Is Anderson Cooper a Satanist Human Who Eats Babies, A Robot, or Both?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poor swallowday

All he wanted to know is if Anderson swallows.

Guess you're gonna have to see if there's any chemistry between you two over a dinner date, champ.

I really wish there was a way that only Biden voters would be impacted by this administration. Only they lose jobs. Only they pay a shit ton for insulin. Only they get sent into bullshit wars. Only they pay high gas prices and energy costs.

Too bad we couldnt keep Trump and just seperate the country and build the wall between us and them. It sucks that everyone has to suffer because they cannot think for themselves and vote for the elite against the people.

Please do that. 11 days into a Biden administration, and already you're blaming him for shit Trump clearly did.

If you had your own country, who the fuck would you blame for the shit show it would surely be?

FLORIDUH

AZHNVLCVMJG6RMSBYHW5LZXRSU.jpg

Homelessness in the US by State in 2020

California151,278
New York92,091
Florida28,328

Teh lulz

Isnt it mind blowing how people will meatsheild for this?

Dude they fucking lie, their policies drive poverty and high crime. Decades of democrat leadership has brought on the very problems they even complain about.

Then when you point it out, their instinct isnt to FEEL any empathy towards the people who are living a hell....or be moved by the conditions. Nope. The instinct is to meatsheild and call you partisan because you criticized it.

It ain't ever gonna change. It will only get worse and worse because there is never accountability. The establishment plays the people like an instrument. Smh.

And the CONs are clean as the driven snow. They never lie, they never cheat, and they never create policy dictated by their donors. If only there were no Dems, the USA woud be Edenic. Everyone would make enough money to live on, no one would ever cheat anyone, there would be no more wars, and the environment would be crystal clean.

Okay see we are not currently discussing cons, are we?

THESE states, THIS problem, THIS issue is happening in DEMOCRAT states. K? "Cons" have no control in these states. DEMOCRATS do. We are talking about the results of years of DEMOCRAT leadership.

And you just did what I said you guys always do. Always. You completely dismiss the conditions created by these fucktards in favor of yelling "but these other fucktards over there!!"

No, gotdammit. I dont buy into this bullshit Lotus that this fucking problem should be ignored because "ccccooonnns suck too". THIS is why we have problems like this. These people will never have accountability.

You clearly dont care what these shitbag politicians do because you are more focused on "cons"'. Well.....cons arent behind this one and the biggest fucking problems we have in this country right now are directly results of democrat policies. The fact you cannot even muster concern for THIS issue alone and want accountability for the ones responsible for these conditions here IS a very partisan mindset.

Democrats could be bombing businesses and shooting kids and you guys would say "Republicans suck too!". Oh....wait.

Homeless people in Florida, a CON state -- you blame it on ONLY Democratic states, which is bullshit. Some of the cold states are CON states. Also, homeless in CA, a blue state, Strapon has repeatedly blamed THAT on California. So which is it? The state where they end up, or the states they come from? You can't have it both ways. Furthermore, they don't ALL come from cold states. I am sure there are plenty who are Floridians, or from any other nearby state.

Please link to me ever saying the problem should be ignored. Are you fucking kidding me? Jesus fucking Christ, Dovey. You are so partisan, you literally have NO idea what I believe in or what's important to me. I am arguing against you blaming everything on Dems. That doesn't mean I don't care about all these issues. I am just sick of the partisan bullshit. 90% of the problems in the USA have their roots in the corporatocracy, which is nurtured by BOTH parties.

I posted a podcast up there. ^^^ I wish you'd listen to it. It's very informative. You might understand what I'm actually saying if you listened and stop misconstruing EVERYTHING I say and believe.
These two are trying to run away from their trumptardation.
It isn't working.

Two of the biggest partisan hacks on the internets they are.
Trump and Repukes always good.
. Democraps always bad.
LoLz at Duhv and Bigly.

I'm openly doubling down on my position, you projecting, system simping, elitest wimp.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor swallowday

Guess you're gonna have to see if there's any chemistry between you two over a dinner date, champ.

I really wish there was a way that only Biden voters would be impacted by this administration. Only they lose jobs. Only they pay a shit ton for insulin. Only they get sent into bullshit wars. Only they pay high gas prices and energy costs.

