Is anyone following the Gabby Petito saga?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn needs to go suck start Kurt Cobains last microphone.
"at least I own a mirror"? Really?

You wanna do over? Lame assed faggit.

At least you're not getting all mixed up like BEnzo and have finally seen the light when it comes to Dovey posting anything remotely funny or intelligent.

Yes.

Dovey is a "lame ass faggit."

Hey Jokemar? You do know what day it is, right?
^^^^Look at this faggit ass, taking a do over on his do over! Ya fukin failure!

At least I know who the fuck I'm posting to. Chew on that fact you brain dead "faggit."
"At least I", "At least I", At least I". You fukin broke retard. Pathetic! "At least you" got fattie oak up your ass! Rest assured thats only because I've punched that stupid bitch between the eyes so many times, she'll cling to anything, even a fukin doofus like you!

So now you're punching fat Latinas in the face?

The funny thing about the aforementioned statement is that you chided me on making fun of your hereditary lazy eye and pointed out that I've never met you in RL.

Now explain to me in a non-redneck way how you "punched" Oak in the eye without actually meeting her in RL. I'm just trying to figure out the parameters and boundries associated with your self contradictory posting style.

P.S.-"faggit."
Woah there faggit ass! I never said ANYTHING about "Latinas" Lets not make this RAYCIS! Ya halfwit.

It really isnt funny when we have to take a break to explain all the funnies to dummies like you.

P.S. PWN3D!

Explain to me barnyard genius how you're crying about me making fun of your off center eyes because "we never met in RL," yet you feel the need to ejaculate in your own face by stating "you punched the taco eating heifer," known as Oak. But you never met her in RL.

What was that you were saying about explaining "funnies" to others?

P.S.-"faggit!"
But I never said "I punched the taco eating heifer" you fukin dumb assed kweer.

NEXT!

Jokemar The Barbarian Queen said:
"At least I", "At least I", At least I". You fukin broke retard. Pathetic! "At least you" got fattie oak up your ass! Rest assured thats only because I've punched that stupid bitch between the eyes so many times, she'll cling to anything, even a fukin doofus like you!

But you did say, "you punched her between the eyes?" Right?

So again I ask. How is what you said any different from what I said as you tried making a Federal Case out of it.
which
P.S.-"faggit!"
Then you should have said that ITFP, faggit. I never said shit about taco's or heifers. Fukin faggit ass, you wasted your turn.

But you don't deny meeting Orca Oak in RL, right? As you would have had, to have punched her between the eyes, right?

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"
lol... you call her "Orca Oak" even though she got out the long tongue to lick your asshole squeaky clean every chance she got

lmao.

I'm gonna have to rec you for that tiny burst of brilliance which is not taller than me

Also...

...don't forget that Oak's "tongue" is taller than you.
Yanno, you really have a habit of taking anything even mildly amusing and beating it to death ....Yanno?

I can do that!

See, like when you make up real good funnies, you are allowed to drive that wreck until the tires fall off.

Right, "faggit?"
You brain dead faggit, even the wheels are gone now. Move along FFS!

An inbred hick is calling me, "braindead?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!
Internet trannie calling me "hick". LMFAO! PWN3D!

Internet hick calling me a "tranny." LMFAO! PWN3D!

Tee-Hee!
Internet trannie still trying to play off that its been busted. PWN3D!

Internet retard still acting as if he won.
Hey dummy, you didnt just lose to me, you pretty much lost to the whole fukin inferwebs. Congrats! PWN3D!

I think that having a daughter that's inbred plus the fact she likes black dick is a "win" for you in your tiny little universe.
LMFAO! You couldnt win with "ugly", "crosseyed", "inbred", "spider", and whatever else, so now you whip out the "big gun", aka nigger dick?

Sorry idiot, my son in law that makes .5 million/yr is very white. In fact, its a bit of a joke how white bread he is sometimes.

Why are you always lying, "faggit?"

Who are you trying to impress you Brokeback Mountain looking cretin?

Wanna impress me? Have a wedding where the Best Man isn't the Groom's father and brother.
Lie about what, tard? I havent lied about a thing. Thats what really irritates you. PWN3D!

Oh man. Flynn goes batshit fucking nuts if he thinks you've lied to him on the internet.

You are gonna get EXPOSED as a forum liar and you'll be so, so. ...so very owned.

And then when Flynn finally exposes you, he will all cap rant across several threads, demand pictures of your family as "proof"(fap material) and everyone on the board will clap, stand up from thier chairs or couch or beds....and worship Flynn for his heroism in exposing a liar among this sacred circle of truth and honesty and healing.
I've got this clown in full fukin Karen mode. He's so fukin pissed!

Yep. That's me, "pissed."

