Is anyone following the Gabby Petito saga?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OMG!!!!

Boy, does this investigation have all the twists and turns of a made for Lifetime movie mystery? I've been following this case for a hot minute. Now, just a few hours ago several news outlets are reporting that the parents of Brian Laundrie could be jailed for Obstruction of Justice.

A body was found on Sunday thought to be that of Gabby Petito. Brian Laundrie has NEVER been seen since he drove the van to his home in Florida. No one has seen Brian. The question is WAS BRIAN EVER HOME? Did he ever come home as well? There's no evidence corroborating that Brian was ever "home," which is why the police NEVER questioned him. I wonder why Brian's parents were unhelpful?

Prior to Gabby going missing, there was footage of their police encounter where Gabby had assaulted Brian and the police chalked it up to her having a mental episode and declined to charge her with DV. Now, what if Gabby had assaulted Brian in the past and Brian's parents knew about this? Could Brian's mom and dad or other relatives be involved?

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
1. Pack van for cross-country trip with Gabby.
2. Post to Tik Tok twice daily.
3. Let beard grow.
4. Kill Gabby.
5. Flee.

^ Laundrie list.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I couldn't care less about this case.

Same here. Latinas go missing everyday and you don’t see peep.

In fact, had they been Mexican, both of their asses would be in jail for DV.
Init amazing how us MAGA conservatives are more in sync with the BLM talking points on this one than the white liberals who want to be the black saviors so badly?

lolz.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Your mother is Mexican, Lok?

Don't meet many Mexican Jews these days.

Ay vey!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wonder why the MSM took a particular interest in this case and decided to give it full coverage?

This sort of thing happens all the time and either doesn't get reported or receives minimal attention.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What a fucking drama queen, this is literally the first time I've responded to your garbage since you came clean about being the infamous poarkita and took a brief hiatus so you could apply lotion to that redhot butthurt.

If you want me to stop teasing you, just say so and I'll consider the request...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What a fucking drama queen, this is literally the first time I've responded to your garbage since you came clean about being the infamous poarkita and took a brief hiatus so you could apply lotion to that redhot butthurt.

If you want me to stop teasing you, just say so and I'll consider the request...

Saying you're up my ass is drama? Nah, it's just uncomfortable.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please enough, no more references to your ass......

Pull your head out of it and I will. I don't follow you around to comment on all your posts. But you follow me around obsessively. GET OUT OF MY ASS CRACK, NOW.

You do have a tendency to believe the conspiracy theory that people follow you around. As opposed to the fact that people tend to respond to posts that they want to respond to. Since you post a lot, you get a lot of responses.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pull your head out of it and I will. I don't follow you around to comment on all your posts. But you follow me around obsessively. GET OUT OF MY ASS CRACK, NOW.

You do have a tendency to believe the conspiracy theory that people follow you around. As opposed to the fact that people tend to respond to posts that they want to respond to. Since you post a lot, you get a lot of responses.

First, that's not a conspiracy theory. There isn't a vast cabal of people, with me as chairperson/chief conspiracist, promoting this idea.

Second, there are several individuals, that I rarely post to, that have followed me for YEARS. They posted about me even when I wasn't here. Facts are facts.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

First, that's not a conspiracy theory. There isn't a vast cabal of people, with me as chairperson/chief conspiracist, promoting this idea.

Second, there are several individuals, that I rarely post to, that have followed me for YEARS. They posted about me even when I wasn't here. Facts are facts.

OMG