Is Kamala a knee-grow? Trump asks the trumptarded questions

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
·Updated

Trump questions whether Kamala Harris is Black in combative interview​

Harris calls Trump's false claims about her identity 'the same old show of divisiveness and disrespect'​

On Wednesday at the country's largest annual gathering of Black journalists, U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said ‘She was Indian all the way, and all of a sudden she made a turn and became a Black person’ referring to his opponent in the presidential race Kamala Harris. Bob Butler of the National Association of Black Journalists, who witnessed Trump’s attack, said 'you could hear the gasp in the room.'

?Hey I have a question, you people are black right, is Kamala black, or is she lying about that too? I don't think she is, and a lot of people agree with me?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
·Updated

Trump questions whether Kamala Harris is Black in combative interview​

Harris calls Trump's false claims about her identity 'the same old show of divisiveness and disrespect'​

On Wednesday at the country's largest annual gathering of Black journalists, U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said ‘She was Indian all the way, and all of a sudden she made a turn and became a Black person’ referring to his opponent in the presidential race Kamala Harris. Bob Butler of the National Association of Black Journalists, who witnessed Trump’s attack, said 'you could hear the gasp in the room.'

?Hey I have a question, you people are black right, is Kamala black, or is she lying about that too? I don't think she is, and a lot of people agree with me?
White Nationalists need to know!