Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I've got connects
I'll see what I can do for you Bruttles

@bastardfaktory .. trade you a kitten for the SB

giphy.gif
Other members like it too though right? Without the box Pu can't attempt to troll me. I look forward to him trying so hard.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I just talked to the boss. says he was thinking of putting bak up next year, I talked him down to a week or two :ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s not that. It’s the little box they want to put you in. It’s called sizing up. You know. Deny them
Maybe from now on we should have new members fill out an application including their address, nationality, financial info, model of car they drive, their favorite color, favorite sports team and their sexual preference.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Other members like it too though right? Without the box Pu can't attempt to troll me. I look forward to him trying so hard.

There is enough toxic energy being pumped into this site without it imho.

I prefer a board that is a happy medium of socialization and trolling.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
You're quite the attention whore. Try not to live up to all the characteristics of your other alts.
Regardless , I've said all there is I wanted say. No more trolling from me. S/B or otherwise.
You have a nice evening.
Peace!