Is Anderson Cooper a Satanist Human Who Eats Babies, A Robot, or Both?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I know there's a lot of trumptards here so I'm hoping to get to the bottom of this with theFACTS! .

Former QAnon follower apologizes to Anderson Cooper for believing he ate babies
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mon, February 1, 2021, 2:16 AM

In a
Special Report on
that aired over the weekend,
interviewed Jitarth Jadeja, an Australian man who, up until the summer of 2019, believed in QAnon conspiracies, including the persistent claims about Cooper himself. QAnon followers believe, among other things, that world leaders, Democrats and Hollywood A-listers belong to a Satan-worshipping cabal of pedophiles who drink the blood of children, and that former president
was in a secret battle to stop them. Jadeja used to believe Cooper belonged to this cabal and apologized.
“Did you, at the time, believe that Democrats, high-level Democrats and celebrities were worshipping Satan, drinking the blood of children?” Cooper asked. “Anderson, I thought you did that,” Jadeja replied. “And I would like to apologize for that right now. So I apologize for thinking that you ate babies.” “You actually believed that I was drinking the blood of children?” Cooper pressed. “Yes, I did,” Jadeja answered.
Asked what made him believe that about Cooper, Jadeja said, “It's because Q specifically mentioned you, and he mentioned you very early on. He mentioned you by name.”
According to Jadeja, the wild claims about Cooper continue and go even further than him eating babies. Apparently some QAnon followers don’t even think Cooper is human.
“I’m gonna be honest,” Jadeja said, “people still talk about that to this day. There were posts about that just four days ago. So some people thought you were a robot.”
While
after predictions about Trump and the presidency failed to materialize, others are holding firm in their beliefs. Those who continue to believe in QAnon will continue to believe that Cooper has done what he’s been accused of and it appears there is nothing Cooper can do to convince them otherwise.
“I’ve tried to engage sometimes with people who contact me,” Cooper said, “and there is no rational way to, you know, to prove you haven't committed a crime.” “There's nothing you can say,” Jadeja told Cooper. “Whatever you do or don't do will be more proof of your guilt, right?”

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Asserson Puncher is a degenerate faggit who likes to assram other dudes. Because he's a fukin filthy degenerate, he should be burned at the stake. However, we dont even execute people who rape and eat babies so WTF's the big deal with your dumb ass?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
HOlygay starts the shittiest threads. I swear
...and yet you always come-a-runnin and commence teh gummin my ankles.

Very telling.
No one is gumming your ankles you geriatric shit thread starting moron.

I'm just commenting on how fucking vapid and devoid of interesting content you really are.

Cope. You hopeless fuckface

Big talk for a little man
Lots of tears for a child molester

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Very telling.

I'm just commenting on how fucking vapid and devoid of interesting content you really are.

Does the thought get you off Stubby? It’s good the Police know about you and your habits

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Very telling.

Does the thought get you off Stubby? It’s good the Police know about you and your habits
The thought of tossing a pedophile off a rooftop gets me off. Too bad your third world shit hole only has single floor flats

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Very telling.

The thought of tossing a pedophile off a rooftop gets me off. Too bad your third world shit hole only has single floor flats
Not to mention all the trash would break his fall anyway.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Very telling.

Easy to see you’ve never been anywhere. Life is a bitch without a pot to piss in. Add in being a circus freak, your fucked.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Very telling.

Not to mention all the trash would break his fall anyway.

How about the palace in the rust belt that you live in. How about a photo?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Very telling.

Easy to see you’ve never been anywhere. Life is a bitch without a pot to piss in. Add in being a circus freak, your fucked.
facts_about_costa_rica_slums-530x351.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Very telling.

No problem stuck broke and stupid

facts_about_costa_rica_slums-530x351.jpg

where you ex wives came from? Whod connect with a circus freak?

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Very telling.

...and yet you are an active participant in the two I started this morning.
You can not resist my ankle meat.
They are like bacon fat to you, Bigly?
Yes they is.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I know there's a lot of trumptards here so I'm hoping to get to the bottom of this with theFACTS! .
You know, I should ask crazed Repooplicker nutball Marjorie Taylor Greene.
. For sure she knows if Anderson is one, the other, or both.

.One thing for sure, she should head the committee investigating the Jew Lazer satellites which started the CA fires. Who knows what other nefarious plots they may be involved in.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
It's a thread about modern-day conservatives. The subjects are worthless though a discussion of why all conservative believe such crazy things is not.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Your president is still letting people die of COVID and destroying jobs by the thousands. THAT's pretty worthless right there

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Can't a satanist eat babies AND robots? Variety is the spice of life....

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Your president is still letting people die of COVID and destroying jobs by the thousands. THAT's pretty worthless right there
When are you going to stop referring to Trump as the president?
Does QAnon have you convinced Trump is still president?

Watch out for them Jew Space Lazers, Bigly.
They gonegetcheh !

PS: Say, Bigly - is it snowing like a mutherfucker by you?

See now if only those Jew Space Lazers would work on the side of good,
they'd melt all that snow and turn it to rain.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
When are you going to stop referring to Trump as the president?
Does QAnon have you convinced Trump is still president?

Watch out for them Jew Space Lazers, Bigly.
They gonegetcheh !
He was never your president to begin with according to you you totally obtuse cuckold .. so when I say "your president" obviously I am referring to someone other than TRrump, dipshitday

nice fucking try tho, gimp

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There are no Qanon people here.

You are a gullible idiot if you equate Trump voters with Q.

Most all Qers are Trump supporters. But not Trump supporters are Qers.

Grow up, Hollowbrain. You are such a fucking baby. Too bad Anderson Pooper didnt eat you. Someone should call him and let him know he missed one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe the claim is just metaphorical for how CNN and corporate media has eaten away the brains of immature grown babies who vote for democrats.

Yeah. Yeah that fits.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh PS

LMAO at a guy who sees Russians around every corner and calls Americans "putanists" having the insane lack of self awareness to slam Q conspiracy people.

Lulz. Scary these people vote.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He was never your president to begin
Right, none of ours - he was Putin's president.
So let's try this again you fantastic fuckup now that the drool appears to be wiped from your chin and your helmet straps are on nice and tight