Is Dilfers raging and worried again?

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Coz he always get sussed out and gunned down easily? He’s retardo delinquencies bastardos. His entire fam is disableds and sexually ambiguous alkerhorlicks. Connecting dems pussy dots leads to filthers dilfers. I is many saddas!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Whre am I sad?

There is a Character assassination going on. A smear campaign led by your gatekeeper cuntess.

With his server and unhonorable swine Mrs Whipple. Servant MaxisPad , X, BreakFartz, Traitor Rancid, Shit eater sadwhatever.

I feel like Trump. But Trump will at the end.

If he loses I leave forever andyou won't read or hear from UncleDiLF anymore. Promised.

If I win you guys must leave or you stay and treat me like a king while you become peasants.

Deal you pond scum?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Whre am I sad?

There is a Character assassination going on. A smear campaign led by your gatekeeper cuntess.

With his server and unhonorable swine Mrs Whipple. Servant MaxisPad , X, BreakFartz, Traitor Rancid, Shit eater sadwhatever.

If he loses I leave forever andyou won't read or hear from UncleDiLF anymore. Promised.

If I win you guys must leave or you stay and treat me like a king while you become peasants.

Deal you pond scum?
Nope, that would not be a good deal. Peraonally I don't want you to go anywhere, we love you no matter what you do. Really. Honestly. No lies

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Whre am I sad?

Deal you pond scum?
Nope, that would not be a good deal. Peraonally I don't want you to go anywhere, we love you no matter what you do. Really. Honestly. No lies

You love me?

Why is that? Name me some reasons. And no kissy meATs or because of my wealth.

Cum clear.

And deal is deal. Do you know the art of the deal? And have you ever ATed your BOSSES LOGG???

Q

Banned
Deal you pond scum?
You love me?

Cum clear.
Noooo, not because of your money. That's gone already, if it even has existed at all.
I love you because.... ehhhmm.... because.... ehh...... He look a bird in the garden! Did you see that? I think it was a real sparrow!

And deal is deal. Do you know the art of the deal? And have you ever ATed your BOSSES LOGG???
I know deals, these things are made by two people agreeing. I do not agree with your proposal.

Ated?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
?
No, the good guy has enough money himself to pay his own taxes on his loghouse

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Deal you pond scum?
You love me?

Cum clear.
Noooo, not because of your money. That's gone already, if it even has existed at all.
I love you because.... ehhhmm.... because.... ehh...... He look a bird in the garden! Did you see that? I think it was a real sparrow!

I know deals, these things are made by two people agreeing. I do not agree with your proposal.

Ated?
?
No, the good guy has enough money himself to pay his own taxes on his loghouse

Rumors cuts that you a lie a gold digger. The uncle has enough. I even could buy your corpse if I want.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Rumors cuts that you a lie a gold digger. The uncle has enough. I even could buy your corpse if I want.
Pfff.... you'll never get me! My protection is taken care of by professionals

I feel so sorry for you.

Hoiw much did you paid them? 200 Bucks to hold a sign with hate messages???

Invest the money elsewhere. Better: STOP!

Q

Banned

I feel so sorry for you.

Hoiw much did you paid them? 200 Bucks to hold a sign with hate messages???

Invest the money elsewhere. Better: STOP!
I have not paid them anything, these are chicks that are part of my harem. They do not even want me to pay them, makes them feel cheap. And they are trained in all kinds of martial arts, so beware!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

over-1000-nsfw-wallapapers-nsfw-252-1280-800.jpg

TheHaze

Site Supporter

What do you girls do for me when uncle dilf cums over ?

TheHaze

Site Supporter

What do you girls do for me when uncle dilf cums over ?
Probably kill you. You were mean, men should die for being mean to women

Hey Jocko just in case you haven't heard Women like strong men and feel safe around us!
It's a faggots nightmare when you see me walking down the street - - - - -

Q

Banned
Hey Jocko just in case you haven't heard Women like strong men and feel safe around us!
It's a faggots nightmare when you see me walking down the street - - - - -
Some women will, some not

But lso... some faggots will be attracted to strong men, some not