Too bad we couldnt keep Trump and just seperate the country and build the wall between us and them. It sucks that everyone has to suffer because they cannot think for themselves and vote for the elite against the people.

Please do that. 11 days into a Biden administration, and already you're blaming him for shit Trump clearly did.

If you had your own country, who the fuck would you blame for the shit show it would surely be?

FLORIDUH

California151,278
New York92,091
Florida28,328

Teh lulz

Dude they fucking lie, their policies drive poverty and high crime. Decades of democrat leadership has brought on the very problems they even complain about.

Then when you point it out, their instinct isnt to FEEL any empathy towards the people who are living a hell....or be moved by the conditions. Nope. The instinct is to meatsheild and call you partisan because you criticized it.

It ain't ever gonna change. It will only get worse and worse because there is never accountability. The establishment plays the people like an instrument. Smh.

And the CONs are clean as the driven snow. They never lie, they never cheat, and they never create policy dictated by their donors. If only there were no Dems, the USA woud be Edenic. Everyone would make enough money to live on, no one would ever cheat anyone, there would be no more wars, and the environment would be crystal clean.

THESE states, THIS problem, THIS issue is happening in DEMOCRAT states. K? "Cons" have no control in these states. DEMOCRATS do. We are talking about the results of years of DEMOCRAT leadership.

And you just did what I said you guys always do. Always. You completely dismiss the conditions created by these fucktards in favor of yelling "but these other fucktards over there!!"

No, gotdammit. I dont buy into this bullshit Lotus that this fucking problem should be ignored because "ccccooonnns suck too". THIS is why we have problems like this. These people will never have accountability.

You clearly dont care what these shitbag politicians do because you are more focused on "cons"'. Well.....cons arent behind this one and the biggest fucking problems we have in this country right now are directly results of democrat policies. The fact you cannot even muster concern for THIS issue alone and want accountability for the ones responsible for these conditions here IS a very partisan mindset.

Democrats could be bombing businesses and shooting kids and you guys would say "Republicans suck too!". Oh....wait.

Homeless people in Florida, a CON state -- you blame it on ONLY Democratic states, which is bullshit. Some of the cold states are CON states. Also, homeless in CA, a blue state, Strapon has repeatedly blamed THAT on California. So which is it? The state where they end up, or the states they come from? You can't have it both ways. Furthermore, they don't ALL come from cold states. I am sure there are plenty who are Floridians, or from any other nearby state.

Please link to me ever saying the problem should be ignored. Are you fucking kidding me? Jesus fucking Christ, Dovey. You are so partisan, you literally have NO idea what I believe in or what's important to me. I am arguing against you blaming everything on Dems. That doesn't mean I don't care about all these issues. I am just sick of the partisan bullshit. 90% of the problems in the USA have their roots in the corporatocracy, which is nurtured by BOTH parties.

I posted a podcast up there. ^^^ I wish you'd listen to it. It's very informative. You might understand what I'm actually saying if you listened and stop misconstruing EVERYTHING I say and believe.

Lady I lived in Florida. And I have a lot of interaction with homeless people under my belt.

You are choosing to ignore the fact that these people migrate to warm states so they dont have to deal with harsh cold weather.

So you are just making excuses for democrat shitbag politicains.

Don't call me lady, for fuck's sake. What is with you?

I am NOT choosing to ignore the fact. Can you read? Serious question. Fuck, Dovey. You are a master of bullshit. I'm sick to death of it. You are the biggest gaslighter I think I've ever seen on any of these sites. Completely full of shit. You twist everything I ever say to fit your hate-on-liberals agenda.

I'm done. Bye.

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice
OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Poor swallowday

FLORIDUH

California151,278
New York92,091
Florida28,328

Teh lulz

Lady I lived in Florida. And I have a lot of interaction with homeless people under my belt.

You are choosing to ignore the fact that these people migrate to warm states so they dont have to deal with harsh cold weather.

I am NOT choosing to ignore the fact. Can you read? Serious question. Fuck, Dovey. You are a master of bullshit. I'm sick to death of it. You are the biggest gaslighter I think I've ever seen on any of these sites. Completely full of shit. You twist everything I ever say to fit your hate-on-liberals agenda.

