Is the FT crew trying too hard?

How to deal with opposing forum riffraff?

• 1. Flick them indefinitely into Sweatshops

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 2. Charge a membership fee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Ride the wave...that’s entertainment

• 4. Create a troll posse and fuck their forum up the porthole

• 5. Get the “YouTube Lion” to intervene

• 6. Ban them for PI and rinse and repeat accordingly

• Total voters

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
We have a strong and stable community here @Bastard Factory, but are certain members from opposing forums and multi-members doing more harm than good? Do we hitch up a $100.00 standard membership fee (that include Player’s Circle perks to that amount) to help curtail the riffraff or just go with the flow and ride the wave? Lately, particularly members like @Super Chad and @Flynn, have used this board to smear shit all over the place, and are basically targeting a single member. Some of the multi-members have disappointed and have done the same. Where does it end?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
We have a strong and stable community here @Bastard Factory, but are certain members from opposing forums and multi-members doing more harm than good? Do we hitch up a $100.00 standard membership fee (that include Player’s Circle perks to that amount) to help curtail the riffraff or just go with the flow and ride the wave? Lately, particularly members like @Super Chad and @Flynn, have used this board to smear shit all over the place, and are basically targeting a single member. Some of the multi-members have disappointed and have done the same. Where does it end?

Ahem...Not true. Our "terrorist group" has also "targeted" Biggie Car-lot. Though I can understand the "confusion" when it comes to classifying him as a whole "person."

It is false that "we" have just "targeted" one "person." In fact, "we" have "targeted" all the stupid people here, which accounts for 85% of the "membership" here.

Signed by The People For A Dovey Free Zone.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
You forgot to put a 7th option.

The 7th option should have been:

"Will Breakfall shut the fuck up?"

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Ahem...Not true. Our "terrorist group" has also "targeted" Biggie Car-lot. Though I can understand the "confusion" when it comes to classifying him as a whole "person."

It is false that "we" have just "targeted" one "person." In fact, "we" have "targeted" all the stupid people here, which accounts for 85% of the "membership" here.

Well we can get rid of you and your ilk at anytime. For the moment, it’s treated as bothersome traffic and perhaps a tad of marketing value. But I hardly feel a few deadbeats and forum lowlifes warrant concern. As for “terrorist group”, child, you have no fucking idea!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

Well we can get rid of you and your ilk at anytime. For the moment, it’s treated as bothersome traffic and perhaps a tad of marketing value. But I hardly feel a few deadbeats and forum lowlifes warrant concern. As for “terrorist group”, child, you have no fucking idea!

That's what I thought.

I've been waiting for you to have me banned for two days now.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

That's what I thought.

did you work shlong intake last night ??

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Maybe you have time for 16 MOARrrRRrrRRrrRRR posts you fucking retard :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's what I thought.

did you work shlong intake last night ??

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Maybe you have time for 16 MOARrrRRrrRRrrRRR posts you fucking retard :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Careful.

Flynn's gonna run and find another link somewhere to show you why all of you here at BF should be just as fucking offended as this braindead fucking retard is lol.

Please dont look at anything I posted publically X.....I cant handle so much pwnage! :LOL1:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

That's what I thought.

Yano yanno! 3.5K blah, blah, fucking blah. Fucking waste of time and space you are. You’re like a high school child...what...you’re 33 right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Where does it end?

Probably with these sociopaths in straight jackets or jail or something.

They want me to leave the boards lol :LOL1:
It’s not their place. Bastard Factory is more your place than theirs. They’re irritating little imposters that amount to nothing. Naught!
:LOL1:

They attach themselves to boards like this because trolls have more patience for this kinda high drama idiocy.

Casket has been booted off many venues. Not for trolling ......but for cyber stalking.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This is Bastard Factory. There are no other boards like this.

You have lost the BF game;
a) Starting a thread to complain about other members.
b) Revealing you are bothered by other members commentary
c) Trying to recruit others in your game of complaint.

