Why do English people act like this?

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
What a load of absolute rubbish. You do realise Australia is one of the most diverse and multicultural countries in the world don’t you? Maybe if you were educated in a private school you wouldn’t be dragging your knuckles today and blaming the world for your inadequacies. It’s back-wood bimbos like you that put the um in d-um-b!

:LOL:
Not to judge or create extra heat, but why did you move there from South Africa?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What a load of absolute rubbish. You do realise Australia is one of the most diverse and multicultural countries in the world don’t you? Maybe if you were educated in a private school you wouldn’t be dragging your knuckles today and blaming the world for your inadequacies. It’s back-wood bimbos like you that put the um in d-um-b!

Not to judge or create extra heat, but why did you move there from South Africa?
The writing was on the wall to put it plainly. The current government of Southern Africa (part of Mandela’s legacy) used to be a terrorist cell. The daily murder rates are one of the highest in the entire world. We did a lot of business dealings with Australia throughout the 70’s, 80’s and early 90’s. It made complete sense to immigrate over and provide jobs to many Australians of all ethnicities. And we still do to this day. I consider Australia to be my home and it’s beautiful beyond comprehension. Despite a few isolated cases of racism, it’s a very welcoming country.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
I'll assume it was because of niggers, since niggers destroy every society that they are a part of.

You moved to a safe majority White country, to escape the African niggers.

You are now safe, but still don't fully understand why Whites would want to be around other Whites?

How come? Should we import more niggers to recreate the exact environment you fled from?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'll assume it was because of niggers, since niggers destroy every society that they are a part of.

You are now safe, but still don't fully understand why Whites would want to be around other Whites?

How come? Should we import more niggers to recreate the exact environment you fled from?
The Niger River region of Africa and its slave contingent “Nigers” never existed on our southern neck of the woods.
As for interracial marriages and relationships…I’m all for it. There’s nothing wrong with a bit of colour. I find very white individuals to be a bit weak. Their skin can’t handle the sun and they melt and go shocking shades of pink and red. Löl

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He had to run from the kaffirs....lol...to a white country.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He had to run from the kaffirs....lol...to a white country.
Run? No dear. Australia paid us to immigrate. In fact my uncle was the first to immigrate in the 80‘s. He was paid $1 000 000 just to sweeten the deal. Please get your facts right if you want to ridicule me, or you just end up with egg on your face. Bigot! Löl

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
The Niger River region of Africa and its slave contingent “Nigers” never existed on our southern neck of the woods.
As for interracial marriages and relationships…I’m all for it. There’s nothing wrong with a bit of colour. I find very white individuals to be a bit weak. Their skin can’t handle the sun and they melt and go shocking shades of pink and red. Löl
It's great that you can provide me with a geographical history lesson.

It's not so great when you refuse to state why you moved away from NIGGERS!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Interesting fact: kaffir ~ The earliest evidence of its usage in English attests that it is used as a noun by Muslims as a pejorative term for a person who does not follow Islam – a use that is both considered offensive and intended to offend.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol... my 50% Austrian 50% English white athletic husband is 6' 3" with 48 inch chest used to bench press 350 lbs.... bends steal with his bare hands... yes, just like superman... could crush anyone skull with his bare hands.... good luck calling him weak to his face.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lol... my 50% Austrian 50% English white athletic husband is 6' 3" with 48 inch chest used to bench press 350 lbs.... bends steal with his bare hands... yes, just like superman... could crush anyone skull with his bare hands.... good luck calling him weak to his face.
Tell him I said that he deserves a medal for putting up with the likes of you. Löl

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Interesting fact: kaffir ~ The earliest evidence of its usage in English attests that it is used as a noun by Muslims as a pejorative term for a person who does not follow Islam – a use that is both considered offensive and intended to offend.

Hush white kaffir immigrant... you are merely a guest... you never fought to keep Australia safe from the Japs... you are a big mouthed nobody.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hush white kaffir immigrant... you are merely a guest... you never fought to keep Australia safe from the Japs... you are a big mouthed nobody.
Well actually my pommy grandfather sailed up and down the coastline of Western Australia seeking out the Japanese during WW2. So you could say I was indirectly involved for the safety of all Australians by way of bloodline. You can send him a thank you and a kiss if you wish. May the ol‘ digger rest in peace.
Lest we forget…

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So he should have... my great grandfather fought the Boers and the Indians AND the Germans WW1 so suck on a sav .... if you want to get into a pissing match with me junior... I will win. Of that you can be assured.

SIT DOWN AND STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF. Mel only wants to live in a white society as is his right to express and be gave good reasons for it.

Personally I would rather move away from this useless black or white rhetoric and insist on using Australian/American/Canadian CITIZENS when complaining about law and order...

People should be saying if you are a aus/USA/UK citizen you have to OBEY the laws of the land and there should be no let off's just because your skin isn't the right shade of nude.

That is the bottom line really. Mel and all of us really need to reword our complaint so they are 1. Listened to. And 2. Acted upon.

no more victimhood pass at all for anyone. ABOS (or anyone equiv) shouldn't allowed to get away with rape and murder. If you are a citizen, all laws apply to you.

