Welcome to Bastard Factory

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
*Deleted* Just realized this was in the 'Meltdown' section.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
The Bastard Factory Town Hall Meeting is tonight.

So much winning here.

Bastard Factory- We don't reopen dead forums on account of our forum sucking

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
You know, DiLF if the emperor here, you should clear it with him first.
Dilf, as emperor, would love nothing better then to see his community thrive.

That's where I come in.

I'm nothing if not a loyal servant to royalty. More innovations. More outstanding content. More new members to contro....er, rejoice with.

Bastard Factory is entering a new age of enlightenment. You came aboard at the right time.

Bless you

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
so, when will the mEATing happen?
AQwlOC5.gif

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I think its time to move out of Memphis. been living in a Motel 6 monthly and its just to loud and violent. Never get a break and now the ice machines out just in time for this long easter bullshit.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Let‘s meAT…hehe!!!

We already boughteded tickets to see the „big boys“

horsemen.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Dilf, as emperor, would love nothing better then to see his community thrive.

That's where I come in.

I'm nothing if not a loyal servant to royalty. More innovations. More outstanding content. More new members to contro....er, rejoice with.

Bastard Factory is entering a new age of enlightenment. You came aboard at the right time.

Bless you
You’re a cock muncher dude. Fuck off back to whence you came faggot. This is my forum.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
We seem to have some new faces and returning faces coming back.

As this sites hero, resident sex symbol, power flamer, and obligatory love interest, allow me to be the one who says " Welcome".

There's going to be some changes. Changes for the better. We're leaning more towards social media and less on message board. If the thought of being on social media makes you uncomfortable, by all means, go die a slow death over at Fleas flatline forum. It's a chill vibe over there I hear.

The first annual BF Town Hall zoom meeting is tomorrow. And those of you who were lucky enough to get a spot will receive some before meeting goodies for snacks and refreshments. I have coupons for free 12 packs of Pepsi products from one of my sponsors and a free GOG codes. The codes might not be great but hey, it's a free game.

Next week starts BF Loveline. The new dynamic serial podcast where yours truly takes your calls and messages along with others concerning your sexual advice. Yes, one of my actual phone numbers will be posted. It's a burner phone and will only be turned on during broadcast.

Bastard Factory - it's a way of life
My fucking advice to you is get a nice loving man that puts up with all your fucking bullshit ya whiny little cunt! Four fucking years since you were dumped and you’re still snotting on! 4 FUCKING YEARS MAN!! Fucking sexual advice…seriously??

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this anything like the time you invited folks to your dead forum, and told them to.... and I quote... "take their pants off and hang out"... was that it?

Oh, and I already got a clue of the type of refreshments you'll be serving, prolly some of that Trannie piss...

iu

Speaking of which, welcome back Admin :GiggleBitch:
Any broke okies favorite