Is AIDSmin a cuck?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
In his Instagram he posted this:

My wife got a ride home from work with a coworker a few months ago. To thank him for the ride, she jumped in the backseat of his van and fucked him right in front of our house.

He shot his load in her mouth and she came in and gave me a sloppy kiss with his nut still all over her tongue.

I pulled my cock out and started stroking it while she explained to me, in detail, how she fucked him, how much bigger his cock is than mine, and how shes never going to stop fucking him.

I could either allow it, or she would divorce me and take all my money in court. Now she doesnt even hide it. He lives with us now, and neither one of them work. They just fuck and smoke weed all day while I work to pay the bills.

Sometimes they let me watch, but most of the time, I'm only allowed to sit outside the door and listen to her get fucked. Not that I need to considering her moans of pleasure fill the house.

Sometimes I think about leaving, but then I remember that I'm a pathetic loser with no self respect, and I just pull out my cock and wank to her moans

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
qCOQyi6.png

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Can you please stop. This has been a very difficult past couple of days. For many of us.
And who are you, you whoreson with 3 (!!!) posts???
Are you even allowed to post here??? You pathetic son of a whore with poop stains on your face! Motherfuck @Lily ‘s son in hs anus and GTFO!!!!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And who are you, you whoreson with 3 (!!!) posts???
Are you even allowed to post here??? You pathetic son of a whore with poop stains on your face! Motherfuck @Lily ‘s son in hs anus and GTFO!!!!
There is no need to be hostile. This is a very difficult time for many of us. First Trump survives an attack he staged upon himself and now we receive harrowing news out of Florida which place the future of our democracy into question. I would caution you to display a little empathy here.