I'm done. Bye.
Duhv is a very sick thing.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor swallowday

FLORIDUH

California151,278
New York92,091
Florida28,328

Teh lulz

I'm done. Bye.

I have the gaslighter on ignore. Whew! About time. I've wasted too many hours trying to talk reason to her.

She's a real piece of work. Kind of reminds me of Kellyanne Conway. She should see if she can get a job with Trump. He'd love her. She could work on his re-election campaign if he lives that long. Number 1 on her resume: "I can spin anything without batting an eyelash. I actually believe myself!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poor swallowday

FLORIDUH

California151,278
New York92,091
Florida28,328

Teh lulz

I'm done. Bye.

I've been very blunt, you've been twisting my words.

I said it's a public service when these old democrats fall off their ivory tower and break their neck.

You accused me of wishing death on people and called me an altrighter. That is gaslighting. You have been calling me a partisan hack. You have been countering every criticism flung at democrat policies by pointing at "cons".

You are the only one in this convo who think one end of the establishment is any worse than the other. So even with democrat ran states being heaped with homeless drug addicts and now a democrat federal government destroying jobs and raising costs(which will cause more drug addiction and homelessness btw) you are STILL trying to make it partisan.

Like I only hate democrats because I'm "partisan" and if I wasnt partisan.....I'd what? Applaud hundreds of thousands of Americans having their jobs ripped away?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Poor swallowday

FLORIDUH

California151,278
New York92,091
Florida28,328

Teh lulz

I'm done. Bye.

No need to broadcast your departure this isn't a fucking airport... just go ffs

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Poor swallowday

FLORIDUH

California151,278
New York92,091
Florida28,328

Teh lulz

I'm done. Bye.

I have the gaslighter on ignore. Whew! About time. I've wasted too many hours trying to talk reason to her.

She's a real piece of work. Kind of reminds me of Kellyanne Conway. She should see if she can get a job with Trump. He'd love her. She could work on his re-election campaign if he lives that long. Number 1 on her resume: "I can spin anything without batting an eyelash. I actually believe myself!"
Yeah - exactly
one thing about all of those Trump press people is that they lie without batting an eyelash.
You're absolutely right
Duhv could have served after that last lying souless hag had not Trump lost in a landslide.
What Duhv does is accuse the person it (Duhv) is attempting to gaslight of doing exactly what it (Duhv) does,
or being exactly what it (Duhv) is. It's a very sick thing (Duhv) as I have said. All rational and sane people recognize this in short order. The thing is quite transparent.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poor swallowday

FLORIDUH

California151,278
New York92,091
Florida28,328

Teh lulz

I'm done. Bye.

No need to broadcast your departure this isn't a fucking airport... just go ffs

It just blows my mind. I'm trashing democrats for a very good reason. I live in a democrat state. I grew up in a Metro area of a democrat inner city, as a poor kid even. I've lived in the shit. I SEE with my own eyes what happens when they run the show.

All democrats do is create poverty and promise to solve poverty. Look at the past year alone how much poverty they created.

But all these guys ever want to do is either slam Trump or the stupid Republicans.

Then she accuses other people of having a hate agenda and only wanting to criticize one side.....motherfucker, democrats run my state. Right into the fucking ground!

They dont care. Unbelievable. If they cared about people, this horrible shit would have them outraged. But no....Hollowbrain only cares about some tinfoil hat wearing pizzagater apologizing to fucking Anderson Cooper and Lotus is more worried about making sure we know Republicans are assholes too. Fuck homeless families.

The country is fucked. Hopefully people fight and we can have a succession. It's the only real way.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poor swallowday

FLORIDUH

California151,278
New York92,091
Florida28,328

Teh lulz

I'm done. Bye.

Yeah - exactly
one thing about all of those Trump press people is that they lie without batting an eyelash.
You're absolutely right
Duhv could have served after that last lying souless hag had not Trump lost in a landslide.
What Duhv does is accuse the person it (Duhv) is attempting to gaslight of doing exactly what it (Duhv) does,
or being exactly what it (Duhv) is. It's a very sick thing (Duhv) as I have said. All rational and sane people recognize this in short order. The thing is quite transparent.

