Investigating the Assassination Attempt

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I have scratched Fat @Lily and Massive @Murdy off the list of suspects as the ladder up to the sniper's roof has a weight limit of 300 pounds.

Murdy

~always evolving
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I’m confused. Are you speaking of your wife?

He is a total dipshit who still supports the Republitards in light of the global warming that is killing people in this heat… and he is from CanaDUH :Crazy::Crazy:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You need to calm down.

But...he...

BYlttta.png

Murdy

~always evolving
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Check out how slow the mind of an alcoholic works.

@Murdy worked for 8 minutes composing that second post.

8 minutes.

To produce that post!!

Do not drink in excess for decades of your life or your mind may become as damaged as Mindless Murdy's.

Dayuuuuuumn! I really handed you your own ass and smashed it on your head with my pounding fist with that last one lulz :GiggleBitch:

Murdy

~always evolving
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He's not the brightest shiniest bald head.

He certainly will not be able to explain why the FBI has found nothing on Thomas Matthew Crook’s cell phone or computer regarding this attempt to assassinate the former president.

His neighbors reported he was a Trump supporter with signage displayed at his home. His parents have confirmed he was not experiencing a mental health crisis or showing signs something was wrong. He was quiet, withdrawn and left very little political footprint.

This man was armed with an AR-15 rifle, which the NRA and Republicans fully condone and support.

It doesn’t make sense. SMH