Is Anderson Cooper a Satanist Human Who Eats Babies, A Robot, or Both?

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
You reeeeally want to avoid the question

.Is Cooper a human who eats babies?
Is he a robot?
.or is he both?

or should I ask Repooplickin psycho nutball Marjorie Taylor Greene, since she has the populist view on all things conservative.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

HaplessDay's way of asking if Anderson Cooper swallows

I don't even want to explore WHY he would be asking such a question about a man who has publicly admitted he's gay. :facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You reeeeally want to avoid the question

Is he a robot?
.or is he both?

or should I ask Repooplickin psycho nutball Marjorie Taylor Greene, since she has the populist view on all things conservative.

I hope you are using a good water based lubricant before you so vigorously spred your pancake ass open for the establishment.

If Biden actually taxes socail security like he wants too I'm gonna lmaoooo.

Do you call them daddy while they ram you with what you voted for?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Floriduh

images

homeless_camp.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
To be fair, a lot of homeless people from colder democrat states migrate down to florida for the climate.

Its easier being homeless in a hot state. Some of the ones I've talked to were Detroiters.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To be fair, a lot of homeless people from colder democrat states migrate down to florida for the climate.

Its easier being homeless in a hot state. Some of the ones I've talked to were Detroiters.

LMAO. That's what I always said to Strapon when he went on a rant about California's homeless (only I didn't label the colder states "Democrat" cuz I'm not a partisan hack). But I guess it's ONLY true in Floriduh, right? Cause righties aare always right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LMAO. That's what I always said to Strapon when he went on a rant about California's homeless (only I didn't label the colder states "Democrat" cuz I'm not a partisan hack). But I guess it's ONLY true in Floriduh, right? Cause righties aare always right.

Well you can point that out, without being a "partisan hack".....because it's simply true.

They migrate from the democrat ran states. That has nothing to do with "partisan" anything. It's a reality.

If you hang with the homeless, theyll tell you were they came from.

I hate democrats for a reason. I dont just hate democrats and look for reasons. So this reality comes before my judgement.

Their policies are shit, they lie, they manipulate, and they fuck up peoples lives. If they did good by the people? I wouldnt hate them. Simple as that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ghows-LK-200629596-7cf7bacf.jpg

Floriduh again. I find this fascinating because Strapon has gone on multiple rants about honelessness in California. What a blatant fucking hypocrite.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well you can point that out, without being a "partisan hack".....because it's simply true.

They migrate from the democrat ran states. That has nothing to do with "partisan" anything. It's a reality.

I hate democrats for a reason. I dont just hate democrats and look for reasons. So this reality comes before my judgement.

Their policies are shit, they lie, they manipulate, and they fuck up peoples lives. If they did good by the people? I wouldnt hate them. Simple as that.

They migrate from cold states. Not all cold states are Democrat RUN (not ran). That was partisan hackery at its best.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Floriduh again. I find this fascinating because Strapon has gone on multiple rants about honelessness in California. What a blatant fucking hypocrite.
Is that a democratic controlled area of florida?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There are homeless people ALL OVER Floriduh, you fucking hack. The last one is CON Jacksonville.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There

There are homeless people ALL OVER Floriduh, you fucking hack.
there Are homeless ppl all over the world you dumb shot

There are nowhere near as many homeless people in socilistic Europe as there are in the freedum of Murica, you dumber shot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They migrate from cold states. Not all cold states are Democrat RUN (not ran). That was partisan hackery at its best.

Lotus.....they migrate from inner cities. From democrat states like Michigan, et. I know they travel from Washington as well. NY and MN are others.

You are putting my cart before my horse. I'm not saying they come from blue states because I hate Democrats.

I hate Democrats because they fucking drive poverty and crime.

Omg see? It will NEVER change. Because they have too many apologists and enablers. It's sad.

Why do you think I hate these people? Because I'm joining a cool trend?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There

There are homeless people ALL OVER Floriduh, you fucking hack.
there Are homeless ppl all over the world you dumb shot

There are nowhere near as many homeless people in socilistic Europe as there are in the freedum of Murica, you dumber shot.
You think a place like Portugal keeps accurate records of that? Lmao!!!’

