whatever and carried on with the game.

During the storyline I play Eivor, the leader of a newly established Viking village in early England, Mercia.

So I’ve been developing this village for a few weeks and making the place sweet. In the village is a baker that bakes bread for my Viking warriors and for the rest of the village. Anyway…he calls me over one day and wants to chat. It turns out that he was part of a group of raiding bandits before he decided to do right thing and become a baker, but they are hassling him and want some form of payment to be formally released from his obligations with the bandits or they’ll kill him. And he asked if I spend some time with him and help him with his dilemma? So me (Breakfall) thinking yeah cool…I’ll sort these cunts out…go on this horse ride with him and find the mob of bandits. All the while the baker is chatting talking mundane shit and exclaiming how wonderful the country side was…

So to cut a long story short, I fuck up the bandits and release the baker from his obligations to the mob of misfits. The baker is really happy and commences talking shit all the way back… I’m thinking: “fuck this segment of storyline…get me back to the village already!”

We get back and he thanks me and suggests that we hang out again some time. I’m thinking: yeah right dude…just bake your bread!

Anyway I continue playing and do various quests, and life is good as a Viking warrior such as myself. Then one day, I’m walking past the baker’s hut when he says: “ Hey Eivor…can we have a chat? Have you got a moment?”
I’m thinking to myself….what’s this cunt want already??
He tells me that he really enjoyed his time with me AND WANTS TO TAKE THINGS FURTHER AND GET TO KNOW ME BETTER!

I thought to myself…WTF? Never in my entire life of playing video games has this ever happened to me.

I quickly scrolled through the “fuck off options” but only managed to find “sorry but I don’t share your feelings, however I’m happy to have you as a friend” option!

Lol….so I continue to play the game when this native women cracks on to me and suggests that we hang out together. I just quickly said “fuck yeah” and now we’re kissing and rooting a lot! Life is good for Eivor.

* But how was that though? LGBTQI blah-blah…on a bloody video game???

:OhGawd:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's not a bad place, all things considered. The entire Western world is seeing trouble.

My back yard extends past the power lines. Pics don't do it justice...

IMG-3836.jpg
Noice! Your lawn looks a lot greener than mine. We had floods recently and all the salt from the estuary has totally fucked it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Noice! Your lawn looks a lot greener than mine. We had floods recently and all the salt from the estuary has totally fucked it.
That lawn is actually mostly weeds, which I still mow! All weed, all the time. It grows green...
You should invest in a goat…they love weed! And they’ll fertilise your lawn for free. Looks like you’re in the country there. Country living is tops!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Aryan

So when the game loads up right at the start, it informs the player that the staff involved in creating the game is of multicultural ethnicities, various religious beliefs and sexual orientation and identification. (I thought that the “identification” part didn’t need to be stated in all honesty). I thought to myself….yeah whatever and carried on with the game.

During the storyline I play Eivor, the leader of a newly established Viking village in early England, Mercia.

So I’ve been developing this village for a few weeks and making the place sweet. In the village is a baker that bakes bread for my Viking warriors and for the rest of the village. Anyway…he calls me over one day and wants to chat. It turns out that he was part of a group of raiding bandits before he decided to do right thing and become a baker, but they are hassling him and want some form of payment to be formally released from his obligations with the bandits or they’ll kill him. And he asked if I spend some time with him and help him with his dilemma? So me (Breakfall) thinking yeah cool…I’ll sort these cunts out…go on this horse ride with him and find the mob of bandits. All the while the baker is chatting talking mundane shit and exclaiming how wonderful the country side was…

So to cut a long story short, I fuck up the bandits and release the baker from his obligations to the mob of misfits. The baker is really happy and commences talking shit all the way back… I’m thinking: “fuck this segment of storyline…get me back to the village already!”

We get back and he thanks me and suggests that we hang out again some time. I’m thinking: yeah right dude…just bake your bread!

Anyway I continue playing and do various quests, and life is good as a Viking warrior such as myself. Then one day, I’m walking past the baker’s hut when he says: “ Hey Eivor…can we have a chat? Have you got a moment?”
I’m thinking to myself….what’s this cunt want already??
He tells me that he really enjoyed his time with me AND WANTS TO TAKE THINGS FURTHER AND GET TO KNOW ME BETTER!

I thought to myself…WTF? Never in my entire life of playing video games has this ever happened to me.

I quickly scrolled through the “fuck off options” but only managed to find “sorry but I don’t share your feelings, however I’m happy to have you as a friend” option!

Lol….so I continue to play the game when this native women cracks on to me and suggests that we hang out together. I just quickly said “fuck yeah” and now we’re kissing and rooting a lot! Life is good for Eivor.

* But how was that though? LGBTQI blah-blah…on a bloody video game???

:OhGawd:
Mate they did the exact same shit in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, the one set in ancient Rome.

These American developers just can't resist implementing the woke shit.

Its getting intolerable to be honest.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
than why does he whine like an old c4ruty retard ?

ffs can yoo imagine when he is older ?/ what a miserable cunt
The only one that's repetitively whining is you. Now go enjoy your 7th booster shot in a large city filled with mystery meats, while I enjoy my nice, safe, White, rural neighbourhood... Stay jelly!

go cut yer grass you whiney FAGGOT ... it's about all you can do LOL
take lots of vitamin C .... it will restore your asses ealasticity just keep it away from those dangerous darks that seem to FUUUUUUUUCK et so profusely