Is this board anti-semite??

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
cremrhpxgaabu0q.jpg
It ain't their fault them stupid asses attack like moths flying into a flame just proves how retarded the Palestinians are.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is it the haters are usually stuck broke and stupid? Just like Grimm. Sorry Amigo. You detest the truth. Hope you all can exist for another month.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Why is it the haters are usually stuck broke and stupid? Just like Grimm. Sorry Amigo. You detest the truth. Hope you all can exist for another month.
Sounds like someone needs his diaper changed, are all the staff at the nursing home avoiding you AGAIN, remember to keep your hands to yourself you shitty angry little pervert

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Semen, why do you attack Realgrimm? I see Grimmy, KnifeWielder, Junkie AllTheWild, Iggy, Gyroscope and ScumRoy ranting against Isreal all the time.

Check them also up.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Semen, why do you attack Realgrimm? I see Grimmy, KnifeWielder, Junkie AllTheWild, Iggy, Gyroscope and ScumRoy ranting against Isreal all the time.

Check them also up.

It's the SNAKE in him resurfacing he's still lapping dew drops from the groin of former resident child panty sniffer Breakfail/Gallium ..We all know the SNAKE can't be trusted

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Check them also up.

It's the SNAKE in him resurfacing he's still lapping dew drops from the groin of former resident child panty sniffer Breakfail/Gallium ..We all know the SNAKE can't be trusted

Yeah, Semen is a snake. HE is a sick freak in my books. Filthy to the core!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Semen! Answer the questions?

Whats up with FORESKINS!???

There was a sick article about juice priests BYTING OFF toddler foreskins!!! True story and siiiiiiiiick!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
My foreskin was taken from me because of barbaric Joo tradition.

Mines too. Because of religion too.

Although I must say, it is more hygienic. FORESKINs looks and smell FILTHY!!!!

But I wish they would taken it professionally at the hospital and without pain!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
STUCK BROKE and STUPID. SO SORRY
Do you have a FORESKIN, Semem.

talk about STUCK,BROKE and STOOPID, just hacked into Seamajors new photo album(1 album 903 images) and he's got all the member photos going back to BF original edition...LOL bunch of pics of naked kids on the beach around his Ebola Shack..

here take a look PM me if you can't get in :LOL1:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

probably lock him out soon :Welcome5:

What a humongous RAPE hound

DIE IN A FIRE FREAK

you need to get stronger meds

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
My foreskin was taken from me because of barbaric Joo tradition.

Mines too. Because of religion too.

Although I must say, it is more hygienic. FORESKINs looks and smell FILTHY!!!!

But I wish they would taken it professionally at the hospital and without pain!

Foreskin makes foreplay and sex feel better. I'd do anything to have an uncut penis.

Huh??? My SKULL does not understand. You PUMP foreskins up and would do anything for an uncut penis?

I thought your FORESKIN was already CHOPPED UP???

SO, what now? Are uncut or do you still have a FORESKIN?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We should meAT, KnifeWielder and compare our meATs!!!

What do you think? I live in Florida. Just a quick check between men. Nothing more

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
STUCK BROKE and STUPID. SO SORRY
Do you have a FORESKIN, Semem.

talk about STUCK,BROKE and STOOPID, just hacked into Seamajors new photo album(1 album 903 images) and he's got all the member photos going back to BF original edition...LOL bunch of pics of naked kids on the beach around his Ebola Shack..

here take a look PM me if you can't get in :LOL1:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

probably lock him out soon :Welcome5:

What a humongous RAPE hound

DIE IN A FIRE FREAK

you need to get stronger meds
You hate this guy I'm guessing?