This is not the thick skinned stoicism that we have come to expect from Bastard Factory members. In Fact, some of you new people seem to enjoy expressing your "feelings" like woke millennials.

"Y said mean things about Z."
"Well Z said mean things about Ω so I am coming the their rescue"
"Ω is actually a Trumptard/Libtard/ jew/nazi, etc, etc"

Rinse, repeat.

To answer your question; It never ends, this is Bastard factory. You will be teased mercilessly as long as you react.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

This is not the thick skinned stoicism that we have come to expect from Bastard Factory members. In Fact, some of you new people seem to enjoy expressing your "feelings" like woke millennials.

Rinse, repeat.

To answer your question; It never ends, this is Bastard factory. You will be teased mercilessly as long as you react.
I’m having fun stirring them up. Creating a thread like this gets them to bite. It can’t get any simpler.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Rinse, repeat.

I’m having fun stirring them up. Creating a thread like this gets them to bite. It can’t get any simpler.
See now you advertised your Trolling...

Where on earth did you folks learn to troll?

*shuns*

(and wtf is an "FT"?)

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Someone should be along shortly with a link and digital stills.
Hey Dove...does this skit remind you of a certain klown by any chance?
:Grin3:

This is what it is happening here.

The dynamic is altered due to the nature of it with the forums, but this very well sums it up.

Authenticity is a required quality of those who can have fun on venues like this. Hence why the Caskurs, Flynns and Fartinis struggle so much and end up pi searching for material and going into full blown melt mode. When narcs run into authenticity.....they devolve and become somewhat obsessed and unhinged.

I'd love to say theyll become tired, but it's been a few years and they are still pretty inflammed lulz. Narcs typically melt until they find new supply. Supply is like air to narcs.....he knows he will only get from me on forums, so the devotion continues. Casket just leeches onto to any drama to suck her supply.....not much as far as standards with that one lol.

It's not really them "targetting" me. It's what I represent to them. The real battle is with themselves. Nothing to do with me at all.

Give it watch, you'll see exactly what I mean.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard

That's what I thought.

Yano yanno! 3.5K blah, blah, fucking blah. Fucking waste of time and space you are. You’re like a high school child...what...you’re 33 right?

How about the Breakfall ultimatums?

"Ban X or I'm gone!" LOL!

"BAN Flynn." LOL!

Shut up you glorified hall monitor and go climb back under Dovey's rotten cunt lips, and play like you're her child, so she can sleep at night.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Dovey's mad now! Right after I posted her own post where SHE bashes my "mothering" skills.

Truth to Dovey is like holy water to a vampire.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As this being the only forum I belong to, as far as I know. I have no idea what these other forums that are being mentioned and sounds like places that take themselves far too seriously.

I know the BF's ancients who have been here since the old Forums and what their quirks might be, where dinosaurs wore ball gags and there were no such things "morality", there'd be abortions done nightly to our Dark Gods as we deflowered the most "alpha" of males. Barely know any of you new people.
Seems like a lot of grudges being held and carried over. Some shit flinging and bringing up old PI, but no promises of suicide.

I remain optimistic.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dovey's mad now! Right after I posted her own post where SHE bashes my "mothering" skills.

SHe bashed your mothering skills?

Do you need a tissue?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SHe bashed your mothering skills?

Do you need a tissue?

I never even claimed this sociopath HAD any skills, let alone "mothering skills".....so it's pretty illiterate.

Its gonna victimize itself again lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
As this being the only forum I belong to, as far as I know. I have no idea what these other forums that are being mentioned and sounds like places that take themselves far too seriously.

I know the BF's ancients who have been here since the old Forums and what their quirks might be, where dinosaurs wore ball gags and there were no such things "morality", there'd be abortions done nightly to our Dark Gods as we deflowered the most "alpha" of males. Barely know any of you new people.
Seems like a lot of grudges being held and carried over. Some shit flinging and bringing up old PI, but no promises of suicide.

I remain optimistic.

Ditto - - - - -

Internet-e1700e-1723084.jpg