Welcome to Bastard Factory

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When did you start crying about me making fun of your sexual relationship with yer mom?
Oi…I missed this fucking reply. You’re the fucking pervert talking about incest and necrophilia ya fucking scab. You’d get your jaw fucking broken if you said that to anyone here in Oz. You’re lucky you’re nice and safe for the time being because when I find you I’ll fucking break you. Your brother is first on the list.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oi…I missed this fucking reply. You’re the fucking pervert talking about incest and necrophilia ya fucking scab. You’d get your jaw fucking broken if you said that to anyone here in Oz. You’re lucky you’re nice and safe for the time being because when I find you I’ll fucking break you. Your brother is first on the list.

Here we go again.

When you come looking for me, how will you get through customs with your mom? I'm sure any point of entry to any country might be a little delayed if you tried to bring your mother's cadaver wrapped up in tin foil through customs. Try not having sexual relations with your mother in front the the TSA.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Here we go again.

When you come looking for me, how will you get through customs with your mom? I'm sure any point of entry to any country might be a little delayed if you tried to bring your mother's cadaver wrapped up in tin foil through customs. Try not having sexual relations with your mother in front the the TSA.
Give it a rest ya freak. Your mommy was a meanie and as a consequence you and Poofter hate women. We get it ya repetitive meth addict!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DDs people all reeked of cigarettes. None of them lasted long. DD would do anything for a Cig.