Is Anderson Cooper a Satanist Human Who Eats Babies, A Robot, or Both?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It cracks me up how Democrat shitbags disregard their OWN mandates and get busted doing it and their corporate media shills whine about Republicans in states that are actually representing their voters.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is this OP Holligay?? Sure seems like the same crusty old shit poster :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
WE know why the country is "deeply divided", Hollowbrain. We watched 5 years of inflammatory and divisive rhetoric from the corporate media, democrat and republican establishment politicains.

Unlike you, who barks and foams like a mindless dog at the big meanie "putanists" that the establishment told you to hate.

No shhhiiittt its divided. That's what happens when you fuck with the status quo.

Too bad you are such a weak minded, anti American shill who thinks anyone who dissents against your overlords is a terrorist.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
WE know why the country is "deeply divided", Hollowbrain. We watched 5 years of inflammatory and divisive rhetoric from the corporate media, democrat and republican establishment politicains.

Unlike you, who barks and foams like a mindless dog at the big meanie "putanists" that the establishment told you to hate.

No shhhiiittt its divided. That's what happens when you fuck with the status quo.

Too bad you are such a weak minded, anti American shill who thinks anyone who dissents against your overlords is a terrorist.
... and he wears ugly sundresses

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well, you gotta try to look cute when you are on your knees with your lips infusing to the asshole of the enemy so you can swallow EVERY drop of shit they squeeze down your throat.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well, you gotta try to look cute when you are on your knees with your lips infusing to the asshole of the enemy so you can swallow EVERY drop of shit they squeeze down your throat.
Yeah but he wears his sundresses with black socks and those cheap moccasins creepy old men wear with a rain coat when they want to flash people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Poor swallowday

All he wanted to know is if Anderson swallows.

Guess you're gonna have to see if there's any chemistry between you two over a dinner date, champ.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I sure wish someone would get them Jewish Space Lazers working on the side of good.
Just think all of the worldz ills it might cure.

Jewish lazers, kids - it's your people. Representing your kind in kongress, if not the pizza parlor.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I sure wish someone would get them Jewish Lazers working on the side of good.

Jewish lazers, kids - it's your people. Representing your kind in kongress, if not the pizza parlor.
Oh shit... hollowgay is raiding the medicine cabinet again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poor swallowday

Guess you're gonna have to see if there's any chemistry between you two over a dinner date, champ.

I really wish there was a way that only Biden voters would be impacted by this administration. Only they lose jobs. Only they pay a shit ton for insulin. Only they get sent into bullshit wars. Only they pay high gas prices and energy costs.

Too bad we couldnt keep Trump and just seperate the country and build the wall between us and them. It sucks that everyone has to suffer because they cannot think for themselves and vote for the elite against the people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Poor swallowday

I really wish there was a way that only Biden voters would be impacted by this administration. Only they lose jobs. Only they pay a shit ton for insulin. Only they get sent into bullshit wars. Only they pay high gas prices and energy costs.

Too bad we couldnt keep Trump and just seperate the country and build the wall between us and them. It sucks that everyone has to suffer because they cannot think for themselves and vote for the elite against the people.
Good news is : ANcient shits like HOliday will die soon

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I sure wish someone would get them Jewish Space Lazers working on the side of good.

And we wish you were not an ignorant low info fuckwad and that you cared about shit that actually matters instead of retarded bullshit that has nothing to do with reality.

But here we are.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Now uh - do you Reputintards imagine Hilliary and Joe and Anderson are chortling with each bite of their baby topping pizza about the way they stole the 2020 election?

Got ta be, right?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Now uh - do you Reputintards imagine Hilliary and Joe and Anderson are chortling with each bite of their baby topping pizza about the way they stole the 2020 election?

Got ta be, right?
THey putting airplane glue in your inhaler again?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Got ta be, right?
I mean - how can you people believe this shit?
But you do.
giphy.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Got ta be, right?
But you do.

The real question is how are you such a weak minded, gullible fuckwit that YOU believe we believe this?

But you wont examine that because the Ministry of Truth would never, ever lie to you. Like ever. Noone at benefits from you believing 75 plus million Americans are "putanist repukes"(lmaooo) who all believe whatever denomination of Q you are blathering about here.

Maybe go consult Anderson Cooper on what you should do next. This isnt working out for you.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
You know - I think the weather service totally misunderestimated this storm.
Accumulation is already greater than projected - and it's just getting underway.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Got ta be, right?
But you do.

