Welcome to Bastard Factory

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
We seem to have some new faces and returning faces coming back.

As this sites hero, resident sex symbol, power flamer, and obligatory love interest, allow me to be the one who says " Welcome".

There's going to be some changes. Changes for the better. We're leaning more towards social media and less on message board. If the thought of being on social media makes you uncomfortable, by all means, go die a slow death over at Fleas flatline forum. It's a chill vibe over there I hear.

The first annual BF Town Hall zoom meeting is tomorrow. And those of you who were lucky enough to get a spot will receive some before meeting goodies for snacks and refreshments. I have coupons for free 12 packs of Pepsi products from one of my sponsors and a free GOG codes. The codes might not be great but hey, it's a free game.

Next week starts BF Loveline. The new dynamic serial podcast where yours truly takes your calls and messages along with others concerning your sexual advice. Yes, one of my actual phone numbers will be posted. It's a burner phone and will only be turned on during broadcast.

Bastard Factory - it's a way of life

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Shouldn't this thread be in General?

Anyway,
RcWDpgT.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We seem to have some new faces and returning faces coming back.

As this sites hero, resident sex symbol, power flamer, and obligatory love interest, allow me to be the one who says " Welcome".

There's going to be some changes. Changes for the better. We're leaning more towards social media and less on message board. If the thought of being on social media makes you uncomfortable, by all means, go die a slow death over at Fleas flatline forum. It's a chill vibe over there I hear.

The first annual BF Town Hall zoom meeting is tomorrow. And those of you who were lucky enough to get a spot will receive some before meeting goodies for snacks and refreshments. I have coupons for free 12 packs of Pepsi products from one of my sponsors and a free GOG codes. The codes might not be great but hey, it's a free game.

Next week starts BF Loveline. The new dynamic serial podcast where yours truly takes your calls and messages along with others concerning your sexual advice. Yes, one of my actual phone numbers will be posted. It's a burner phone and will only be turned on during broadcast.

Bastard Factory - it's a way of life
You whoreson!
I am a World Champion and winneded BOTM. @Weeg is sex symbol, not you!

Let me push poo inside your nasty mouth: PPPPRRRRRRRTTTTTTFFFFFFFF

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
^^^

I’ll take thing’s a Forum Killer says for $3.00 Alex.
You really wanna punch below the belt ask Herve here;

"Hey Biggie 404, name one forum you ran that was successful on account of you"

There is no answer because the moron never ran a successful forum without help. And by help I mean somebody making ppl sign up, post, and stay. That fuckwit did none of it.

Here's Biggie 40k's handiwork;

Screenshot-20230405-182954-2.png

He thought just because his stupid ass and Dovid the forum destroyer reopened SG idiots would just start flying their with their arms stretched running. Looks like they got a whole family of bots infecting the place.

Last edited:

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
You really wanna punch below the belt ask Herve here;

"Hey Biggie 404, name one forum you ran that was successful on account of you"

There is no answer because the moron never ran a successful forum without help. And by help I mean somebody making ppl sign up, post, and stay. That fuckwit did none of it.
In his defense, he does put an immense amount of time and effort into his posting attempts here. He's a steadfast little soldier!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
In his defense, he does put an immense amount of time and effort into his posting attempts here. He's a steadfast little soldier!
Fourty fucking thousand worth of posts to his credit and none of them are unique to any of the others.

The morons is a spastic hyper spammer. If he brought anything to the table I'd tell BF not to ban his worthless ass just on thread padding alone.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Is this anything like the time you invited folks to your dead forum, and told them to.... and I quote... "take their pants off and hang out"... was that it?

Oh, and I already got a clue of the type of refreshments you'll be serving, prolly some of that Trannie piss...

iu

Speaking of which, welcome back Admin :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Old ass chop.

Make a new one instead of regurgitating the same old shit, shemp.

That shit should be in a BF hall of fame considering how many times it's been spammed to death tho

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Old ass chop.

Make a new one instead of regurgitating the same old shit, shemp.

That shit should be in a BF hall of fame considering how many times it's been spammed to death tho

Same as your old ass routine, Sylvester.

You pop in, declaring content, and then run off again. I post the chop, watch you run off again, and I place it back in my folder. Nice and neat.... like a mattress should be.

SeaQueef holds the record for "most spammed repetitive pics". A title well earned.