"So pissed," in fact I had to bring in my make believe son-in-law and pretend daughter to have something to talk about.
Oh, so now my buck toothed, crosseyed, nigger lovin, sleestak sister/daughter is make believe? :LOL3: HOOLEE FUCKTARDS!!!!!! PWN3D!

Are you going to post and tell us when he has an affair with a nurse at the hospital?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

At least you're not getting all mixed up like BEnzo and have finally seen the light when it comes to Dovey posting anything remotely funny or intelligent.

Yes.

At least I know who the fuck I'm posting to. Chew on that fact you brain dead "faggit."

The funny thing about the aforementioned statement is that you chided me on making fun of your hereditary lazy eye and pointed out that I've never met you in RL.

Now explain to me in a non-redneck way how you "punched" Oak in the eye without actually meeting her in RL. I'm just trying to figure out the parameters and boundries associated with your self contradictory posting style.

P.S.-"faggit."
Woah there faggit ass! I never said ANYTHING about "Latinas" Lets not make this RAYCIS! Ya halfwit.

It really isnt funny when we have to take a break to explain all the funnies to dummies like you.

P.S. PWN3D!

Explain to me barnyard genius how you're crying about me making fun of your off center eyes because "we never met in RL," yet you feel the need to ejaculate in your own face by stating "you punched the taco eating heifer," known as Oak. But you never met her in RL.

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

So again I ask. How is what you said any different from what I said as you tried making a Federal Case out of it.
which
P.S.-"faggit!"
Then you should have said that ITFP, faggit. I never said shit about taco's or heifers. Fukin faggit ass, you wasted your turn.

But you don't deny meeting Orca Oak in RL, right? As you would have had, to have punched her between the eyes, right?

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"
lol... you call her "Orca Oak" even though she got out the long tongue to lick your asshole squeaky clean every chance she got

lmao.

I'm gonna have to rec you for that tiny burst of brilliance which is not taller than me

Also...

Yanno, you really have a habit of taking anything even mildly amusing and beating it to death ....Yanno?

I can do that!

See, like when you make up real good funnies, you are allowed to drive that wreck until the tires fall off.

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

Hey dummy, you didnt just lose to me, you pretty much lost to the whole fukin inferwebs. Congrats! PWN3D!

I think that having a daughter that's inbred plus the fact she likes black dick is a "win" for you in your tiny little universe.
LMFAO! You couldnt win with "ugly", "crosseyed", "inbred", "spider", and whatever else, so now you whip out the "big gun", aka nigger dick?

Sorry idiot, my son in law that makes .5 million/yr is very white. In fact, its a bit of a joke how white bread he is sometimes.

Wanna impress me? Have a wedding where the Best Man isn't the Groom's father and brother.
Lie about what, tard? I havent lied about a thing. Thats what really irritates you. PWN3D!

Oh man. Flynn goes batshit fucking nuts if he thinks you've lied to him on the internet.

You are gonna get EXPOSED as a forum liar and you'll be so, so. ...so very owned.

And then when Flynn finally exposes you, he will all cap rant across several threads, demand pictures of your family as "proof"(fap material) and everyone on the board will clap, stand up from thier chairs or couch or beds....and worship Flynn for his heroism in exposing a liar among this sacred circle of truth and honesty and healing.

"So pissed," in fact I had to bring in my make believe son-in-law and pretend daughter to have something to talk about.
Oh, so now my buck toothed, crosseyed, nigger lovin, sleestak sister/daughter is make believe? :LOL3: HOOLEE FUCKTARDS!!!!!! PWN3D!

That's what I said you inbred twat.
Wait, I TOLD YOU THAT MEME WAS MAKE BELIEVE!!!!!!! BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Self PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

I'll tell you about what.

Making us try to believe that there's an actual human woman that isnt related to you that would let you touch her with your grotesque man stump. Let alone, fully ejaculate in her...unless she was your sister of course.
LOL! You're a recently outted e-trannie lecturing ME on truth? You retarded homo, like I've said many times, I dont have a sister. My mom had only one kid, me. Your mom had at least one brain dead idiot, YUO!!

More untruths just swan diving right out of your mouth.

Maybe you can brag about how your double wide is just the cat's meow in your backwoods trailer park?
Ohhh, BWAAAHAHAHAHA! My house is now a double wide, huh? Well faggit, its the biggest "double wide" in the entire subdivision!!!!! PWN3D!

So now you're claiming to live in an actual neighborhood?

That's like saying you haven't ass fucked your daughter!

Aahh here we go. Back to Flynn thinking sexual and depraved thoughts about other peoples daughters.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Flynn, If I buy plane tickets for Big, Dove, and her husband to join me for dinner in Vegas, will you believe me then? Pretty please? Faggit ass!!! PWN3D!

Arent you just so deeply hurt and owned right now?

God I am just watching.

