OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The Kikes did nothing wrong.
GAS ISLAM!!!
you should be gassed, you scum!

By the way. How is Grimmy, you "fat cunt" and "nerd"??? :LMAO2::LMAO::LOL2::LOL1:
Only Muslims talk in riddles. Say what you mean, FiLTHY Savage.

Grimmy fucked you up!!!

Since the "PM" leaked, you and Grimmy and pIggy not best buddies anymore, huh? :Hello::ThumbsUp2::LOL2:

You filthy savage! Let me place my meAT on your filthy savage Skull :doink2::doink1:

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Get over yourself you're no white knight defending all that is pure and righteous. No you're a filthy deranged egg head sticking up for genocide and terrorism and everything destroying humanity.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You're also the asshole making fun of a deformity.

You are really a fucked up dude, with your filthy pics full of hate and anti semitism!
Also you atheist, need mental help!

Really, do as Oliver said. Consult a pro! NOW!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t recognise Israel as a real country... It’s crazy that just a few years ago the Israeli government approved the use of napalm on a place densely populated by civilians and were hit with no sanctions!? According to the Geneva convention that IS a war crime! Fuck Israel and the Juden!

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I'd like to know what makes Jews more important than everybody else. A real explanation other than their "God's chosen people" delusion.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Lot's of Jews in Washington in key places is why they get so much shit from the USA!

My uncle would say there are 2 kind of robbers who will take everything from you,1 will use a gun and the 2nd one will use a pen- - - - - - -

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd like to know what makes Jews more important than everybody else. A real explanation other than their "God's chosen people" delusion.

They haven't been chosen for two thousand years, they've been the forsaken. The "chosen people" title seems to have gone to another.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Knife, you're broke and bitter?

Read the bible. We are the chosen ones.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't trust people who claim to be better than everyone else.

You should read about Isreal and its history you anti semite scum!

Here in a nutshull. And now you know why we are there chosen one: