Why do English people act like this?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Commonwealth is made up of more blacks than whites apparently...

blame World Vision....haha

People are piggish and lazy by nature.... they leave HUGE messes after concerts and race horse meetings... the mess you're showing is nothing by comparison.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard

People are piggish and lazy by nature.... they leave HUGE messes after concerts and race horse meetings... the mess you're showing is nothing by comparison.
What is the solution? Should commonwealth nations import more negroes? Can we make the negro behave better than the American Pavement Ape behaves? Or do you think the negro will cause problems no matter where dey be?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What is the solution? Should commonwealth nations import more negroes? Can we make the negro behave better than the American Pavement Ape behaves? Or do you think the negro will cause problems no matter where dey be?

The trouble your posts are showing blacks this time however I see it as a youth problem. You have English youth rioting at soccer games too... so what is the solution you ask??? Tear gas, batons and fine the parents but deportation is the one I like best.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Londonistan was lost decades ago, it may aswell be a foreign country. Thankfully that multicultural hellhole doesn't represent the rest of the country.

I recall during the Canadian trucker protests seeing just how White your capital is compared to ours and thinking how fortunate you are, especially given the fact that Canada is arguably even more libtarded than the UK.

• Funny
Reactions: X
OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
Londonistan was lost decades ago, it may aswell be a foreign country. Thankfully that multicultural hellhole doesn't represent the rest of the country.

I recall during the Canadian trucker protests seeing just how White your capital is compared to ours and thinking how fortunate you are, especially given the fact that Canada is arguably even more libtarded than the UK.
When we honk, we honk well...

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
But ya, most areas here are still fairly White. We like it this way. We like White people.

We are wary of niggers, because we know how violent they can be for no reason. We weren't used to those scary human apes growing up here, so we don't need them here now.

This will never change.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
Do you think the Mimi-esque "diversity for thee but not for me" Canadian liberals would oppose a sudden influx of non-white immigration?
They already do here. Now that housing prices have reached critical mass, they too want to shut down the immigration floodgates...

Thing is, we're controlled by global forces. Global forces don't care.

Too little, too late.

At least we're not speaking German...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

When we honk, we honk well...
ha ha yoo useless fucks protested mandates that were already being lifted hahahaha vroom vroom I angry trucker vroom ajahahahahaaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter
But ya, most areas here are still fairly White. We like it this way. We like White people.

We are wary of niggers, because we know how violent they can be for no reason. We weren't used to those scary human apes growing up here, so we don't need them here now.

This will never change.
ha ha ha ha ha ha I bet yer an old turd that curses the television AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
ha ha yoo useless fucks protested mandates that were already being lifted hahahaha vroom vroom I angry trucker vroom ajahahahahaaa
Not one mandate was being lifted, nor was there talk of lifting them, until after trucker protest.

Canadian trucker protest was peak kino...

Last edited:
  • LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha ha ha ha ha I bet yer an old turd that curses the television AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
I'm not old at all. I just like being around my own people. Every other race embraces their own people. Why shouldn't Whites?
exactly...
they can its just whiney pussies like you that swear at the televiaion are A bit much ... lighten up, you'll be dead soon old timer

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not one mandate was being lifted, nor was there talk of lifting them, until after trucker protest.

Canadian trucker protest was peak kino...

you stupid fuck :LOL3:.... everyone and there asshole knew mandates weren't permananT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA but ohhhh the useless in society so I drive a truck came along with their 'cause' .....you stupid fucks made black people look like scholars AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA KEEP ON TRUCKIN' toot toot AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not old at all. I just like being around my own people. Every other race embraces their own people. Why shouldn't Whites?
exactly...
they can its just whiney pussies like you that swear at the televiaion are A bit much ... lighten up, you'll be dead soon old timer

Fuck off loser.

• LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
exactly...

Fuck off loser.

grumpy grumpy old peepole LOL

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
you stupid fuck :LOL3:.... everyone and there asshole knew mandates weren't permananT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA but ohhhh the useless in society so I drive a truck came along with their 'cause' .....you stupid fucks made black people look like scholars AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA KEEP ON TRUCKIN' toot toot AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
I'm guessing you're vaxxed and boosted. In fact, I'd be willing to bet money on it.