This is your state, ran by people you cheerleader for.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
...a "succession"....?

Have another drink, moron.

"Order of succession, in politics, the ascension to power by one ruler, official, or monarch after the death, resignation, or removal from office of another, usually in a clearly defined order."

but the thing objects to being called a putinist.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...a "succession"....?

"Order of succession, in politics, the ascension to power by one ruler, official, or monarch after the death, resignation, or removal from office of another, usually in a clearly defined order."

That was to say "secession" but my phone changes it.

But I am glad it gave you something valid to poke at for a second because you are the most brainless motherfucker I've read and you needed a reason to not shove your head in the oven tonight.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
...a "succession"....?

But I am glad it gave you something valid to poke at for a second because you are the most brainless motherfucker I've read and you needed a reason to not shove your head in the oven tonight.
Can see why Oak used to weggie this fool on the daily..

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...a "succession"....?

Wedgie? Yeah. That's what happened.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
D8-B62-B23-4-D4-D-4-D47-B8-D9-69220323-B877.jpg

Say what Stubby 24 donuts. Must make maw happy you don’t take up much room

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Why didn't the trumsurrectionists use them Jew Space Lazers to break into the Capitol Building?

.I mean - why didn't they think of that?
Maybe they worried that the lazers would fry the pizza baby topping evidence they hoped to find in Pelosi's office.

Yeah - THAT'S IT !

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
...a "succession"....?

That's always his White Flag.

LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...a "succession"....?

Now there’s something a Dwarf would enjoy. Yank those jockey shorts right over your enlarged head.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
...a "succession"....?

LoLz at Bigly Smellz.
lolz at how Oak used to chase you off SG almost daily

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...a "succession"....?

LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

You're delusional.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
...a "succession"....?

LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

You're delusional.
Let him go on.
It's all he believes he has at this point. :LOL2:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
To be fair, a lot of homeless people from colder democrat states migrate down to florida for the climate.

Its easier being homeless in a hot state. Some of the ones I've talked to were Detroiters.

LMAO. That's what I always said to Strapon when he went on a rant about California's homeless (only I didn't label the colder states "Democrat" cuz I'm not a partisan hack). But I guess it's ONLY true in Floriduh, right? Cause righties aare always right.

Well you can point that out, without being a "partisan hack".....because it's simply true.

They migrate from the democrat ran states. That has nothing to do with "partisan" anything. It's a reality.

If you hang with the homeless, theyll tell you were they came from.

I hate democrats for a reason. I dont just hate democrats and look for reasons. So this reality comes before my judgement.

Their policies are shit, they lie, they manipulate, and they fuck up peoples lives. If they did good by the people? I wouldnt hate them. Simple as that.

They migrate from cold states. Not all cold states are Democrat RUN (not ran). That was partisan hackery at its best.
Every August Iowa turns Democrat:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Every August, hundreds of hobos and hobo aficionados from across America gather in Britt, Iowa for the National Hobo Convention. The convention has been held in this tiny whistle-stop since 1900, when the town fathers welcomed three Chicago hobos looking for a new home for their annual get-together. In addition to the annual convention, the town celebrates
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, a long weekend of parades, concerts, fair rides and fried food attended by more than 20,000 visitors.

That was an interesting read faggit
I don't know why but it seems like a cool thing to do, ride the rails with a bag of weed and a credit card

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You really are a fucking moron, HollowB.

You are exactly the kind of moron I would have beaten up as a kid.

I used to just punch stupid pricks when I was a kid. One time, a boy said something real fucking stupid in front of me back when i was like...10. I slapped him across the face with my bike. It was awesome and satisfying. I knocked his retarded ass right off the dirt bike hill. I can still see his dumb doughy ass falling backwards with a look of shock and pain on his retard face. Lulz.

And he was all bleeding and crying and shit and his mom was all pissed. She should have made sure she made smarter kids. Lmao he had spoke mark's on his stupid cheek for days.

That idiots name was "Micheal Mozey" and for years.....all through high school even....I had everyone yelling "Micheal Mozey wears pantie hosie" at him.

I bet that stupid little pussy prick is out there right now, in red mac lipstick and panty hose. Voting for shit like Biden.