Is this fine patriot an uncle tom too you rat fucking vermin liberals?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Shes a former marine. Came from Jamaica.

And she looks bad ass!

56fc28bdafdaec7b.jpeg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Meet Winsome Sears, Virginia’s new Lieutenant Governor.

She is a black woman who immigrated from Jamaica, served in the Marines, has a Masters degree, ran a women’s homeless shelter, raised 3 kids— and now she has made history.

c09751f5a4428ba4.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Joe ried is a idiot moron who could find racism in a patch of grass

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
josephine is gonna wee in his pants after seeing that murdering weapon! Fukin faggit!

Actually Lokmeer, she has a lot more credibility than Candace Owens, who comes across as just a pretty face.

At least this woman has substance.

She has a post grad degree & has work experience.

While I've doubts about Owens I think this woman could step into a role like becoming governor one day.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
josephine is gonna wee in his pants after seeing that murdering weapon! Fukin faggit!

Actually Lokmeer, she has a lot more credibility than Candace Owens, who comes across as just a pretty face.

While I've doubts about Owens I think this woman could step into a role like becoming governor one day.
Candice Owens would be a better president than biden, asshat...plus, she wouldnt be ruining the environment with shitty diapers.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Candice Owens would be a better president than biden, asshat...plus, she wouldnt be ruining the environment with shitty diapers.

Candace Owens is a cheerleader & pretty face for the Republicans like AOC is for the Democrats, Lokmeer!

Style but no substance.

Those 2 should run against each other one day.

The Battle of the Barbies. ...Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Candace Owens is a cheerleader & pretty face for the Republicans like AOC is for the Democrats, Lokmeer!

Style but no substance.

AOC is a stupid morally reprehensible stupid cunt. Candice Owens is morally upright and intelligent.

What makes you such a scumbag piece of shit is you view both sides as morally equivalent. Things are usually either right or wrong, fuktard.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Style but no substance.

AOC is a stupid morally reprehensible stupid cunt. Candice Owens is morally upright and intelligent.

What makes you such a scumbag piece of shit is you view both sides as morally equivalent. Things are usually either right or wrong, fuktard.

No. I just see them both for what they are.

Under qualified and too inexperienced.

You expected me to take a swipe at VA s new Lt Governor, eh Lokmeer? !

But she appears qualified & has the education to do the job, Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Style but no substance.

No. I just see them both for what they are.

Under qualified and too inexperienced.

You expected me to take a swipe at VA s new Lt Governor, eh Lokmeer? !

But she appears qualified & has the education to do the job, Lokmeer!
I'm not expecting you to change the subject josephine....yet you have.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Man, watch this video of Joe abiding warning people not to do exactly what he did in Afghanistan.