But that wouldn't be your style... you are already a dope smoking law breaker.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So he should have... my great grandfather fought the Boers and the Indians AND the Germans WW1 so suck on a sav .... if you want to get into a pissing match with me junior... I will win. Of that you can be assured.

SIT DOWN AND STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF. Mel only wants to live in a white society as is his right to express and be gave good reasons for it.

Personally I would rather move away from this useless black or white rhetoric and insist on using Australian/American/Canadian CITIZENS when complaining about law and order...

People should be saying if you are a aus/USA/UK citizen you have to OBEY the laws of the land and there should be no let off's just because your skin isn't the right shade of nude.

That is the bottom line really. Mel and all of us really need to reword our complaint so they are 1. Listened to. And 2. Acted upon.

no more victimhood pass at all for anyone. ABOS (or anyone equiv) shouldn't allowed to get away with rape and murder. If you are a citizen, all laws apply to you.

But that wouldn't be your style... you are already a dope smoking law breaker.
Mel can have his white society, but our destiny is to mingle. You‘ve really gone off on a bit of a tangent love…ease off the pharmaceuticals! Xx

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you stupid fuck :LOL3:.... everyone and there asshole knew mandates weren't permananT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA but ohhhh the useless in society so I drive a truck came along with their 'cause' .....you stupid fucks made black people look like scholars AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA KEEP ON TRUCKIN' toot toot AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
I'm guessing you're vaxxed and boosted. In fact, I'd be willing to bet money on it.

We were told 'just two more weeks,' which turned into fucking years. There was NO talk of removing ANY mandates from ANY Province before trucker protests. In fact, some Provinces wanted even more mandates.

Go study the timeline in between getting your six and seventh booster, since your memory seems to have failed you.
I'm not
I bet yer a paro FAGGOT !! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA don werry old timer it'll all be over soon LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm around all sorts of different cultures and I like it that way.
And that's your prerogative I suppose. I have lived near a big city, so I know what the future holds. It's as depressing as fuck to see a Vancouver elementary school let out at the end of the day... Imagine seeing hundreds of chinks, and like three White kids.

That's one of the reasons I moved rural. I couldn't witness that anymore. I couldn't witness people not speaking a lick of English, I couldn't witness bizarre cultural practices foreign to me anymore, I was tired of the smells, of the sounds...

They in no way improved my quality of life in any way.

Don't get me wrong... I don't hate individual people, like you may think. I just prefer a certain environment for myself. An environment like that I was raised in: A safe White neighbourhood. How refreshing it is to see White people working the tills at the gas station here. How refreshing it is to see White kids leaving the schools here.

LOL yer A POOOSY SHUDDUP AND CUT YER GRASS faggot ~~

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fucking ifot truckers protesting things that weree already being lifted AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHN

FFS BANGLEDESHI DO YER JOB BETTER :LOL3:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Read this Mel..

They caught an Indian couple in Australia keeping a slave only paying her $3.00 a week for 8 years. And Australian jailed them.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Melbourne couple who kept a grandmother as slave for eight years jailed for 'crime against humanity'

By court reporter Danny Tran
Posted Wed 21 Jul 2021 at 12:45pmWednesday 21 Jul 2021 at 12:45pm, updated Wed 21 Jul 2021 at 9:06pm

A Melbourne couple found guilty of secretly enslaving a woman in their suburban home for close to a decade have been jailed for their "crime against humanity".

Kandasamy and Kumuthini Kannan on Wednesday appeared in Victoria's Supreme Court where they were convicted for subjugating the woman, which ultimately left her in hospital weighing just 40 kilograms.

Kumuthini Kannan, 53, was ordered to spend eight years behind bars.

Her husband, Kandasamy Kannan, 57, was ordered to serve six years.

It is the first time a case solely about slavery by domestic servitude has been aired in an Australian court and, prosecutors say, the longest period of enslavement the nation has ever seen.

But the court heard the couple still did not accept that they forced the Indian grandmother into servitude, and continued to "strenuously" profess their innocence.

The couple's legal team has already indicated that they may be preparing an appeal.

During a sentencing which was watched by almost 200 people, and which stretched to almost three hours, Justice John Champion took aim at the couple.

"Slavery is regarded as a crime against humanity," he said.

"Your offending occurred in the daily presence and with the obvious knowledge and comprehension of your children.

"You set them a deplorable example of how parents should act towards another human being.

"Her life was controlled largely in the privacy of your own home and care was taken by you to keep her true status from others in your community … so that your dirty secret was maintained.

"This court publicly condemns you both for your disgraceful conduct."

Justice Champion branded the couple as "almost compulsive liars".

"The number and brazen quality of the lies has been nothing short of astonishing," he said.

"I'm quite convinced that you both believe you have done nothing wrong.

"Neither of you have shown remorse or contrition."

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
Read this Mel..

They caught an Indian couple in Australia keeping a slave only paying her $3.00 a week for 8 years. And Australian jailed them.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Melbourne couple who kept a grandmother as slave for eight years jailed for 'crime against humanity'

By court reporter Danny Tran
Posted Wed 21 Jul 2021 at 12:45pmWednesday 21 Jul 2021 at 12:45pm, updated Wed 21 Jul 2021 at 9:06pm

A Melbourne couple found guilty of secretly enslaving a woman in their suburban home for close to a decade have been jailed for their "crime against humanity".

