Is Rotwang dead?

BH was were the untalented hid from other forums, like f4$, Wire-cutters and flamechamps. Was all true cos I was there.

Turdston and R1 thought you and most of F4$'ers were hacks. The Cash runs were also set up. I know this because I had backdoors into the super secret penis bat caves provided to me via BulldogEatingCustard's next door neighbour, s1n1ster. We pinked that shit and left for greener pastures aka BH.

Wire-cutters was the muppet gallery. Beaver's Blog got better content than TWC. Cheesus was a simpleton and amateur.

FC sprung from Ring Fever, one of my reconnaissance targets.

Was all truer cos I was deep up in there.
 
He was a pervert and a manipulative liar, or simply put "a cop".
Yep. I was able to witness a very entertaining thread on the chank forum. It was late at night, and that night him and Real Woman decided to end their E-romance in a rather ugly way on the board. Multiple pages of brutal facts, which was completely wiped off the board by the morning mod due to its content. My only regret was not screen capping it.

It basically showed what a control freak he was, attempting to even control who other posters communicate with, on what forums, etc. I've never really seen any poster on these forums attempt to control other posters in such a fashion.

On top of that, I asked him if he likes to communicate with underage girls, giving him the opportunity to set the record straight. He dodged the question, and must've went crying to the mods, since the question was removed and I received a ban. He's a big baby, but only pretends to be tough with his frequent use of a thesaurus.
 
Yep. I was able to witness a very entertaining thread on the chank forum. It was late at night, and that night him and Real Woman decided to end their E-romance in a rather ugly way on the board. Multiple pages of brutal facts, which was completely wiped off the board by the morning mod due to its content. My only regret was not screen capping it.

It basically showed what a control freak he was, attempting to even control who other posters communicate with, on what forums, etc. I've never really seen any poster on these forums attempt to control other posters in such a fashion.

On top of that, I asked him if he likes to communicate with underage girls, giving him the opportunity to set the record straight. He dodged the question, and must've went crying to the mods, since the question was removed and I received a ban. He's a big baby, but only pretends to be tough with his frequent use of a thesaurus.

He's repeatedly demanded my details from me.... in order to "visit" me.... lulz.

He could have had a cop mate look me up, but all access is flagged these days and it wouldn't play out well for him or his mates either.

I once watched the pig eat like a pig ironically from a food court table a few over from him, and he was none the wiser.

Soon as I started mocking his elite power of observation detective-ness, he lost his shit.
 
He's repeatedly demanded my details from me.... in order to "visit" me.... lulz.

He could have had a cop mate look me up, but all access is flagged these days and it wouldn't play out well for him or his mates either.

I once watched the pig eat like a pig ironically from a food court table a few over from him, and he was none the wiser.

Soon as I started mocking his elite power of observation detective-ness, he lost his shit.
It's sort of hard to believe the guy managed to be a cop for his entire career, but if Aus cops are anything like our RCMP, it's damn near impossible to get fired once hired unless one is a MASSIVE fuck up...
 
I remember that, he was chatting up/using inappropriate language to a girl who's age was in her bio(14 years old). I saw it because it was linked all over the place, and the posts, i'm not about to go around calling people nonces just on flametown heresay and the Flea- gossip mill.
And everyone was losing their shit over Q, who, as far as I know, never did anything ofthe kind.
 
And everyone was losing their shit over Q, who, as far as I know, never did anything ofthe kind.
Shut up! He was affiliated with over a hundred fucking porn sites….mostly “barely legal”. Says a lot about your character lady. Go and get married!
 
Oi Rotwang…I heard you got so pissed one night that you were crawling under the dinner table and looking up the skirt of another man’s wife. You dog! Come over to Bastard Factory and I’ll give you a mouthful! Löl
 
Rotwang was the liar. He played mind games with TheRealWoman. TheRealWoman wasn't as smart as she thought she was.
 
Rotwang was the liar. He played mind games with TheRealWoman. TheRealWoman wasn't as smart as she thought she was.
Rotwang would get his teeth knocked in if he pulled that kinda shit here. He was also partial to very young girls…and fucking shit doesn’t fly.
 
Ok for teens and early 20s but in your 50s and not a billionaire? pffft, wouldn't go for under 30s and thats being generous for me. lol
Totally. And as far as the young chicks go, they’re only in it for the money. There’s no fucking ways you’d want to be with a bloke 20 odd years your senior when you can have a variety of lovers your similar age.

I had an older Chinese women when I was doing business over in Jakarta back in 2000, and she was 20 years my senior. But that’s from a blokes perspective. The other way around is just creepy. Look at Hollywood…fucking deviant central!
 
He's repeatedly demanded my details from me.... in order to "visit" me.... lulz.

He could have had a cop mate look me up, but all access is flagged these days and it wouldn't play out well for him or his mates either.

I once watched the pig eat like a pig ironically from a food court table a few over from him, and he was none the wiser.

Soon as I started mocking his elite power of observation detective-ness, he lost his shit.

What crime did you commit?
 
BH was were the untalented hid from other forums, like f4$, Wire-cutters and flamechamps. Was all true cos I was there.
That's a huge no.

BH was the creme of the crop.

If I wanted to read innovative ways to call somebody gay and use every adjective in the dictionary I'd go to F4$.

If I wanted funny shit I'd go to FC.

If I wanted both of those on top of aggro flames, PI flames, perverted shit, the best photochops, and TDM, the greatest flamer of all time, id go to BH.

There's never going to be anything like that ever again. TDM, EB, Cun't and Goonsgay shit on everything from all those other sites combined.
 
BH was were the untalented hid from other forums, like f4$, Wire-cutters and flamechamps. Was all true cos I was there.
That's a huge no.

BH was the creme of the crop.

If I wanted to read innovative ways to call somebody gay and use every adjective in the dictionary I'd go to F4$.

If I wanted funny shit I'd go to FC.

If I wanted both of those on top of aggro flames, PI flames, perverted shit, the best photochops, and TDM, the greatest flamer of all time, id go to BH.

There's never going to be anything like that ever again. TDM, EB, Cun't and Goonsgay shit on everything from all those other sites combined and yes I know Cun't was from F4$ first.