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Every August Iowa turns Democrat:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Every August, hundreds of hobos and hobo aficionados from across America gather in Britt, Iowa for the National Hobo Convention. The convention has been held in this tiny whistle-stop since 1900, when the town fathers welcomed three Chicago hobos looking for a new home for their annual get-together. In addition to the annual convention, the town celebrates
, a long weekend of parades, concerts, fair rides and fried food attended by more than 20,000 visitors.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hobogay is too stupid to understand what you are saying dove

try shaping your paragraphs to look like a penis. That outta wake up any straggling brain cells he may have laying about

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Still can't get an answer from partisan hack Repooplickers.
Is Cooper a Robot, or a human who eats babies?

It's what you trumptarded Repoolickins believe
so you should be able to give a definitive answer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's what happens when your question is several layers of stupid.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's what happens when your question is several layers of stupid.
Lmao

dove been pulling swallowday’s tampon string all afternoon

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I mean - aren't you trumptarded putinists (aka Repukes) embarrassed that your party believes in
Jewish Lazers from space, and that Cooper, among others, eat babies as pizza topping and
that the landslide 2020 election electing President Joe Biden was a fraud. etc.?

If you aren't..
you should be.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean - aren't you trumptarded putinists (aka Repukes) embarrassed that your party believes in
Jewish Lazers from space, and that Cooper, among others, eat babies as pizza topping and
that the landslide 2020 election electing President Joe Biden was a fraud. etc.?

If you don't..
you should.

Because THATS what people should be embarrassed about.

You got us, Hollowbrain. Biden is destroying tens of thousands of jobs, raising energy costs, raising insulin prices, sending troops to Syria ....violating his own gotdamn mask mandate and blubbering incoherent nonsense to the public. Families all over the country are facing homelessness and food insecurity. But yeah yanno at least people who voted for that sociopathic SHIT believe in Russian conspiracies instead of Pizzagate.

Yeah. I'm real humiliated here.

Have you tried shoving your tongue ALL the way up your toilet bowl?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If you don't..
you should.

Because THATS what people should be embarrassed about.

You got us, Hollowbrain. Biden is destroying tens of thousands of jobs, raising energy costs, raising insulin prices, sending troops to Syria ....violating his own gotdamn mask mandate and blubbering incoherent nonsense to the public. Families all over the country are facing homelessness and food insecurity. But yeah yanno at least people who voted for that sociopathic SHIT believe in Russian conspiracies instead of Pizzagate.

Yeah. I'm real humiliated here.

Have you tried shoving your tongue ALL the way up your toilet bowl?
Dove just gutted the fucking unibrow

Fillet of Fucktard? Anyone?

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Joe Biden inherited a country deeply divided over the coronavirus. A country where public health measures as simple as wearing a mask and social distancing have become symbols of political party affiliation. It’s a divide that may prove a significant blockage to the president’s roadmap to recovery.

“Biden speaks to the aspiration of unity, and it’s nice to hope for that, but the pandemic has been understood by much of the country through deeply polarized and politicized lenses,” said Wendy Parmet, a professor of law and public policy at Northeastern University.

The Covid-19 death toll has now passed 429,000 in the US and the virus, ignored – or worse – by his predecessor, is Biden’s top priority. Polarization around Covid-19 health policies has not stopped Biden from making significant promises to improve the federal response.On his first day in office, Biden signed executive orders mandating masks on federal property and when traveling on planes, buses and trains.“This is not a political statement. This is about the health of our families and economic recovery of our country,” said Jeff Zients, the Biden administration’s Covid-19 response coordinator, of the mandates. The next day, Biden released a 200-page
detailing his administration’s plan to fight the virus, including increasing mask usage and ramping up testing.

Many health officials and public health experts are relieved to see federal guidance on Covid-19 health measures after months of confusing and often contradictory information from the Trump administration. But even if the new administration has a clear vision of the exit from the pandemic, the responsibility to implement public health measures is shared with state leaders, some of whom have become accustomed to seeing measures against the virus as a threat to their political party.

As soon as Biden was declared winner of the election in November, a handful of red-state governors – some who refused to acknowledge that Biden won the presidency until weeks later – said they would not heed to his calls for tighter public health measures, like universal masking, even as Covid-19 cases were soaring in their states.

“[If Biden] approaches me about a mask mandate, I would not be going along with a mask mandate,” Nebraska’s governor, Pete Ricketts, said during a
in November.