Is this true about Levon?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
There rumours on the Fox News that Levon is brushing his teeTH with the semen of @Mr. Whipple

is this true???

@Levon cum clear. Why not using Colgate?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why don’t you like Mr.Whipple? What’s the history?

I remember 4 or 5 years ago. I was writing here about how I rescued an old woman against a burglar. When all of a sudden @Mr. Whipple , X and many other of BF came here and attacked me.

I guess Mrs Whipple has no emotions or compassion. I always respect elderly people and he made fun of it. Maybe that’s why. But it has been many moons ago. Cant remember 100 percent.

Also he posts GRUESOME and TERRORIZING fake pics in the “members sightings threads”. It goes str8 into your brain. He is a sick swine.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I see you too unkledickdribble
6KovNtxuYlQRBKMK0TTmb_Pfg5KpFQDxk2mDBPKmSLhY9ouXIjWYLA6Z4psixECQ9iBGew=s113

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
There rumours on the Fox News that Levon is brushing his teeTH with the semen of @Mr. Whipple

is this true???

weak sauce, man

step it up

There's always gotta be a food reference in your posts.

Prove what you said. Prove that my posts (which implies all) have a food reference, mental retard. Do it, now, pussy.

You sound bitter again, Lily. Debt? Invoices? Payments? Money trouble ? :LOL3:
giphy.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

is this true???

weak sauce, man

step it up

Prove what you said. Prove that my posts (which implies all) have a food reference, mental retard. Do it, now, pussy.

giphy.gif

None of the above. But thanks for asking.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

is this true???

weak sauce, man

step it up

giphy.gif

According to your social status, mails and credit score I would like to say … I am right. YOu guys are in deep trouble ;)

Best of luck anyway. Debt sucks. Serves you right by the way, seeing your spendings

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

is this true???

weak sauce, man

step it up

giphy.gif

According to your social status, mails and credit score I would like to say … I am right. YOu guys are in deep trouble ;)

Best of luck anyway. Debt sucks. Serves you right by the way, seeing your spendings

Okay, whatever that means buddy. You have a good day now.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

is this true???

weak sauce, man

step it up

giphy.gif

If you only knew what I know about you and your family ;)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

is this true???

weak sauce, man

step it up

giphy.gif

I don't care what you think you know about me. Whatever you think you know first isn't about me. Second, even if it were, it's irrelevant to a forum.

Anyone that uses PI to try to intimidate other posters isn't an adult. It's a little child inside trying to bully other adults. WEAKNESS. That is all it is.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

is this true???

weak sauce, man

step it up

giphy.gif

I don't care what you think you know about me. Whatever you think you know first isn't about me. Second, even if it were, it's irrelevant to a forum.

Anyone that uses PI to try to intimidate other posters isn't an adult. It's a little child inside trying to bully other adults. WEAKNESS. That is all it is.

Again. With Monero and Bitcoin you easily get access to information packages. Yours was a steal and it is fun. But I would never would use against you or post it on a forum.

I was just shocked about your financial decisions, which has clearly affected your life. That’s all.

Again, sorry if I made you nervous. All good.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

is this true???

weak sauce, man

step it up

giphy.gif

Again. With Monero and Bitcoin you easily get access to information packages. Yours was a steal and it is fun. But I would never would use against you or post it on a forum.

I was just shocked about your financial decisions, which has clearly affected your life. That’s all.

You mistake my distaste and disrespect for bullies for fear. I don't fear anyone. What's the worst than can happen if you post someone other person's PI?

Tell me. What will happen to me. Go on, share.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Whips pisses on his sKull dAILY ... it's like his personal piss pot
Dilp is ANGRY !! did you see him burst yesterday HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i WISH i cared enough to find it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dilp is ANGRY !! did you see him burst yesterday HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dilf is upset because he knows he's not scary even though he wants to feel powerful. Sad sack.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

is this true???

weak sauce, man

step it up

giphy.gif

You mistake my distaste and disrespect for bullies for fear. I don't fear anyone. What's the worst than can happen if you post someone other person's PI?

Tell me. What will happen to me. Go on, share.

Oh, you don’t want to play that game. You are an open book. So back off or should I say “2016” ;)? Or what about the locations of 2019 ??? ;)

I really sorry for you. I won’t post anything here. Go to the deep web and pay some Satoshis and see for yourself, Lily.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me get cc infos for 20 bucks a pop. LOL!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Dilf is upset because he knows he's not scary even though he wants to feel powerful. Sad sack.

I would attribute it to residual drugs in the semen he ingests , homeless druggie men will do that