Israel shows biden to his seat and tells him to watch like everyone else

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
tldr

188482544_10222509624868015_2676920104734795821_n.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Let's be honest here, Israel only gets away with this behaviour because it's the Jewish homeland. Any other group would be shunned by the international community and sure as hell would not receive countless billions in unconditional foreign aid.

Jewish privilege in all it's glory.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Because the Sovereign State of Israel always does exactly what the Resident President tells them to, amirite or amirite?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Who's actually running the country this week? Is is susan rice ?

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let’s hope it’s not that liberal mayor of Chicago. Did you know that she stated she will only meet with black or brown people. I know ..,interesting how some people can get away with this shit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Let’s hope it’s not that liberal governor of Chicago. Did you know that she stated she will only meet with black or brown people. I know ..,interesting how some people can get away with this shit.
you mean the mayor?

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Joe speaks, and the world snaps to Attention!

KAPWNED!

Israel’s cabinet agreed “to accept the Egyptian initiative for a bilateral cease-fire without any conditions, which will take effect later,” Netanyahu's office said in a statement.

Slow joe runs Egypt? You poor confused sombich..LOL!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

KAPWNED!

Israel’s cabinet agreed “to accept the Egyptian initiative for a bilateral cease-fire without any conditions, which will take effect later,” Netanyahu's office said in a statement.

Remember when Trump said he would meet the retards storming the Capitol on 1/6/2021

Are you deliberately stewpidd?

Camp David Accords 1978

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

KAPWNED!

Remember when Trump said he would meet the retards storming the Capitol on 1/6/2021

Camp David Accords 1978

Seriously weak pathetic deflection. Tsk tsk

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

KAPWNED!

Camp David Accords 1978

Sorry you don't understand the history and concepts behind US Foreign Aid, not to worry, your youtube guy can fill in the big blanks in your knowledge base.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

KAPWNED!

Camp David Accords 1978

Sorry you don't understand the history and concepts behind US Foreign Aid, not to worry, your youtube guy can fill in the big blanks in your knowledge base.
A client state is a state that is economically, politically, or militarily subordinate to another more powerful state (termed controlling state in this article) in
Types of client states include:
, and

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

KAPWNED!

Camp David Accords 1978

remember whataboutisms? you pink colored cock holster?

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Let's not get sidetracked with the usual load of left whang bullshit.

You: Joe speaks, and the world snaps to Attention!

From your link: Israel’s cabinet agreed “to accept the Egyptian initiative for a bilateral cease-fire without any conditions, which will take effect later,” Netanyahu's office said in a statement.

My sensible truthful answer: Slow joe runs Egypt? You poor confused sombich..LOL!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

From your link: Israel’s cabinet agreed “to accept the Egyptian initiative for a bilateral cease-fire without any conditions, which will take effect later,” Netanyahu's office said in a statement.

My sensible truthful answer: Slow joe runs Egypt? You poor confused sombich..LOL!
So first you Feminazi's are whining that Joe is doing nothing. Then when it appears he did do something, suddenly you reverse course and start shrieking, "What what, joe don't run egypt, joe don't run Israel there's no such thing as a client state, our allies don't ever coordinate with us!!!!" and then when it is demonstrated to you how these things often play out, you go full on emo.

You humps are very sad, yet excellent examples of how Trump managed to get elected the first time.

Do you trumptardbulbs think these 3 guys did this just get get on Fox and CNN?

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

So first you Feminazi's are whining that Joe is doing nothing. Then when it appears he did do something, suddenly you reverse course and start shrieking, "What what, joe don't run egypt, joe don't run Israel there's no such thing as a client state, our allies don't ever coordinate with us!!!!" and then when it is demonstrated to you how these things often play out, you go full on emo.

You humps are very sad, yet excellent examples of how Trump managed to get elected the first time.

Please tell me you are trolling.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Please tell me you are trolling.

I LOUDLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THINGS, MAGA!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Tissue? Faggot?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Tissue? Faggot?

Dunce Cap? Retard?