Welcome to the bastard factory assists lotusbud in mastering the english language thread

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
In today's episode we are going to come together as a team to help dear & simple lotus understand what the phrase

"upwards trajectory" means

In simple terms that even a simpleton can understand of course.

Would anyone want to puree a definition down into a format even a brain dead lemming high school dropout like lotus can assimilate?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
In today's episode we are going to come together as a team to help dear & simple lotus understand what the phrase

Would anyone want to puree a definition down into a format even a brain dead lemming high school dropout like lotus can assimilate?

Well. When you say "upwards trajectory," we can all be rest assured that you're definitely not talking about your height in any way shape or form.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Well. When you say "upwards trajectory," we can all be rest assured that you're definitely not talking about your height in any way shape or form.
Good answer. Take a soda pop

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Good answer. Take a soda pop

Even "soda pop" and Mentos won't help your vertically challenged ass.