We were told 'just two more weeks,' which turned into fucking years. There was NO talk of removing ANY mandates from ANY Province before trucker protests. In fact, some Provinces wanted even more mandates.

Go study the timeline in between getting your six and seventh booster, since your memory seems to have failed you.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
I'm around all sorts of different cultures and I like it that way.
And that's your prerogative I suppose. I have lived near a big city, so I know what the future holds. It's as depressing as fuck to see a Vancouver elementary school let out at the end of the day... Imagine seeing hundreds of chinks, and like three White kids.

That's one of the reasons I moved rural. I couldn't witness that anymore. I couldn't witness people not speaking a lick of English, I couldn't witness bizarre cultural practices foreign to me anymore, I was tired of the smells, of the sounds...

They in no way improved my quality of life in any way.

Don't get me wrong... I don't hate individual people, like you may think. I just prefer a certain environment for myself. An environment like that I was raised in: A safe White neighbourhood. How refreshing it is to see White people working the tills at the gas station here. How refreshing it is to see White kids leaving the schools here.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And that's your prerogative I suppose. I have lived near a big city, so I know what the future holds. It's as depressing as fuck to see a Vancouver elementary school let out at the end of the day... Imagine seeing hundreds of chinks, and like three White kids.

That's one of the reasons I moved rural. I couldn't witness that anymore. I couldn't witness people not speaking a lick of English, I couldn't witness bizarre cultural practices foreign to me anymore, I was tired of the smells, of the sounds...

Don't get me wrong... I don't hate individual people, like you may think. I just prefer a certain environment for myself. An environment like that I was raised in: A safe White neighbourhood. How refreshing it is to see White people working the tills at the gas station here. How refreshing it is to see White kids leaving the schools here.

Schools is much tougher for kids who can't speak English and teachers with thick accents are hard to understand... especially maths teachers. As an adult I went back to high school in the 90s and got a chink maths teacher....omg she would start off slowly explaining a long maths problem (parabola)... check,.. BUT she would finish it off so fast you couldn't understand her.

I am pretty sure many children fail because of language barriers regarding teachers. When I was growing up we got immigrant English and Italians and that was the extent of my cultural experiences....lol...

We Aussies tended to stick to ourselves hanging around extended family.. our families were our friends. In my family though later, Asians married in... and way, way back when I was a kid, one distant cousin married a Burmese lady. These days Burma's name has since changed.

I like other cultures but only superficially. I do not considered people who come from Christian Countries, "other cultures." Like a Sth American for instance.

It really isn't about how I view them either it is really about how they view me. And so far I find them very dangerous. I am VERY uneasy about flooding Australia with Muslims for instance although ccp is probably worse and corrupt Indians.

The difference in the wording is this.... multi-CULT-ural. I am not for it. Multi races, not a big problem... multi-cult-ure I'm not sure about.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Schools is much tougher for kids who can't speak English and teachers with thick accents are hard to understand... especially maths teachers. As an adult I went back to high school in the 90s and got a chink maths teacher....omg she would start off slowly explaining a long maths problem (parabola)... check,.. BUT she would finish it off so fast you couldn't understand her.

I am pretty sure many children fail because of language barriers regarding teachers. When I was growing up we got immigrant English and Italians and that was the extent of my cultural experiences....lol...

We Aussies tended to stick to ourselves hanging around extended family.. our families were our friends. In my family though later, Asians married in... and way, way back when I was a kid, one distant cousin married a Burmese lady. These days Burma's name has since changed.

I like other cultures but only superficially. I do not considered people who come from Christian Countries, "other cultures." Like a Sth American for instance.

It really isn't about how I view them either it is really about how they view me. And so far I find them very dangerous. I am VERY uneasy about flooding Australia with Muslims for instance although ccp is probably worse and corrupt Indians.

The difference in the wording is this.... multi-CULT-ural. I am not for it. Multi races, not a big problem... multi-cult-ure I'm not sure about.
Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What a load of absolute rubbish. You do realise Australia is one of the most diverse and multicultural countries in the world don’t you? Maybe if you were educated in a private school you wouldn’t be dragging your knuckles today and blaming the world for your inadequacies. It’s back-wood bimbos like you that put the um in d-um-b!

:LOL:

• Winner