Its the WORST when Flynn calls you a liar!!!
Oh, you just know this retard is bouncing off his fukin walls in anger! :LOL3:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

Wait, I TOLD YOU THAT MEME WAS MAKE BELIEVE!!!!!!! BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Self PWN3D!

Me or the guy making up stories about said so meme?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

Are you going to post and tell us when he has an affair with a nurse at the hospital?

Will he divulge that it was with a guy?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

I dunno. You think he would actually cheat on my e-maginary buck toothed, crosseyed, nigger lovin, sleestak sister/daughter?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

Sorry dummy, the record shows you to be fully PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey Flynn, If I buy plane tickets for Big, Dove, and her husband to join me for dinner in Vegas, will you believe me then? Pretty please? Faggit ass!!! PWN3D!

Arent you just so deeply hurt and owned right now?

God I am just watching.

Its the WORST when Flynn calls you a liar!!!
Oh, you just know this retard is bouncing off his fukin walls in anger! :LOL3:

Wait until he starts all cap melting and repeating the same post 20 times trying to MAKE you understand how OWNED you clearly are....and devolving to the point of psychosis.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

I'll tell you about what.

Making us try to believe that there's an actual human woman that isnt related to you that would let you touch her with your grotesque man stump. Let alone, fully ejaculate in her...unless she was your sister of course.
LOL! You're a recently outted e-trannie lecturing ME on truth? You retarded homo, like I've said many times, I dont have a sister. My mom had only one kid, me. Your mom had at least one brain dead idiot, YUO!!

More untruths just swan diving right out of your mouth.

Maybe you can brag about how your double wide is just the cat's meow in your backwoods trailer park?
Ohhh, BWAAAHAHAHAHA! My house is now a double wide, huh? Well faggit, its the biggest "double wide" in the entire subdivision!!!!! PWN3D!

So now you're claiming to live in an actual neighborhood?

That's like saying you haven't ass fucked your daughter!

Aahh here we go. Back to Flynn thinking sexual and depraved thoughts about other peoples daughters.

Yep. You know...it's called "fishing!"

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

I dunno. You think he would actually cheat on my e-maginary buck toothed, crosseyed, nigger lovin, sleestak sister/daughter?

When did I say you lied about your daughter? I think, like most doctors, he's going to fuck other women.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

Will he divulge that it was with a guy?
Well who could blame him for trading up from an e-maginary buck toothed, crosseyed, nigger lovin, sleestak sister/daughter? :LOL3:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

With your Grandma? YES!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

When did I say you lied about your daughter? I think, like most doctors, he's going to fuck other women.
Look, I already have to constantly explain mockery to one retard (Flynnbecile). You dont need the same attention, do you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

Look, I already have to constantly explain mockery to one retard (Flynnbecile). You dont need the same attention, do you?

He's going to fuck other women.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

With your Grandma? YES!
Wow, faggit. She's gonna be a dead lay! Tell me moar!!!!!:Popcorn:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

Which "record" would that be?

The "record" that also shows you like keeping you dick in the family and apparently also in their asses as well?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

Why, cause your old man fucked around on you? I've been married 20 years, travel extensively for my job, and dont cheat. That shit's not a given, you embittered old hag.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

So. In other word. Relax, Jokemar. He'll get to you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

The "record" that also shows you like keeping you dick in the family and apparently also in their asses as well?
The record of you not being able to keep track of your own bullshit, dummy.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

With your Grandma? YES!

So you like fucking your dead relatives?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

Why, cause your old man fucked around on you? I've been married 20 years, travel extensively for my job, and dont cheat. That shit's not a given, you embittered old hag.

No, he never cheated on me and vice-versa. It's common knowledge that doctor's fuck around with nurses. Happens all the time.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

Well. At least it isn't a "record" of me giving my daughter a facial.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

Another spicy f-LAME from the Flynnbecile...... YAWN!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

You said that already. Its highly doubtful. You're bitter and jaded.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

With your Grandma? YES!

Only if they're my inbred sister, retard. BWAAHAHAHAHA!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

Another spicy f-LAME from the Flynnbecile...... YAWN!

Maybe you can suckle on your daughter's udders and cry your redneck ass to sleep?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

You said that already. Its highly doubtful. You're bitter and jaded.

It's worth repeating. I'm a realist.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

Well. At least it isn't a "record" of me giving my daughter a facial.
You managed to keep your daughter fucking out of the paper? I guess trying to become an e-woman is extra cover, ehh?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes.

P.S.-"faggit."

P.S. PWN3D!

P.S.-"faggit!"

NEXT!

which
P.S.-"faggit!"

P.S.-Lost "faggit!"

lmao.

Also...

I can do that!

Right, "faggit?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Tee-Hee!

With your Grandma? YES!

Only if they're my inbred sister, retard. BWAAHAHAHAHA!

Look at you! You red dog dick is now 1.5 inches, fully erect.