The real question is how are you such a weak minded, gullible fuckwit that YOU believe we believe this?

But you wont examine that because the Ministry of Truth would never, ever lie to you. Like ever. Noone at benefits from you believing 75 plus million Americans are "putanist repukes"(lmaooo) who all believe whatever denomination of Q you are blathering about here.

Maybe go consult Anderson Cooper on what you should do next. This isnt working out for you.
ssshhhh he's trying to troll

let's sit back and watch a gimp retard spaz with a multicolored helmet in it's natural habitat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Got ta be, right?
But you do.
giphy.gif

Look! Hollowbrain trying to use Qanon to dodge how his team has destroyed the lives of hundreds of thousands of Americans!

And it would have been destroyed even harder if it wasnt for dastardly putanist who try to get safe access to education for inner city minority children!

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
So am I correct in interpreting what I read here?
Are Trumptards saying they DON'T believe
in baby pizza toppings
Jew Space Lazers
or that the 2020 Presidential election was stolen?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To be fair, a lot of homeless people from colder democrat states migrate down to florida for the climate.

Its easier being homeless in a hot state. Some of the ones I've talked to were Detroiters.

LMAO. That's what I always said to Strapon when he went on a rant about California's homeless (only I didn't label the colder states "Democrat" cuz I'm not a partisan hack). But I guess it's ONLY true in Floriduh, right? Cause righties aare always right.

Well you can point that out, without being a "partisan hack".....because it's simply true.

They migrate from the democrat ran states. That has nothing to do with "partisan" anything. It's a reality.

If you hang with the homeless, theyll tell you were they came from.

I hate democrats for a reason. I dont just hate democrats and look for reasons. So this reality comes before my judgement.

Their policies are shit, they lie, they manipulate, and they fuck up peoples lives. If they did good by the people? I wouldnt hate them. Simple as that.

They migrate from cold states. Not all cold states are Democrat RUN (not ran). That was partisan hackery at its best.
Every August Iowa turns Democrat:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Every August, hundreds of hobos and hobo aficionados from across America gather in Britt, Iowa for the National Hobo Convention. The convention has been held in this tiny whistle-stop since 1900, when the town fathers welcomed three Chicago hobos looking for a new home for their annual get-together. In addition to the annual convention, the town celebrates
, a long weekend of parades, concerts, fair rides and fried food attended by more than 20,000 visitors.

That sounds cool.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
To be fair, a lot of homeless people from colder democrat states migrate down to florida for the climate.

Its easier being homeless in a hot state. Some of the ones I've talked to were Detroiters.

LMAO. That's what I always said to Strapon when he went on a rant about California's homeless (only I didn't label the colder states "Democrat" cuz I'm not a partisan hack). But I guess it's ONLY true in Floriduh, right? Cause righties aare always right.

Well you can point that out, without being a "partisan hack".....because it's simply true.

They migrate from the democrat ran states. That has nothing to do with "partisan" anything. It's a reality.

If you hang with the homeless, theyll tell you were they came from.

I hate democrats for a reason. I dont just hate democrats and look for reasons. So this reality comes before my judgement.

Their policies are shit, they lie, they manipulate, and they fuck up peoples lives. If they did good by the people? I wouldnt hate them. Simple as that.

They migrate from cold states. Not all cold states are Democrat RUN (not ran). That was partisan hackery at its best.
Every August Iowa turns Democrat:

Every August, hundreds of hobos and hobo aficionados from across America gather in Britt, Iowa for the National Hobo Convention. The convention has been held in this tiny whistle-stop since 1900, when the town fathers welcomed three Chicago hobos looking for a new home for their annual get-together. In addition to the annual convention, the town celebrates
, a long weekend of parades, concerts, fair rides and fried food attended by more than 20,000 visitors.

That sounds cool.
I saw a great documentary some years ago about the people who live that life.
Not crazy - just society drop outs.
Living in the woods in homes they built
riding the rails to connect with other community members.
They were quite functional within the lifestyle.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor swallowday

Please do that. 11 days into a Biden administration, and already you're blaming him for shit Trump clearly did.

If you had your own country, who the fuck would you blame for the shit show it would surely be?

FLORIDUH

AZHNVLCVMJG6RMSBYHW5LZXRSU.jpg