Kandasamy and Kumuthini Kannan on Wednesday appeared in Victoria's Supreme Court where they were convicted for subjugating the woman, which ultimately left her in hospital weighing just 40 kilograms.

Kumuthini Kannan, 53, was ordered to spend eight years behind bars.

Her husband, Kandasamy Kannan, 57, was ordered to serve six years.

It is the first time a case solely about slavery by domestic servitude has been aired in an Australian court and, prosecutors say, the longest period of enslavement the nation has ever seen.

But the court heard the couple still did not accept that they forced the Indian grandmother into servitude, and continued to "strenuously" profess their innocence.

The couple's legal team has already indicated that they may be preparing an appeal.

During a sentencing which was watched by almost 200 people, and which stretched to almost three hours, Justice John Champion took aim at the couple.

"Slavery is regarded as a crime against humanity," he said.

"Your offending occurred in the daily presence and with the obvious knowledge and comprehension of your children.

"You set them a deplorable example of how parents should act towards another human being.

"Her life was controlled largely in the privacy of your own home and care was taken by you to keep her true status from others in your community … so that your dirty secret was maintained.

"This court publicly condemns you both for your disgraceful conduct."

Justice Champion branded the couple as "almost compulsive liars".

"The number and brazen quality of the lies has been nothing short of astonishing," he said.

"I'm quite convinced that you both believe you have done nothing wrong.

"Neither of you have shown remorse or contrition."
This is not uncommon. Third worlders often attempt to create the same conditions they are used to in their third world shitholes even after they move to Western nations. If they could own a slave there, they think they can here too.

That's why they must be kept in check... Give an inch and they'll take a mile.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's great that you can provide me with a geographical history lesson.

It's not so great when you refuse to state why you moved away from NIGGERS!

I bet you moved because they destroyed the elasticity in yer fucking wretched asshole you fucking whining old tard GO CUT THE GRASS and leave the living for the ALIVE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
you stupid fuck :LOL3:.... everyone and there asshole knew mandates weren't permananT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA but ohhhh the useless in society so I drive a truck came along with their 'cause' .....you stupid fucks made black people look like scholars AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA KEEP ON TRUCKIN' toot toot AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
I'm guessing you're vaxxed and boosted. In fact, I'd be willing to bet money on it.

We were told 'just two more weeks,' which turned into fucking years. There was NO talk of removing ANY mandates from ANY Province before trucker protests. In fact, some Provinces wanted even more mandates.

Go study the timeline in between getting your six and seventh booster, since your memory seems to have failed you.
I'm not
I bet yer a paro FAGGOT !! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA don werry old timer it'll all be over soon LOL

I think Mel/DDT is younger than you, fella. Mid 40's or thereabouts.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I'm not

I think Mel/DDT is younger than you, fella. Mid 40's or thereabouts.
than why does he whine like an old c4ruty retard ?

ffs can yoo imagine when he is older ?/ what a miserable cunt

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
than why does he whine like an old c4ruty retard ?

ffs can yoo imagine when he is older ?/ what a miserable cunt
The only one that's repetitively whining is you. Now go enjoy your 7th booster shot in a large city filled with mystery meats, while I enjoy my nice, safe, White, rural neighbourhood... Stay jelly!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I like Caskur well enough, but she does have problems with non-white people. It's too bad.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The writing was on the wall to put it plainly. The current government of Southern Africa (part of Mandela’s legacy) used to be a terrorist cell. The daily murder rates are one of the highest in the entire world. We did a lot of business dealings with Australia throughout the 70’s, 80’s and early 90’s. It made complete sense to immigrate over and provide jobs to many Australians of all ethnicities. And we still do to this day. I consider Australia to be my home and it’s beautiful beyond comprehension. Despite a few isolated cases of racism, it’s a very welcoming country.

I haven't been there since the 90's but Australians were pretty racist. I was called a wog in public white Australians. I didn't know what that meant since it isn't a term used in the US. Mu husband's relataives (who we were visiting) told us what it meant. I shrugged my shoulders...I was an American tourist with American dollars. Seemed like a stupid thing to do to tourists.

I think it's isolated in your eyes because you're white.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
I like Caskur well enough, but she does have problems with non-white people. It's too bad.
You do have to take into account that commonwealth nations were pretty White until fairly recently. This will sometimes explain why we're a bit more critical of what we currently see, since many of us can remember how it was.

America, on the other hand, was always mutted up with beans and nigs, so you guys have always been used to more diversity than us. Mystery meats are natural to the American.

Consider this: The first niggers that I was personally around was on a high school field trip to Seattle.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You do have to take into account that commonwealth nations were pretty White until fairly recently. This will sometimes explain why we're a bit more critical of what we currently see, since many of us can remember how it was.

America, on the other hand, was always mutted up with beans and nigs, so you guys have always been used to more diversity than us. Mystery meats are natural to the American.

And America just so happens to be the most powerful nation in the world. Coincidence? I think not.