Is anyone following the Gabby Petito saga?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm hoping to hear that he killed himself at least before they get Trump.

WTF are you even talking about Grizzly Adams? Why are you always talking about the guy that makes your pussy moist?

Should I just go ahead and call myself a "faggit" now?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I couldn't care less about this case.

Same here. Latinas go missing everyday and you don’t see peep.

In fact, had they been Mexican, both of their asses would be in jail for DV.

No one gives a flying fuck about illegal burrito eating Mexi-Cunts that spread S.T.D's and over burden the American Health Care System. If you border runners would keep your asses and your 18 kids confined to Canada, us REAL Americans would appreciate that.

No one is going to spend resources on looking for "Mexicans" which are less than a dime a dozen.

"Latinas" is another word for welfare mother looking for a handout. As far as I'm concerned, if all the "latinas" died by Covid, it wouldn't bother me in the least bit.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

But who would clean my damned toilet then?

Your mother?
My mother's not an illegal, but maybe we could get her citizenship revoked.....

I bet your mother/Cousin is dumber than Flea, tho.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

No one gives a flying fuck about illegal burrito eating Mexi-Cunts that spread S.T.D's and over burden the American Health Care System. If you border runners would keep your asses and your 18 kids confined to Canada, us REAL Americans would appreciate that.

Must be a different Flynn working last night's shift.... this one doesn't seem to have received the memo that "Flynn" is meant to be Canadian.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Must be a different Flynn working last night's shift.... this one doesn't seem to have received the memo that "Flynn" is meant to be Canadian.

I just caught that. Flynn fucked up LOL

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No one is going to spend resources on looking for "Mexicans" which are less than a dime a dozen.

"Latinas" is another word for welfare mother looking for a handout. As far as I'm concerned, if all the "latinas" died by Covid, it wouldn't bother me in the least bit.

You’re Canadian, Flynn. Remember?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WTF are you even talking about Grizzly Adams? Why are you always talking about the guy that makes your pussy moist?

I'm taking about him killing himself so we dont have to waste millions housing him for decades, ya low IQ faggit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your mother?

But she's not a faggit tho, faggit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Motherheckin' BUSTED. We got him, finally LOL.

Flynn you fucking trannie....

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Now all of a sudden you're playing Customs?

Why don't you "play" being a real man with a working dick, instead of dressing like a closet fairy and acting like a bitch?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I live in Seattle, Washington.

Remember?

kooch

Shitposting Idiot

Remember?

I fucked a morbidly obese pig from Seattle when I was 25.

Nice girl, torpedo tits and always bought the cigarettes.

Can we swap her for you?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Motherheckin' BUSTED. We got him, finally LOL.

Flynn you fucking trannie....

The only thing you "caught" is another case of stupidity. You idiots couldn't even "investigate" your own pubic hair for lice.

As for you "catching" anything, this must be more of the shiny intelligence associated with making shit up again.

Hey Mary Poppins, maybe you can call in Inspector Gadget to help you solve this massive case?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Remember?

Can we swap her for you?

So now you want a family member to take my place?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I'm taking about him killing himself so we dont have to waste millions housing him for decades, ya low IQ faggit.

How come you can't lead by example?

kooch

Shitposting Idiot

Remember?

Can we swap her for you?

Depends, do you have big tits?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your mother?

But she's not a faggit tho, faggit.

But she has crossed-eyes and is labeled a troglodyte by the vet she sees on a regular basis.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Remember?

Can we swap her for you?

Probably not bigger than yours.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know Flynn, some here would love it if you went off in a white van to a national park.

kooch

Shitposting Idiot

Remember?

Can we swap her for you?

Probably not bigger than yours.

Obviously but that wasn't the question.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You know Flynn, some here would love it if you went off in a white van to a national park.

Why?

So then they can jump up and down and proclaim,

"I caught Flynn! In a white van! A white van isn't Canada! Therefore we solved the case using only a rubber band and a paper clip. Forget about using our minds, that's for stupid people."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why?

"I caught Flynn! In a white van! A white van isn't Canada! Therefore we solved the case using only a rubber band and a paper clip. Forget about using our minds, that's for stupid people."

Nah, I was thinking they'd like to see you discovered in a shallow grave.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why?

Awww shucks!

Now I'm blushing!

Imagine people sooo pathetic that they wish "death" on a member because of words typed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why?

Awww shucks!

Now I'm blushing!

Imagine people sooo pathetic that they wish "death" on a member because of words typed.

Yeah, happens all the time here. Dove is wishing admin would get testicular cancer. I guess she should keep withholding the hand jobs she gives all the others.