Is Gayity, the cat puncher, a liar?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually I only talk with supreme members with 10+ . But since this attention whore is mentioning me all the time, I must adress something.

GAYITY WAS HEAVY ACTIVE in WebTV forums. There he admitted that he once punched a cat in the face.

Yesterday he clowned around and read my post on a fucking vocaroo. Wtf??? Why you clowning around and read my posts and make a reaction video about it. ???

I know you stopped punching cats in the face. But still you want to deny that???

Your post from 2006 is still there you idiot.

You are a sad filth and cock sniffer Gayity. Go away. No one respects you here yiu mean fat bully.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I herd bout things like this before

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Shocking article.

I also found @Garraty_47 selfie on this page. See the „Lacoste“-Logo? Gayity was active as „Mr. Crocodile“ in these vile forums!!!! Thats his gimmick!!! He hates animals!

Remember when he said, he is into FISTING MEN with leather gloves in 2015??? He used this now for cat punching, the sick FiLTH!

But here he acts as a nice guy.

MEMBERS of the BOARD!!! @Garraty_47 is a CAT PUNCHER!!!

Beware and kick this cock inhaler out!

635592510757249677-Screen-Shot-2015-02-11-at-11.30.32-AM.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dude!

There is no way Garaty would ever punch a CAT!

And all these cat punchers need to be tracked and killed immediately!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude!

There is no way Garaty would ever punch a CAT!

And all these cat punchers need to be tracked and killed immediately!
Why you fall into that „I am a nice guy“-antics?
Can‘t you see the pic?

He even posted it! Ask him about „WebTV“-Forums and activities ;) Ask Punchity_47 if he was active in „WebTV“ boards!!!

He even wore leather gloves!!!! Wake up, dude!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
CAn someone please stamp his STATUS from „Redneckistan“ (what a racist cunt) to GUILTY of cat punching?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
See guys?

Once the truth comes out characters like @Dove put their skulls in the sand.

Where are you? Where are your proofs that Crushity_49 is not a cat puncher?

Where are you all?

I want an apology. My reputation was always the most honest one. Sure, I am not politically correct. But with UncleDiLF you always know your stand.

Garrity, you can leave now BF. Thanks.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
My reputation was always the most honest one.

The only person who fucked that up was you.
Enjoy your bed made of bullshit with bullshit for a pillow and more bullshit woven into a blanket to keeep you warm as you dream your bullshit dreams at night.

DoOf will forevermore be synonymous with "liar" and it's your own damn fault.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The only person who fucked that up was you.
Enjoy your bed made of bullshit with bullshit for a pillow and more bullshit woven into a blanket to keeep you warm as you dream your bullshit dreams at night.

DoOf will forevermore be synonymous with "liar" and it's your own damn fault.
Where did I lie?
You act as an angel here. We bought PI from the deep web. Dude, you are actually a criminal. Remember??? Oooospie! :D

Cum clear Gariity with your past! You did bad stuff bad in the day.

At least I am a truthteller. The liar in this story, is YOU! Turd!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
ALL NEW PHOTOS from the SUN leaked!!!
@Garraty_47 punched another two cats in 24 hours!!!!

Here police is giving cat Silvester love
Clairmont_iStock-673829050.jpg

Here is Cat Kitter trying to protect another vile attack of Gayity47
sick-cat--250x167.jpg

Here is Garyitys TikTok series.

Poor Cat Anderson… I have sad meATs. You too guys?

bang01_small.jpg
bang02_small.jpg
bang03_small.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
When will the TERROR STOP????? Cat Colombo had no chance avoiding the poisonous fists of CRUELTY_47
#stopPunchingCatsGarry

bam01_small.jpg
bam03_small.jpg
bam04_small.jpg

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
Actually I only talk with supreme members with 10+ . But since this attention whore is mentioning me all the time, I must adress something.

GAYITY WAS HEAVY ACTIVE in WebTV forums. There he admitted that he once punched a cat in the face.

Yesterday he clowned around and read my post on a fucking vocaroo. Wtf??? Why you clowning around and read my posts and make a reaction video about it. ???

I know you stopped punching cats in the face. But still you want to deny that???

Your post from 2006 is still there you idiot.

You are a sad filth and cock sniffer Gayity. Go away. No one respects you here yiu mean fat bully.

You know you could visit any hardware store on the planet and just poison the cunts, right?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You know you could visit any hardware store on the planet and just poison the cunts, right?
I know, but Garrity wants to see cats suffer. So a PARA PUNCH is way more dangerous than poison. Are you trolling?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Someone may want to let DoOf know (I'd try to explain it myself but i don't speak dumbfuck) that I've disabled embedding images in posts and I'm not seeing whatever psychopathic bullshit he's terrorizing the rest of you with.

He probably won't care because he's so used to swinging and hitting nothing but air; still... one never knows.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Someone may want to let DoOf know (I'd try to explain it myself but i don't speak dumbfuck) that I've disabled embedding images in posts and I'm not seeing whatever psychopathic bullshit he's terrorizing the rest of you with.

He probably won't care because he's so used to swinging and hitting nothing but air; still... one never knows.
Oi little gay fella ! I have heard that you're the first husband of Joe Exotic.And the reason why you hate kitties so much is that bonegigger bite you on the arse when he caught you and Joe bumming !

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut your ass, CAT PUNCHER!!

Disabled pics? Another lie! You vocaroo addicted scum!

Just let the cats alone. We don’t condone ANIMAL TORTURE here. Go away. Turd!